Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,014 members, 7,835,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu’s Rally In Rivers Looks Like Road Side Wedding Reception - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu’s Rally In Rivers Looks Like Road Side Wedding Reception (77547 Views)

Adeyanju: Tinubu & Atiku Donated Millions To Flood Victims Quietly Without Noise / Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) / Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu’s Rally In Rivers Looks Like Road Side Wedding Reception by Truthchiz: 9:57pm On Feb 15, 2023
Mylove55:
only wike aides are more than 30000 capacity stadium,
Just dey play
how many go votefor him person? Na you dey play..!
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu’s Rally In Rivers Looks Like Road Side Wedding Reception by hohafrank(m): 10:33pm On Feb 15, 2023
For the first this guy hit the nail on the head.Surely Tinubu must lose this election QED.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu’s Rally In Rivers Looks Like Road Side Wedding Reception by Solocoin: 10:37pm On Feb 15, 2023
This stadium was too big for him 😂😂
Rivers people rejected him and his money, had it be North they would have go out to collect money.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu’s Rally In Rivers Looks Like Road Side Wedding Reception by Gbeng30(m): 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2023
Tinubu is in a wrong place... grin grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu’s Rally In Rivers Looks Like Road Side Wedding Reception by byteem: 10:47pm On Feb 15, 2023
Osidazz19:
Tinubu does not even need Rivers to win the presidency but it will be nice to mess it up for Atiku. Rivers is not needed. grin

So where do u think ul get the votes ..North Abi.. Jokers. So u actually expect to beat atiku in the North.. please what are u smoking
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu’s Rally In Rivers Looks Like Road Side Wedding Reception by frfrank(m): 11:04pm On Feb 15, 2023
sonnie10:
See as venue dey barren like Papa Ajasco bald head.

Let the dead man rest in peace
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu’s Rally In Rivers Looks Like Road Side Wedding Reception by mrblessed(m): 11:25pm On Feb 15, 2023
Na owanbe be that o
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu’s Rally In Rivers Looks Like Road Side Wedding Reception by edungene7: 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2023
No wonder Tinubu ran to Abuja to beg buhari he has seen it all 12 million buhari votes has now been hijacked by Atiku, and kwakanso with obi collecting the rest, the Christians in the southwest said a big no to a Muslim Muslim ticket the north east Christians are saying u can't ignore us and want us to vote for you south south and southeast is a lockdown for Labour Buhari and emefiele are saying no to vote buying Itz over for Tinubu because he won't come 3rd in this elections
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu’s Rally In Rivers Looks Like Road Side Wedding Reception by naikeboy(m): 11:37pm On Feb 15, 2023
Rivers State is obidient who rallies even help self when their is naira and petrol scarcity. Hungry person fit come rally... No bank is giving people their monies again and u guys are talking about rally.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu’s Rally In Rivers Looks Like Road Side Wedding Reception by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 16, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
animal what's you are crazy you wrote initially... You wanna lie your d fraud u support Peter Obi... Fool... Idolo wawa akuya...mother fucking bombastic bastard... Your entire generation

Is that all you have?? Because I'm ready to insult your entire existence every morning on this website,

so let's start with your name Oghene, I know you're from delta, not surprised as some your people are one of the most useless people in Nigeria, stomach facing animals, example: mr jollof, reno omokri, festus Keyamo, Okowa etc, you people are shameless and have no Dignity and no respect for your people.

look at you, if you had conscience what would make you to be supporting someone old enough to be your great grand father, although I dont know your age, but it would be shameful if you're over 40 because you'll be a definition of a fool forever.

Tell me why will any reasonable human being be supporting Tinubu/APC?? After all this 8 years.

There can only be 2 kinds of these people, either a tribal bigot or a political slave, which exactly what you are a political slave,

just so you know you will be used and disposed like a piece of shit you are.
Maybe after APC have lost this election you will be remobilized to join your fellow Agbero members in Lagos to collect ticket fare from bus drivers. You're Absolute Nuisance to your environment.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu’s Rally In Rivers Looks Like Road Side Wedding Reception by Obitroy(m): 12:09am On Feb 16, 2023
Where are the useless yoruba,s mocking OBI on Saturday LoL really I can see how una own stadium FuLL they throw away sick people with they sick president
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu’s Rally In Rivers Looks Like Road Side Wedding Reception by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 16, 2023
IbileIfe:
When he yabs Peter Obi, they will call him names with insults. But when he yabs Tinubu, they are happy.
So childish and foolish.

Peter Obi simply exploiting the gullibility and stupidity of majority of his intellectually ignorant supporters.

And you're supposed to be an intellectual person for supporting Tinubu right?? You people keeping cursing your generations with your hands, may all unfortunate Nigerians who have lost their loved ones and livelyhood due to this bad government be your portion In Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu’s Rally In Rivers Looks Like Road Side Wedding Reception by premierlead: 12:48am On Feb 16, 2023
May affliction never happen again, ahnie is an affliction!
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu’s Rally In Rivers Looks Like Road Side Wedding Reception by iHateFraudsters: 1:07am On Feb 16, 2023
sonnie10:
See as venue dey barren like Papa Ajasco bald head.

Type R.I.P after mentioning Papa Ajascos name pls.

Respect the legend.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu’s Rally In Rivers Looks Like Road Side Wedding Reception by Harmless1b(m): 1:10am On Feb 16, 2023
LoL even me wey dey river state no hear of any campaign if not here now.. we the port Harcourt people are obidient
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu’s Rally In Rivers Looks Like Road Side Wedding Reception by SaLongs1(m): 2:23am On Feb 16, 2023
grin yours is too expensive, l will deliver for half of your asking price
PJtech:
send me 10k and i'll deliver 5 votes for you

DEAL
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu’s Rally In Rivers Looks Like Road Side Wedding Reception by sonnie10: 3:44am On Feb 16, 2023
frfrank:

Let the dead man rest in peace

Papa Ajasco is just a comedy character which had been played many many individuals. I never made reference to any specific one of them.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu’s Rally In Rivers Looks Like Road Side Wedding Reception by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:42am On Feb 16, 2023
PropaMan:

Is that all you have?? Because I'm ready to insult your entire existence every morning on this website,

so let's start with your name Oghene, I know you're from delta, not surprised as some your people are one of the most useless people in Nigeria, stomach facing animals, example: mr jollof, reno omokri, festus Keyamo, Okowa etc, you people are shameless and have no Dignity and no respect for your people.

look at you, if you had conscience what would make you to be supporting someone old enough to be your great grand father, although I dont know your age, but it would be shameful if you're over 40 because you'll be a definition of a fool forever.

Tell me why will any reasonable human being be supporting Tinubu/APC?? After all this 8 years.

There can only be 2 kinds of these people, either a tribal bigot or a political slave, which exactly what you are a political slave,

just so you know you will be used and disposed like a piece of shit you are.
Maybe after APC have lost this election you will be remobilized to join your fellow Agbero members in Lagos to collect ticket fare from bus drivers. You're Absolute Nuisance to your environment.
you are a big fool drowning in a useless place of fantasy by the time your useless labour party loses you ll kill yourself... You are just a bastard moronic animalistic idiot.. your entire generation is useless... Your brains is filled with sawdust and ashes that's why u can't reason beyond a goat or camel... May shopono punish your entire generation idiot...
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu’s Rally In Rivers Looks Like Road Side Wedding Reception by frfrank(m): 10:17am On Feb 16, 2023
sonnie10:

Noted
Thanks for the info

Papa Ajasco is just a comedy character which had been played many many individuals. I never made reference to any specific one of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design / What a Senator Earns In Nigeria - Do Or Die Affair N 29 479 749 Per Year / Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.