Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Aftermath Of Buhari Broadcast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath Of Buhari Broadcast (371 Views)

Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Broadcast Contempt Of Court / Afenifere Faults Buhari’s Broadcast On COVID-19 / Pres. Buhari Broadcast Speech To The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Buhari Broadcast by annayawchee: 11:34am On Feb 16, 2023
Good morning.

Yesterday inside the markets here in onitsha, some traders were collecting while some were rejecting.

Waking up to Mr President the rejection of the old notes is widespread across markets here in onitsha.

How about your side??

Are you still transacting with old notes??
Re: Aftermath Of Buhari Broadcast by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 16, 2023
annayawchee:
Good morning.

Yesterday inside the markets here in onitsha, some traders were collecting while some were rejecting.

Waking up to Mr President the rejection of the old notes is widespread across markets here in onitsha.

How about your side??

Are you still transacting with old notes??

Omo them say I must wait for transfer to reflect before I carry my goods. I waited ooh. Thank God Gtbank came through.

As of yesterday in Lagos, they were collecting old notes in some places especially petty traders.

Some banks were rejecting it as of yesterday.
Re: Aftermath Of Buhari Broadcast by annayawchee: 12:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thanksful:

Omo them say I must wait for transfer to reflect before I carry my goods. I waited ooh. Thank God Gtbank came through.

As of yesterday in Lagos, they were collecting old notes in some places especially petty traders.

Some banks were rejecting it as of yesterday.
The issue is serious.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians That Have Good Conscience Will Not Vote Tinubu. / Nigerian Presidential Election Results From 1979 To Date! Figures & Candidates / Religiously Imams Consolidating Vote For Atiku Why Pastors For OBI, BAT Left Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.