Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,451 members, 7,850,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist (18886 Views)

How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup / 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor / The Political Underdog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by Lanretoye(m): 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2023
[quote author=Lunja post=120960894][/quote]na ogun go kii u,oloriburuku...tell your parent they have labored in vain on you.they will not reap your fruit.i invoke the tresstial principalities over you that nothing will ever work in your favor and the spirit of untimely death will hunt you.
Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by Angel55555(m): 5:18pm On Feb 16, 2023
Obidient1:
PETER OBI remains the Best Incoming PRESIDENT in all Ramifications, let's be Honest to ourselves for equity sake, For God's sake and for the sake of Sane Nigerians seeking for good Leadership.
PETER OBI have really tried to be PRESIDENT.
Only for the sake of Equity, he should be the next president.
Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by amuwo1980: 5:24pm On Feb 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

His Igbo-Only media team is working wink

He would have saved himself of having to hire these over paid hack writers writing PR stuffs for him if he had not being a mediocre governor for 8 years running Anambra state.

His rejection by Nigerians should by now have taught current mediocre Governors a huge lesson. Work hard while in office so you will not need to do sponsored post campaigns, pay for manipulated election outcomes prediction online polls and hire unpatriotic ipob terrorist group members/sympathizers like Mr Obi.

E ti lule.

Asiwaju lokan!
Is this all u can say ? Looking for straws to hang onto
Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by Tochi3(m): 5:59pm On Feb 16, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I pray Peter Obi never becomes president. The reasons why igbos are promoting Obi presidency is for him to win and release Nnamdi Kanu. It will never happen in Jesus name. Instead of releasing that monster trying to divide our United Nigeria, it's better we choose between PDP or APC because the unity of Nigeria is not negotiable sad
grin grin

Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by chuwangdaniel42: 11:13pm On Feb 16, 2023
I am A Senatorial Candidate (APGA) with an exceptional mind.

Excellent and smart post you made here.

Thank you for writing.

We need to allow people with good and productive ideas to contest and earn our support.

When they get in, they will perform well.

I am one of such.

I am a Senatorial Candidate with a different concept.

We will open Cross River up.

Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by Antivirus92(m): 7:16am On Feb 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

His Igbo-Only media team is working wink

He would have saved himself of having to hire these over paid hack writers writing PR stuffs for him if he had not being a mediocre governor for 8 years running Anambra state.

His rejection by Nigerians should by now have taught current mediocre Governors a huge lesson. Work hard while in office so you will not need to do sponsored post campaigns, pay for manipulated election outcomes prediction online polls and hire unpatriotic ipob terrorist group members/sympathizers like Mr Obi.

E ti lule.

Asiwaju lokan!

: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by GOTVee: 11:50am On Feb 16
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I pray Peter Obi never becomes president. The reasons why igbos are promoting Obi presidency is for him to win and release Nnamdi Kanu. It will never happen in Jesus name. Instead of releasing that monster trying to divide our United Nigeria, it's better we choose between PDP or APC because the unity of Nigeria is not negotiable

I am yet to see Yoruba mentioned in this thread or Tinubu described as Yoruba candidate....

You tribalists will start this rubbish campaign of hatred first but when it's returned to you, you will start crying all over the internet ...
Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by Difrent: 5:52am On Feb 18, 2023
dyera:
If Tinubu wins that is the end, he will turn Nigeria to his personal property and people will start calling the country Tinubu's Nigeria, just as they call Lagos Tinubu's Lagos.

If Atiku wins he will restructure Nigeria to his pocket and turn a blind eye on to the jihadist activities of his Fulani brothers.

Vote wisely, vote Peter Obi.

Vote foolishly, vote Tinubu or Atiku.

Tinubu Owns Lagos
I'd rather vote a man that owns one of the Largest economy on the comtinent
Than
Someone whose investment is worth NEXT to nothing

Voting wisely means voting Tinubu
Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by Difrent: 5:58am On Feb 18, 2023
Lunja:

Presidency was in the south (Jonathan), emilokan & his urchins helped the north snatch it away from the south. They didn't allow Jona do 2nd term...🤔

Even the main Character GEJ has moved on but 7 years down the line igbos are still pained by GEJ loss....and this has shaped their behaviour since Pmb became president.
They tried the biafra misadventure it didnt work....instead it turned against them so they now kill fellow igbos mercilessly hoping it huts Buhari.

Now they are on Obi misadventures, if this also didnt work out only God knows what other misadventure they will embark on. Sore losers.

You are one of those that made GEJ lose by selling him this kind of fable....that he didnt do second term instead of making him realise the folly of contesting in 2015 they urged him on to his defeat. Any northerner could have defeated GEJ in 2015....as at 2015 theres strong sentiments that power shifts to the north as south has ruled for 14 out of 16 years and thats why all northerners ganged up against him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Addressing OIC Member States On How To Fight Terrorism (Photos) / N300 Million Road Rehabilitation: FERMA Abandons Kogi Road In Ruins (photos) / Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.