Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) (28680 Views)

ANAP Poll Founder, Atedo Peterside Endorses Peter Obi For President / Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll / ‘I’m Still Looking For My Son Since 2011 Police Arrested Him' - Man Tells Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by Sunnyski: 8:32am On Feb 17, 2023
shuttox:
Tinubu urchíns will reject it
They won't support it

NIGERIA SHALL BE GREAT AGAIN!!

VOTE PETER OBI

Louder! 🔊
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by Michael6292: 8:35am On Feb 17, 2023
We are waiting 25th February
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by Legitisreal: 8:36am On Feb 17, 2023
Bede2u:
saying that 90% of northerners don't have access to Internet already shows you are deceitful. There is no data that supports it.
Also buhari has won the north east and north west since 2003, how come he never became president until he won SW and north central in 2015 if the north decides alone?
buhari has never won the north east let alone north west

He has been restricted to Anpp states like bauchi, yobe, borno and gets fringe of votes from general north

But block votes where won by PDP until 2015, that is why I laugh at you guys saying north would share votes

Even if they divide votes into two, it's still enough to cover SE/SS

How many northerners are on nairaland, Facebook etc compared to Southerners and their national numbers

How many northerners in your street do you know with access to Internet, it's a better analysis than anap abi anup which only them know how they measure it
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by tctrills: 8:39am On Feb 17, 2023
Legitisreal:
Polls are deceitful

90% northerners don't have access to Internet and would be voting

since 2011, yorubas and igbos north where alligned with Gej

In 2015 yorubas unleashed propaganda for buhari without igbos, but north was with them

You can see where your polls failed in 2019 because no public opinion really fancied buhari then how did he win? (Their fake rushed edit can't sell such lie)

In 2023 igbos are unleashing propaganda without yorubas as public opinion but no north

In all the result since 2011 the north remains the determining factor

Oga, this poll was not conducted via the internet
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by BreconHills(m): 8:41am On Feb 17, 2023
Legitisreal:
Polls are deceitful

In 2015 yorubas unleashed propaganda for buhari without igbos, but north was with them

You can see where your polls failed in 2019 because no public opinion really fancied buhari then how did he win? (Their fake rushed edit can't sell such lie)

In 2023 igbos are unleashing propaganda without yorubas as public opinion but no north

These polls are so wrong that I wonder if the aim is not create massive unrest after the actual results come in. Because for sure the LP will assert rigging after putting so much faith in these polls.

The fundamental flaw of this approach is using percentage of votes which assumes that the population distributions are equal. Also the amount of undecided and refused is so large statistically that the margin of certainty is too low. It should not be more than + or - 5%

Anyway. Its just in a few days time.
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by shuttox: 8:47am On Feb 17, 2023
Legitisreal:
Polls are deceitful

Tinubu slaves spotted
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by Impaka: 8:48am On Feb 17, 2023
HowardWolowitz:
The heavy burden this poll is putting on a block is what is making me laugh! Those figures are unrealistic, Obi is going to finish at a distant third.

Don't quote me and cry, wait until the 27th or at most by the 30th.
before you said distant 4th,now you are saying distant 3rd,very soon it will be distant 1st ,God will surely disappoint you people Nigeria must be Great again VOTE LABOUR PARTY,VOTEPETEROBI
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by Benblaq(m): 9:04am On Feb 17, 2023
Legitisreal:
Polls are deceitful

Yen yen yen yen yen yen
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by SmartyPants(m): 9:14am On Feb 17, 2023
azpekuliar:
Now the CORNfused mob says we should disregard the over 10 polls that says Obi is Nigerias most preferred candidate going into the election cheesy

Let me shock you even Redfield & Wilton strategies has predicted an Obi victory. Even vote buying will not save you CORNmen.

If you ask me, the Redfield and Wilton poll is the weakest of all. Pure social media poll.
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by azpekuliar: 9:37am On Feb 17, 2023
SmartyPants:

If you ask me, the Redfield and Wilton poll is the weakest of all. Pure social media poll.

Only reason I mentioned them is because it is the most recent of all the polls. Of all the polls I personally rate ANAP/NOI, Stears, Bloomberg and Nextier the highest.
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by azpekuliar: 9:39am On Feb 17, 2023
SmartyPants:

I personally rate the polls conducted by ANAP/NOI, Stears, Nextier and Bloomberg the highest.
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by Advancedman(m): 9:43am On Feb 17, 2023
Jiokejohn:
May the will of GOD be prevailed!

This is not a matter of the will of God as there is a great difference between the will of God and God's will Teaching so go back to the library.
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by SmartyPants(m): 9:43am On Feb 17, 2023
azpekuliar:

I personally rate the polls conducted by ANAP/NOI, Stears, Nextier and Bloomberg the highest.

I don't rate ANAP either. They are too close to the action because they are clearly pro Obi and relied on telephone interviews which have obvious limitations - being that the phoneless poor are excluded.

Stears has been the best for me.
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by consy14: 9:44am On Feb 17, 2023
[Exactly. If Osibanjo had won the APC primaries. He would have been my choice. l and my friends love him so much. Now that Obi is here, he have our vote. All we want is a working Nigeria.

No matter which tribe as long as you have character, integrity, and capability.
Nigeria shall be great again.quote author=Nairalander248 post=120975020]This is the reason Oluwa decided to bring in Tinubu so there will be focus on Obi... He (Tinubu) then made a very bad decision on bringing Muslim Muslim system.

Osibanjo would have given Obi headache coz the man is good.

Kwanso/Atiku will help us divide the vote up north

Id10ts will vote APC coz of selfish interest, they will fail.

Now that we have Obi on the throne in 8days... Let's begin to build a new Nigeria.

Congratulations His Excellency Peter Obi [/quote]
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by Advancedman(m): 9:44am On Feb 17, 2023
Nairalander248:
This is the reason Oluwa decided to bring in Tinubu so there will be focus on Obi... He (Tinubu) then made a very bad decision on bringing Muslim Muslim system.

Osibanjo would have given Obi headache coz the man is good.

Kwanso/Atiku will help us divide the vote up north

Id10ts will vote APC coz of selfish interest, they will fail.

Now that we have Obi on the throne in 8days... Let's begin to build a new Nigeria.

Congratulations His Excellency Peter Obi

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by Taiggarr: 9:50am On Feb 17, 2023
shuttox:
Tinubu urchíns will reject it
They won't support it

NIGERIA SHALL BE GREAT AGAIN!!

VOTE PETER OBI

Urchin! Urchin!! Urchin!!!

The new discovered word in your Lackluster vocabulary.

Shout from now till 6753.

Peter Obi has LOST!!!!!
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by azpekuliar: 9:52am On Feb 17, 2023
SmartyPants:

I don't rate ANAP either. They are too close to the action because they are clearly pro Obi and relied on telephone interviews which have obvious limitations - being that the phoneless poor are excluded.

Stears has been the best for me.

I don’t believe that propaganda about ANAP/NOI. Yes Stears had the largest sample size of all the polls, that says something.
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by Bede2u(m): 10:12am On Feb 17, 2023
Legitisreal:
buhari has never won the north east let alone north west

He has been restricted to Anpp states like bauchi, yobe, borno and gets fringe of votes from general north

But block votes where won by PDP until 2015, that is why I laugh at you guys saying north would share votes

Even if they divide votes into two, it's still enough to cover SE/SS

How many northerners are on nairaland, Facebook etc compared to Southerners and their national numbers

How many northerners in your street do you know with access to Internet, it's a better analysis than anap abi anup which only them know how they measure it
this is the map of the 2011 elections showing that buhar won 2 northern regions but still lost the election.
It obvious that I shouldn't be arguing with you cos you don't really know what you're saying. For your information this Anap polls are not done online but on the streets
[img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/41/Map_of_the_2011_Nigerian_presidential_election.svg[/img]

Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by Obyino: 10:23am On Feb 17, 2023
GeoAfrikana:
Why do I keep seeing statistical charts and reports with no regards for data normalization?

10% of North east isn't the same as 10% of southwest or southeast. The former may be 100k people while the latter could be only 30k people.
😂😂😂😂😂 Anything to make you feel happy
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by Lanre1st(m): 10:32am On Feb 17, 2023
It will you be dumb of anybody to totally rely on this poll which from the data collated, over 50% respondents were not given any response. What of if half of those not responded and undecided have changed their mind for Kwakwanso, that mean Kwakwanso is the winner
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by SenatePresdo(m): 10:36am On Feb 17, 2023
Legitisreal:
Polls are deceitful

Even if we are to go with your hunger induced analysis.
The 2019 you said Buhari doesn't have the support of public opinion and still won, let's give credit to the power of incumbency.

Now that Nobody will enjoy the power of incumbency, as we can see that Buhari has openly rejected Tinubu, it doesn't even end there. He's deliberately working against Tinubu.
And Tinubu doesn't enjoy Public opinion.

How then can Tinubu win?
That's why this anal poll will come out the same cheesy
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by Emmacy001: 10:38am On Feb 17, 2023
Workch:
The have been consistently correct, it won't change this time.
God abeg
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by SenatePresdo(m): 10:39am On Feb 17, 2023
inoki247:
If you ask the supporter to show us a Ticket of dem betting on the man now they will find one story to tell us....

Since Anap don say he go win try sell ur Family house and stake it on him nd u will cash out that's a win win for you...
. For which betting site?
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by Metrofox(m): 10:58am On Feb 17, 2023
Legitisreal:
Polls are deceitful

And with the northern votes clearly divided what happens to that factor?
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by PeterObi4LP: 11:23am On Feb 17, 2023
Legitisreal:
Are you the one dividing it?

The north is politically advanced than you, can you not see what buhari is doing to tinubu

Obi have no vote in the north that's why he is selling himself more to Christian's based in south, kwanwanso is fulani they know how to do their thing

Anybody else can be Presidency but Tinubu. Tinubu can never rule Nigeria.
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by Beolly(m): 11:27am On Feb 17, 2023
Alezy:
First of all, the polls where not conducted online.

Secondly, the igbos propaganda as you call it, is not without a certain tribe or region. Look at PO, he isn't telling you that igbos alone would vote for him. I can tell you with a free and fair election, more Yoruba's will vote PO than more Yoruba's voted GEJ. We all know igbos didn't even vote Buhari.

Tell yourself the truth.
In the far North....Atiku will win (just that kwankwaso would share his votes) Tinubu will come second and obi might just get 25% in some states (based on the igbo and christain population)

In the West....Tinubu will win. But he has a serious battle to do with Obi. Obi will surly get more than the 25% needed in major states. Atiku has no grounds here.

In the SS/SE....Obi will win clearly ( Atiku might have his required 25% from very few states here in the SS but not the SE. Tinubu has absolutely no grounds here.

The deciding factor of this election would be the Middle belt which is the NC. The Kogi, Benue, Taraba, Abuja, Jos etc. This would be a serious battle because they all will get votes here no doubt. But OBI has upper hand here now. States like Abuja, Benue and Plateau are now over 75% for him. This is why they project his chances higher

Taraba is North East not middle belt, Niger, Nasarawa, Plateau are majorly Hausa speaking States and then Kwara with a Yoruba majority. You can talk about Obi winning benue and splitting vote with the other candidates in Abuja and Kogi nobody will drag that with you.
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by liasmiram2567: 11:37am On Feb 17, 2023
GeoAfrikana:
Why do I keep seeing statistical charts and reports with no regards for data normalization?

10% of North east isn't the same as 10% of southwest or southeast. The former may be 100k people while the latter could be only 30k people.

YES YOU OBSERVATIOS ARE CORRECT
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by jimmynauty: 11:39am On Feb 17, 2023
Legitisreal:
Polls are deceitful

Hoho that was before BVAS

.those cooked results flied.

By the way inec did a mock election and the BVAS was great so no results cooking.

Good,competent, credible northerners will emerge after Peter obi.
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by Beolly(m): 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
Legitisreal:
the question is how many people did you meet cos even Nigeria census can't reach the majority and where did you carry it out, cos the 2019 own of buhari been preferred generally bursted everything

it remains the Igbo propaganda, because they where the ones who campaigned for atiku in 2019 because of obi, nobody outside igboland gave a bleep about him till this propaganda, there has been free and fair election since and Lagos etc are yet to leave tinubu hands

obi doesn't even believe he would see 25% on far north, there is a reason he is going all Christian approach to maximize Christian votes

Are you even sure kwanwanso won't step down before next week, look what buhari is doing to tinubu, it's one north

fair enough to reality, but don't say atiku have no ground here, cos PDP does as a party, obi would still face issues here because he is only looking at taking PDP traditional votes as the ardent apc voters are already fixed at tinubu

The so called undecided, liberal, Christian's are still PDP traditional block, he would get some but party faithful ardent won't follow

Hence obi is helping tinubu in the sw, I can see why you said 25% cos obi and atiku would battle for that 40%

not might, atiku would get his mandatory 25% here in SE because the PDP structure is there, senators across PDP would be voting same day so they would mobilize their support on a streak, not many would adhere but the much that would do would solidify atiku 25% above

In SS you would be shocked Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Edo PDP would win one or two states here, the Governors are fully on ground, voting pattern here is very strong, and if there is an upset I can assure you no way PDP is getting less than 45% which makes it a worthless win for obi in SS

If you know middle belt is a free for all why then have your likes added it as a region for obi?

Taraba is northeast, they are ardent followers of atiku because he highest employer of labour here, remember mama taraba resigned her minister appointment with buhari to support atiku,

Abuja benue and plateau can never give anyone 75% go and check the voting history, since 2015 it's always split

45%/55%, With PDP on the ballot obi won't even see 60% here because he is banking on traditional PDP voting block, just like SW some would come to him that are taken away with his stories, but not less than half of the same block would remain for PDP

Apc already have ardent supporters that would vote them here just like SW whether person is dieing or not is not their concern

So it's really a stalemate in Abuja, benue, plataue but in kwara, Nassarawa, kogi, Niger while apc and PDP are sharing states here LP would be absent

So PDP has a better ratio in fighting with LP and Apc at different battleground

Big kudos bro. I love your opinion hysteria have blocked many Obidients eyes to many things, which includes the fact that Niger, Nasarawa Plateau are majorly Hausa speaking States and Kwara have a Yoruba majority. They keep saying Obi will win North Central and South South overwhelmingly.
Re: NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) by famology(m): 12:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
Hahahahahahahaha 🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW / Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman / PDP Crisis: Wike Soft-pedals Over Stance On Atiku, May Review Demands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.