Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:23 PM

NEWS: IF AM VOTED INTO OFFICE, THIS IS WHAT I WILL Do - HON. BONIFACE CHUKWUDI O - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NEWS: IF AM VOTED INTO OFFICE, THIS IS WHAT I WILL Do - HON. BONIFACE CHUKWUDI O (253 Views)

Kwankwaso Observing Subhi Prayers At INEC Office This Morning(pics) / What Are Buhari's Legacies Bola Tinubu Wants To Continue If Voted Into Power? / Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NEWS: IF AM VOTED INTO OFFICE, THIS IS WHAT I WILL Do - HON. BONIFACE CHUKWUDI O by onochurch(f): 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2023
NEWS: IF AM VOTED INTO OFFICE, THIS IS WHAT I WILL Do - HON. BONIFACE CHUKWUDI OPARAKU.

The Interview held

with Hon.Boniface Chukwudi okparaku on the 14th day February 2023. who is Vying for the position for Federal house of Representative Alimosho federal constituency under the platform of people's Redemption party (PRP).
The interview was essentially based on his manifesto with a view to affirming all the claims and modalities/strategies to achieve each of the outlined programmes.
Amongst the promises/programmes he aimed to delivered are centred on:
- Establishing Ambulance points in every two communities thereby ensuring adequate primary health care in the Alimosho federal constituency. He said, haven lived in Alimosho for the past 28years none of these are available hence, the desire to make a difference.

He said also that he will provide educational instruction materials to schools all around Alimosho federal constituency.

I will regularly hold town hall meetings so as to engage the community and gets feedback from the various constituents.

He said he will ensure that all the various offices of the constituency are working and functional.

The honourable who went further, said he will build mini sports complex that will serves as a grooming centers for our youths. He said he will replicate what is obtainable in abroad that while he was out side the country for over 14years he saw how sports facilities are done abroad.

And that with the experience acquired abroad, sports is a very veritable instrument as a development factor that he will hugely invest in sports and will make our local sports/league very attractive.

Also included in his plans for the constituency is to empower huge number of unemployed youths and women , according to him , he will create, both direct and indirect jobs opportunities and giving out grants/loans to women and youths for small and medium scale businesses.

He said he will sponsor relevent bills on pollution, bills to build correctional centers where first offenders are kept.
For the epileptic power supply, there will be bills to make our power sector more efficient and effective. also,there will be bills that will help to link roads that connect our various communities in Alimosho federal constituency.

Furthermore, he said the policy of the central bank of Nigeria (CBN). is a good and welcome policy and he strongly support such policy. That the cashless policy is a welcome development .
though it was not properl implemented.

He Hon Boniface in addition to the press that the Idea of INEC using a particular company or group as third party to deliver INEC sensitive materials was a very wrong one.most especially when it is clear that such person or group is partisan or belongs to a particular political party.
The (PRP) candidate stressed that being an Igbo man and running for a political position in a constituency dominant other tribes must not be an issue. inconsequential. That he sees himself as a Nigerian and not just as an Igbo man,hence,can vye for any political offices up to the President of Nigeria. If he or she wants.
He the (PRP) house of representatives candidate, Hon Boniface. concludes by saying he will endeavor to attract good projects to Alimosho and will not divert nor embezzle any funds met for the constituency.
He said VOTE for me my good and great people of
Alimosho federal constituency I promise to offer quality , effective and positive reprentation.

Kingsley Efionayi

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Soyinka Disowns Viral Political Quotes On Social Media / Nigerians Decide 2023: Guys Vote Wisely / Nigerians While Casting Your Vote On Saturday Have This In Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.