Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,158 members, 7,860,144 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:42 AM

In The Midst Of Hunger, Chaos, Buhari Flies Out Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In The Midst Of Hunger, Chaos, Buhari Flies Out Again (482 Views)

Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos / Reno Omokri: Even Witches Are Complaining Buhari Flies More Than Them / Bamidele Akpan In The Midst Of PDP Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The Midst Of Hunger, Chaos, Buhari Flies Out Again by Ezecliff: 12:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
visit [url]naijaterra.com[/url]

President Muhammadu Buhari will on Thursday depart Abuja for Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, to participate in the 36th Ordinary Session of the Assembly of the African Union (AU).

The President is flying out in the midst of hunger and chaos occasioned by Naira crisis in the country, which has led to violent protest in some parts of the country.

Garba Shehu, presidential spokesman, in a statement on Thursday said the theme of the AU Summit is ‘‘Acceleration of the African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) Implementation.’’

“The President will participate in three High Level meetings on peace and security, climate change and the political situation in some West African countries.

“First is the Peace and Security Council (PSC) meeting of Heads of State and Government on the situation in the Eastern Democratic Republic of Congo (AUPSC High Level AU), to be chaired by the President of South Africa, in his capacity as the Chair of the Council for the month of February.

”Second is the meeting of the Committee of the Heads of State and Government on Climate Change (CAHOSCC), currently chaired by the President of Niger Republic,” he said.

Shehu added that on the margins of the annual meetings of the AU, Buhari would also attend an extraordinary summit of the Authority of Heads of State and Government of ECOWAS.

“The Nigerian leader will deliver remarks at these events as well as present his National Statement at the opening session of the Summit, which brings together leaders from the AU member countries as well as a number of non-AU countries and international institutions accredited to the AU in Addis Ababa.

“President Buhari will be accompanied on the trip by some Ministers and other top government officials. He will return to Abuja on Monday, February 20,” he stated.

Re: In The Midst Of Hunger, Chaos, Buhari Flies Out Again by onidal: 12:34pm On Feb 16, 2023
Its well my brother
Re: In The Midst Of Hunger, Chaos, Buhari Flies Out Again by rexel99: 12:34pm On Feb 16, 2023
Baba, no send anybody.

1 Like

Re: In The Midst Of Hunger, Chaos, Buhari Flies Out Again by Urheadmaster(m): 12:36pm On Feb 16, 2023
I'll hold Guinness book of world records accountable for their ignorance if they didn't record buhari as the highest traveling sitting president of is generation

1 Like

Re: In The Midst Of Hunger, Chaos, Buhari Flies Out Again by Frankiss44(m): 12:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
He nor send ona papa... Nigeria dey learn wetin e mean to give power to person when feel say na birthright.. Buhari na be the first Emilokan

2 Likes

Re: In The Midst Of Hunger, Chaos, Buhari Flies Out Again by yarimo(m): 12:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
Is there hunger and chaos? I thought it affects TINUBU only na

1 Like

Re: In The Midst Of Hunger, Chaos, Buhari Flies Out Again by Proudlyomonna: 12:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
yarimo:

Nigerians understand why bubu is doing all this.
He decieved Us with his fighting corruption nonsense,but allowed tinubu show the most euphoric show of corruption just for his political gain.
He doesn't want a repetition of the bullion van madness again,at least let me do small good to this Country for history sakes is what bubu is doing now.
I charge all Nigerians to stay focused,make We no go use complain complain, complain wey put Us inside this APC calamity land Us into another round of APC disaster.
If you want to get cash locate Hausa POS operators,I use them every day and here in Mile12 Lagos State and Agege,with Obalende they are collecting#150 per 5k.
Let's Hold tight,We already survived this APC disaster,let's ensure that this APC calamity and hardship pro max does not happens to this Country again.
APC MUST GO.
Re: In The Midst Of Hunger, Chaos, Buhari Flies Out Again by lazynairalander1: 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2023
What a time to be alive... tinubu supporters fighting buhari 😂🤣
I thought buhari was the best thing after jellof rice and chicken
yarimo:
Re: In The Midst Of Hunger, Chaos, Buhari Flies Out Again by XerXers: 1:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
lazynairalander1:
What a time to be alive... tinubu supporters fighting buhari 😂🤣
I thought buhari was the best thing after jellof rice and chicken

Afonja cowards can no longer mention Emefiele now

(1) (Reply)

*peter Obi Knocked Out Bola Tinubu On Accredited Voters Poll, British Media Says / Pat Utomi Salute Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Confirmed Election Results From Local Government Areas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.