Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,468 members, 7,850,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

This Is The Only Reason Why I'm Voting Peter Obi Of Labour Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Only Reason Why I'm Voting Peter Obi Of Labour Party (981 Views)

A Voter Was Beaten In Onipanu, Lagos For Voting Peter Obi - Eyewitness. VIDEO / Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. / A Good Reason I'm Voting Obi And Prefer Him Over My Tribesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Only Reason Why I'm Voting Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Janiewinkle: 12:35pm On Feb 16, 2023
Peter obi isn't perfect and obviously has many flaws.

But after comparing him with other presidential candidates, this is the only reason why I'm voting for him and the labour party:

He refused to sign the papers for his pension, gratuity, and other allowances in the tune of over 300 million naira per year.

That was after doing a fantastic job of putting the state in order, and leaving a savings of 75 billion Naira.

That alone signifies that this man has conquered greed. It signifies that he is not motivated to be in politics because of money.

Most people would feel justified to retire on the state coffers after doing a great job, but he decided to go home empty handed and leave the money for a young and upcoming state that is in dire need of finances.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Only Reason Why I'm Voting Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Sukersoc: 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
You're so on point. Any human who can conquer greed for money has conquered the world.

16 Likes

Re: This Is The Only Reason Why I'm Voting Peter Obi Of Labour Party by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 12:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
Peter Obi is the man for the job.

5 Likes

Re: This Is The Only Reason Why I'm Voting Peter Obi Of Labour Party by yarimo(m): 12:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
Janiewinkle:
Peter obi isn't perfect and obviously has many flaws.

But after comparing him with other presidential candidates, this is the only reason why I'm voting for him and the labour party:

He refused to sign the papers for his pension, gratuity, and other allowances in the tune of over 300 million naira per year.

That was after doing a fantastic job of putting the state in order, and leaving a savings of 75 billion Naira.

That alone signifies that this man has conquered greed. It signifies that he is not motivated to be in politics because of money.

Most people would feel justified to retire on the state coffers after doing a great job, but he decided to go home empty handed and leave the money for a young and upcoming state that is in dire need of finances.
how much did your church get from obi bribe

Re: This Is The Only Reason Why I'm Voting Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Sukersoc: 12:40pm On Feb 16, 2023
Re: This Is The Only Reason Why I'm Voting Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Ofemmanu1: 12:43pm On Feb 16, 2023
When I look at the billions Tinubu is taking home monthly just because he is Lagos ex governor and I look at how Peter Obi rejected everything, including his gratuity, I become tempted to vote Obi.

But as a professional tribal bigot and naturally w!cked person, I will vote BAT.

Obidense spoiled Obi Chances with their nonsense rantings.

las las na lagoon get them.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Only Reason Why I'm Voting Peter Obi Of Labour Party by shuttox: 12:47pm On Feb 16, 2023
yarimo:

Get your facts

How old are you?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Only Reason Why I'm Voting Peter Obi Of Labour Party by touchalex25: 1:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ofemmanu1:
When I look at the billions Tinubu is taking home monthly just because he is Lagos ex governor and I look at how Peter Obi rejected everything, including his gratuity, I become tempted to vote Obi.

But as a professional tribal bigot and naturally w!cked person, I will vote BAT.

we shouldn’t vote along tribal or religious sentiments it won’t do us any good.
Re: This Is The Only Reason Why I'm Voting Peter Obi Of Labour Party by PointZerom: 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2023
yarimo:

See how he challenged you here. Can Thifnubu challenge us this way?

5 Likes

Re: This Is The Only Reason Why I'm Voting Peter Obi Of Labour Party by yarimo(m): 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2023
PointZerom:

See how he challenged you here. Can Thifnubu challenge us this way?

Re: This Is The Only Reason Why I'm Voting Peter Obi Of Labour Party by lazynairalander1: 1:09pm On Feb 16, 2023
I saw what you did there. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ“Œ

Ofemmanu1:

Re: This Is The Only Reason Why I'm Voting Peter Obi Of Labour Party by yarimo(m): 1:09pm On Feb 16, 2023
shuttox:

Get your facts

How old are you?
ask your parents na
Re: This Is The Only Reason Why I'm Voting Peter Obi Of Labour Party by shuttox: 1:17pm On Feb 16, 2023
yarimo:
ask your parents na
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
You don't know your age?
Re: This Is The Only Reason Why I'm Voting Peter Obi Of Labour Party by PointZerom: 1:18pm On Feb 16, 2023
[quote author=yarimo post=120957061][/quote]

Re: This Is The Only Reason Why I'm Voting Peter Obi Of Labour Party by yarimo(m): 1:20pm On Feb 16, 2023
shuttox:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
You don't know your age?
Have you ask them
Re: This Is The Only Reason Why I'm Voting Peter Obi Of Labour Party by yarimo(m): 1:20pm On Feb 16, 2023
[quote author=PointZerom post=120957273][/quote]Una go get sense by fire by force chaii Yarimo thank you

Re: This Is The Only Reason Why I'm Voting Peter Obi Of Labour Party by shuttox: 1:21pm On Feb 16, 2023
yarimo:
Have you ask them
Yarimo
What's real name
Re: This Is The Only Reason Why I'm Voting Peter Obi Of Labour Party by PointZerom: 1:23pm On Feb 16, 2023
yarimo:
Una go get sense by fire by force chaii Yarimo thank you

Agbado way of singing national anthem.

Honestly this man is brain dead.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Only Reason Why I'm Voting Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:24pm On Feb 16, 2023
Janiewinkle:

This is more than enough!!!

Which other served politician beat this record

1 Like

Re: This Is The Only Reason Why I'm Voting Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
yarimo:
You must be one of the corrupt leaders we are fighting

Obviously you were there undecided

How much was your own share

Nobody has a monopoly of propaganda

1 Like

Re: This Is The Only Reason Why I'm Voting Peter Obi Of Labour Party by JOemmy(m): 1:31pm On Feb 16, 2023
Compare him with tinibu who virtually converted the whole lagos state to himself and family after leaving office.
Re: This Is The Only Reason Why I'm Voting Peter Obi Of Labour Party by yarimo(m): 1:43pm On Feb 16, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

You must be one of the corrupt leaders we are fighting

Obviously you were there undecided

How much was your own share

Nobody has a monopoly of propaganda
grin

Re: This Is The Only Reason Why I'm Voting Peter Obi Of Labour Party by yarimo(m): 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
shuttox:

Yarimo
What's real name
Kidnapping alert IPOB terrorists on the beat
Re: This Is The Only Reason Why I'm Voting Peter Obi Of Labour Party by shuttox: 1:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
yarimo:
Kidnapping alert IPOB terrorists on the beat
Is that all you could say ?
Poor kid
Re: This Is The Only Reason Why I'm Voting Peter Obi Of Labour Party by nairanaira12: 2:00pm On Feb 16, 2023
yarimo:

How much did your mosque get from the money tinubu steal from Lagos state in the form of pension and gratuity?
Re: This Is The Only Reason Why I'm Voting Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Ofunaofu: 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
yarimo:

Yarimo, you go kill yourself o

How much is Tinubu cornering from the lagos State coffers monthly

Kindly post the figures
Re: This Is The Only Reason Why I'm Voting Peter Obi Of Labour Party by yarimo(m): 2:11pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Yarimo, you go kill yourself o

How much is Tinubu cornering from the lagos State coffers monthly

Kindly post the figures

Re: This Is The Only Reason Why I'm Voting Peter Obi Of Labour Party by yarimo(m): 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2023
nairanaira12:

How much did your mosque get from the money tinubu steal from Lagos state in the form of pension and gratuity?
did any mosque said they give them billions for endorsement
Re: This Is The Only Reason Why I'm Voting Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Ofunaofu: 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2023
[quote author=yarimo post=120958401][/quote]

Answer the question

Yarimo, How much is Tinubu cornering from the lagos State coffers monthly

Kindly post the figures
Re: This Is The Only Reason Why I'm Voting Peter Obi Of Labour Party by nairanaira12: 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2023
yarimo:

If Peter Obi gave CAN money, may you be blessed.

But if Peter Obi didn't give CAN money and you are trying to lie about it, may sorrow and bitterness never depart from your life and that of your family this new year
Re: This Is The Only Reason Why I'm Voting Peter Obi Of Labour Party by yarimo(m): 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2023
nairanaira12:

But if Peter Obi didn't give CAN money and you are trying to lie about it, may sorrow and bitterness never depart from your life and that of your family this new year
grin

Re: This Is The Only Reason Why I'm Voting Peter Obi Of Labour Party by nairanaira12: 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2023
yarimo:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baba No Disappoint / There Is Nothing Like The Kardashians. It Has Casted!!! / Obidients Should Leave This Decaying Forum And Move To Quora Or Reddit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.