Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Banks Are The Cause Of The Problem Most Nigerians Are Facing At Atm Points Acro - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banks Are The Cause Of The Problem Most Nigerians Are Facing At Atm Points Acro (520 Views)

People At ATM Queue Hail Tinubu In Lagos / Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri / N9 billion GTB Saga: Crowd Increases At ATM Galleries Across Nigeria- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banks Are The Cause Of The Problem Most Nigerians Are Facing At Atm Points Acro by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 9:21am On Feb 16, 2023
COMMERCIAL BANKS ARE THE CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM MOST NIGERIANS ARE FACING AT ATM POINTS ACROSS THE COUNTRY.

All commercial banks should activate facial recognition in all ATM MACHINE`S now to reduce crowd at ATM points and to bar POS OPERATORS from using ATM MACHINES more than once in a location.

I have noticed that POS Operators are the people over crowding our ATM Points, almost all POS Operators have more than 10 ATM CARDS of Different banks and OPAY ATM CARDS which pays higher amount of money, what they do is to target any ATM that is Dispensing cash, they will just queue and when it's their time to withdraw from the ATM they will make use of all the ATM CARDS in their possession and after withdrawing they will go back and queue again to use the remaining ATM CARDS, most of them sleep at ATM points as soon as they are sure the ATM is Dispensing cash, they make it difficult for other ATM USERS to access the ATM, I have gone round all the ATM points in Asaba Delta State on Saturdays, I left my house on 2 occasions by 3 :00 AM to use the ATM but I met about 80 POS OPERATORS on queue and I joined the queue because there are 4 ATM MACHINES dispensing in one of the New Banks located at Okpanam Road and they have already agreed to use 1ATM card at a time, after their turn they joined the queue again untill they use over 10 ATM CARDS in their possession and after withdrawing the money they will come and charge as high as #3,000 for #10,000 POS Withdrawal, when you ask them why are they charging too high they will tell you that they bought the money. I know the POS OPERATORS source funds from banks, Petrol Stations and Super Markets but I know Petrol Stations and Super Markets don't charge more than #500 to buy #10,000.

My point is this, Commercial banks should try and make things easy for Nigerians, I believe if banks activate the facial recognition it will help in barring POS OPERATORS from over Crowding the ATM MACHINES. The crowd at ATM POINTS scare people and it will reduce the crowd in a location.

Re: Banks Are The Cause Of The Problem Most Nigerians Are Facing At Atm Points Acro by LikeAking: 9:25am On Feb 16, 2023
Oga please, stop saying this.

CBn is all at fault. They released very little quantity compared the population.

Banks are to blame, cos of dia bad network.
Re: Banks Are The Cause Of The Problem Most Nigerians Are Facing At Atm Points Acro by Timoleon(m): 9:47am On Feb 16, 2023
Nonsense yarns! So after your turn, you waited for all of them (80 people, all Pos operators except you) to keep going turn by turn until they went around 10 times? 🤦🏼‍♂️
Re: Banks Are The Cause Of The Problem Most Nigerians Are Facing At Atm Points Acro by BloomingDale(f): 9:48am On Feb 16, 2023
Re: Banks Are The Cause Of The Problem Most Nigerians Are Facing At Atm Points Acro by Flathead8: 9:54am On Feb 16, 2023
Is there still money in circulation/banks? I thought CBN has stopped releasing cash
AsabaPropertyAg:
COMMERCIAL BANKS ARE THE CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM MOST NIGERIANS ARE FACING AT ATM POINTS ACROSS THE COUNTRY.

All commercial banks should activate facial recognition in all ATM MACHINE`S now to reduce crowd at ATM points and to bar POS OPERATORS from using ATM MACHINES more than once in a location.

I have noticed that POS Operators are the people over crowding our ATM Points, almost all POS Operators have more than 10 ATM CARDS of Different banks and OPAY ATM CARDS which pays higher amount of money, what they do is to target any ATM that is Dispensing cash, they will just queue and when it's their time to withdraw from the ATM they will make use of all the ATM CARDS in their possession and after withdrawing they will go back and queue again to use the remaining ATM CARDS, most of them sleep at ATM points as soon as they are sure the ATM is Dispensing cash, they make it difficult for other ATM USERS to access the ATM, I have gone round all the ATM points in Asaba Delta State on Saturdays, I left my house on 2 occasions by 3 :00 AM to use the ATM but I met about 80 POS OPERATORS on queue and I joined the queue because there are 4 ATM MACHINES dispensing in one of the New Banks located at Okpanam Road and they have already agreed to use 1ATM card at a time, after their turn they joined the queue again untill they use over 10 ATM CARDS in their possession and after withdrawing the money they will come and charge as high as #3,000 for #10,000 POS Withdrawal, when you ask them why are they charging too high they will tell you that they bought the money. I know the POS OPERATORS source funds from banks, Petrol Stations and Super Markets but I know Petrol Stations and Super Markets don't charge more than #500 to buy #10,000.

My point is this, Commercial banks should try and make things easy for Nigerians, I believe if banks activate the facial recognition it will help in barring POS OPERATORS from over Crowding the ATM MACHINES. The crowd at ATM POINTS scare people and it will reduce the crowd in a location.
Re: Banks Are The Cause Of The Problem Most Nigerians Are Facing At Atm Points Acro by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 10:17am On Feb 16, 2023
I know you are one of them.

Timoleon:
Nonsense yarns! So after your turn, you waited for all of them (80 people, all Pos operators except you) to keep going turn by turn until they went around 10 times? 🤦🏼‍♂️
Re: Banks Are The Cause Of The Problem Most Nigerians Are Facing At Atm Points Acro by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 10:47am On Feb 16, 2023
Re: Banks Are The Cause Of The Problem Most Nigerians Are Facing At Atm Points Acro by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 16, 2023
Commercial banks are selling the naira to POS operators.
Re: Banks Are The Cause Of The Problem Most Nigerians Are Facing At Atm Points Acro by Parachoko: 11:02am On Feb 16, 2023
AsabaPropertyAg:

Some Naira notes were redesign under Sanusi and Soludo, we didn't experience all this kind of madness

Emefiele didn't plan this policy well, he should be held responsible
Re: Banks Are The Cause Of The Problem Most Nigerians Are Facing At Atm Points Acro by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 16, 2023
These Meenn grin

Re: Banks Are The Cause Of The Problem Most Nigerians Are Facing At Atm Points Acro by Urchinpainer: 11:20am On Feb 16, 2023
AsabaPropertyAg:

Illiterate
Re: Banks Are The Cause Of The Problem Most Nigerians Are Facing At Atm Points Acro by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 11:34am On Feb 16, 2023
You

Urchinpainer:

Illiterate
Re: Banks Are The Cause Of The Problem Most Nigerians Are Facing At Atm Points Acro by Timoleon(m): 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2023
K
AsabaPropertyAg:
I know you are one of them.

Re: Banks Are The Cause Of The Problem Most Nigerians Are Facing At Atm Points Acro by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2023
Re: Banks Are The Cause Of The Problem Most Nigerians Are Facing At Atm Points Acro by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 5:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
Re: Banks Are The Cause Of The Problem Most Nigerians Are Facing At Atm Points Acro by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
Re: Banks Are The Cause Of The Problem Most Nigerians Are Facing At Atm Points Acro by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 7:36am On Mar 31, 2023
COMMERCIAL BANKS ARE THE CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM MOST NIGERIANS ARE FACING AT ATM POINTS ACROSS THE COUNTRY
Re: Banks Are The Cause Of The Problem Most Nigerians Are Facing At Atm Points Acro by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 11:45am On Mar 31, 2023
COMMERCIAL BANKS ARE THE CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM MOST
Re: Banks Are The Cause Of The Problem Most Nigerians Are Facing At Atm Points Acro by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 8:51pm On Mar 31, 2023
All commercial banks should activate facial recognition in all ATM MACHINE`S now to reduce crowd at ATM points and to bar POS OPERATORS from using ATM MAC

(1) (Reply)

Boot Party Collapses It's Structure For Peter Obi (photos) / Osinbajo Would Have Had No Opposition As Presidential Candidate / The World Must See This, This Evil Must Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.