Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Tragedy: Comedian, Actress Favour Daniel Dies In Boat Accident - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tragedy: Comedian, Actress Favour Daniel Dies In Boat Accident (1354 Views)

Photos Of The Sound Guy And Makeup Artist In Boat Accident With Jnr Pope / Mercy Johnson's Father Is Dead! Johnson Ametuo Daniel Dies (Photo) / Skitmaker And Actress Favour Daniels Dies After Boat Accident At Age 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tragedy: Comedian, Actress Favour Daniel Dies In Boat Accident by juman(m): 5:39pm On Feb 15, 2023
Nigerian comedian and actress, Favour Daniel has passed away.

The comedian, who gained prominence on social media for her actions, was reported to have passed away in a boat accident.

Elizabeth Daniel, Favour’s elder sister, broke the heartbreaking news.

She wrote, “It is with a heavy heart but in total submission to the will of our creator. I wish to announce the passing of my youngest sister. Favour Agiounim Daniels, known and loved by so many. Nickname Omoge, Amama, Omo, small pin charger and the names goes on!!!!!. My Amama, my baby girl I will miss you. I call her my shining light, she was simply beautiful. She had a boat accident on 5th of February 2023. She has now taken her rightful place in the one room with her creator. I know that for sure. The giver of life I can’t question your decision.”

Many celebrities have taken to the comment section of her social media handles to express their disbelief, pray for the family, and offer support.

https://von.gov.ng/comedian-actress-favour-daniel-dies-in-boat-accident/
Re: Tragedy: Comedian, Actress Favour Daniel Dies In Boat Accident by juman(m): 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2023
Condolence to her family, xtreme comedian and her fans.
We will miss her so much.

No information of how and where the boat accident happened.
Re: Tragedy: Comedian, Actress Favour Daniel Dies In Boat Accident by juman(m): 5:46pm On Feb 15, 2023
Re: Tragedy: Comedian, Actress Favour Daniel Dies In Boat Accident by juman(m): 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2023
Good actress.

I shed tears.
This life.
You can die any moment.
Re: Tragedy: Comedian, Actress Favour Daniel Dies In Boat Accident by juman(m): 6:29pm On Feb 15, 2023
I now know the real meaning of nightmare.

(1) (Reply)

Britney's New Man Is Crazy For Her / Yet Another Igbo Sister Doing It Big / Ronke Apanpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.