Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi (12104 Views)

Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: Respect Rule Of Law For Safety Of Your Lives, Properties / I Will Stop Corruption When Elected — Peter Obi At Chatham House / Sowore’s Detention: UK Government Asks FG To Respect Rule Of Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by Davies25: 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ok.
I hope the South produce the next President. Or else, we are in trouble again.

But how do you make those that voted Atiku in 2019 see reason?.
How I wish History is being taught in our schools, especially, the 4th republic history.
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by ipobarecriminals: 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2023
grin
cheesy
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by switlily25(f): 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2023
This Bloody opportunistic well packaged fraud will NEVER rule this country!
Tueh!
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by Preacherrr(m): 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
You will surely win sir!
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by d142475: 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
Now that's my President.
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by israelmao(m): 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
It's no longer IF ELECTED but WHEN ELECTED.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by nesgeeek(m): 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
Obi is the only qualified candidate among. He is our next president. Affirm!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by highchief1: 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/02/16/2023-election-i-will-respect-rule-of-law-if-elected-peter-obi/
this man is funny.u didn’t respect rule of law by not doing lg elections in anambra for 8yrs.Very funny con man.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by babyfaceafrica: 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2023
This is super story
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2023
Don't worry about rule of law, the next president should talk about that not you..

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by FunkyJustice(m): 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2023
The structure they have today is what we want to dismantle. It is a structure of criminality,”

“It is the structure that produced 133 million people living in poverty, 20 million out-of-school children, and made Nigeria surpass India in infant mortality.

“It is the structure that destroys us and we want to destroy that structure. And you are the next structure. We want to build a better place for our children,”

And then, some decided that it was time to fight back. And their first form of organisation to fight back was against police brutality – ENDSARS. And the state met them with brutality.

“And without their saying a lot, they then determined that they were going to go out and organise and use the political process to defeat those who were oppressing them, those who kept their knees on the necks of the generation next.

“So, out of nowhere sprang what has come to be known as the support groups. They somehow discovered Peter Obi from what he was saying and decided that he will be their vehicle.

“And that vehicle built its momentum. The momentum that that vehicle built was to say to the next generation there is hope; if you organise, you can stop agonising and get rid of these people who keep you down.

~Prof PAT UTOMI.
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by blank(f): 6:24pm On Feb 16, 2023
I want you to overhaul the supreme court. Can't trust them.
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by Theotimi: 6:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
Who doesn't respect the rule of law, you initially supported Emefiele for the Naira redesign, Nigerians were in pain and agony, now you telling us you will respect the rule of law. Politicians with double mouths.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by Rexxie234(m): 6:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
Nice one sir winkwink cool
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2023
blank:
I want you to overhaul the supreme court. Can't trust them.

That is the problem with you people.

You don't understand how governance work.

The president cannot overhaul the Supreme Court.

He doesn't have the power to.

I laugh at many of you who keep bragging that Obi would do this or that.

Some ignorant fellow even said Obi would stop Tinubu from feeding fat on Lagos money.

Anyway, I don't blame you. Even your Obi does not know the limits of a president's power in a federalism.

He once said he would subject all arms of government to routine auditing. 🤓

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by bnbash(m): 6:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
4tomandchi:
Our problem is the illiterate North who will always rely on their leaders for direction.

Now I understand why their elite have chosen to keep them in the dark.
Illiterate North will never allow your so called educated candidate smell power. Go eat your literacy
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by PeterObi4LP: 6:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
Tinubu will be worst than Buhari for disobeying the rule of law. He promise Nigerians to continue from where Buhari stop.
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by blank(f): 6:34pm On Feb 16, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

That is the problem with you people.

You don't understand how governance work.

The president cannot overhaul the Supreme Court.

He doesn't have the power to.

I laugh at many of you who keep bragging that Obi would do this or that.

Some ignorant fellow even said Obi would stop Tinubu from feeding fat on Lagos money.

Anyway, I don't blame you. Even your Obi does not know the limits of a president's power in a federalism.

He once said he would subject all arms of government to routine auditing. 🤓

Eff you. Wasn't talking to you and I know how governance works. Doesn't stop me from expressing my wishes.
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by engrpheleeks(m): 6:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
[quote author=Bodmum post=120964642][b]On Yekini Amoda’s Manhood I stand and I’ll never remove my leg.
Haba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by rottenegg: 6:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
The way insults fly on NL between different party followers is so terrible. Just read and move. No need for the bashing.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by Lucasinho(m): 6:40pm On Feb 16, 2023
Praktikals:

Deh Play.

Fake
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by searchlight: 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
RapistOnBail:

Joker.

You no fit smell that presidential sit.

Go and teach your village men the way to play politics. Not hate and disrespect to other regions.

Anuofia

I hope you know that tinubu will never win even after sacrificing a lot of yorumuslims just to gain support from the north. I don't care who wins this come election as long as it is not Tinubu
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
we trust u sir.
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by zelnababa(m): 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2023
AS he promised that would not leave APGA
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2023
blank:

Eff you. Wasn't talking to you and I know how governance works. Doesn't stop me from expressing my wishes.

Look at a so-called future leader of tomorrow.

No wonder the lying machine Peter Obi is able to swindle you with his lies.

You know how governance work, but are charging a president to overhaul the Supreme Court.

If I were close to you, I would have given you a staggering, factory-resetting slap.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by RapistOnBail: 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
searchlight:
I hope you know that tinubu will never win even after sacrificing a lot of yorumuslims just to gain support from the north. I don't care who wins this come election as long as it is not Tinubu

Tinubu can’t win. So as Peter Biafra Obi
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 16, 2023
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2023
Peter Obi is the least prepared for president.

A man who does not understand the concept of separation of power cannot respect the rule of law.

For the fact that he said he would subject all arms of government to routine auditing shows that he does not know the limitations of a president's power.

If, by mistake, he wins, he will start making excuses like Buhari did when he said he wishes he was in the military era where he had absolute power.

Peter Obi should know that being president in a federalism comes with immense challenges.

In fact, in Nigeria, a governor is more powerful than a president.

His followers should also tone down their expectations.

One man cannot change the country.

Especially one man from a party that lacks political structure.
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by kmaster007: 6:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
Dey play
FalseProphet1:
I see Nigeria rubbing shoulders with the likes of Russia and China when Peter Obi wins, I see Nigeria lunching astronauts to the space, I see Nigeria becoming a world power.

This I have seen.
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by arsenal33: 7:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
But he supports the breaking of the law by CBN and FG

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPC Denies Dispute With Marketers, Says Subsidy ‘Entirely Removed’ / Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? / Sharia Court Bill: Leo Ogor Speaks - "Nobody Is Expanding Sharia To Anywhere"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.