Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,365 members, 7,833,365 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll (24511 Views)

Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll / 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso / AIT Deletes Online Poll As Peter Obi Leads By 82% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by KingOfTheDamned: 8:31am On Feb 17, 2023
TheSameGuy:
You're disturbing us with these nonsense online polls.
There's no polling booth on social media.

I can't wait for February 25 so that we can rest from this noise pollution.

E PAIN AM

SE SUICIDE PATIENT

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by Svoboda(m): 8:31am On Feb 17, 2023
frank14011991:
Obi is really doing the Lord's work for tinubu

Thank you. The long and short of these polls is that bola tinubu is in pole pOsition to win this election.
Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by Mckandre(m): 8:32am On Feb 17, 2023
Deoo1125:
How does this lies and fakes polls influence the outcome of the election? U guys have plans to rig election for obi but preparing people's mind so that no one will think say na rig una rig am.

very laughable ,u guys are already giving up and now falling back on rigged election cliché on a structureless party. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by Christistruth02: 8:32am On Feb 17, 2023
Yesterday's Anap poll belongs to Atedo Peterside's Anap Foundation

According to Galadima he is one of Peter Obi's Godfathers

https://www.youtube.com/live/r4soSnEisrM?feature=share

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by Hpesoj: 8:32am On Feb 17, 2023
obembet:
Feb 25 is very close.

Vote Atiku 2023.

Oga stay one play na. Na you be Vote Atiku today, tomorrow you'll say vote Tinubu or Obi. Is is confusion or malaria?
Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by Christistruth02: 8:35am On Feb 17, 2023
Deoo1125:
How does this lies and fakes polls influence the outcome of the election? U guys have plans to rig election for obi but preparing people's mind so that no one will think say na rig una rig am.[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]

How can they even rig the Elections when Finland based Ayatollah Simon Ekpa of Ipobnistan has already banned all of them from going out during the Election Period ?
Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by onuman: 8:36am On Feb 17, 2023
Ekemini11:

Link to poll: https://redfieldandwiltonstrategies.com/peter-obi-leads-decisively-in-nigeria-polling/

Nigerians were pushed to the wall by PDAPC.
Nigerians are fighting back to send PDAPC- two sides of the same coin - out.
PDAPC made Nigeria to become a country harboring the largest number of poor and hungry people, as well as one of the most terrorised people on earth.

Tinubu has asked his supporters to vote out APC.

Ayu, the Chairman of PDP has said PDP destroyed Nigeria and must not be tolerated any more.

Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by Patriotsleague: 8:38am On Feb 17, 2023
Biafra polls, these polls are set up by labor party, igbos, just a propanganda. President don't rule with propanganda. Obi's campaign is empty.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by yemex04(m): 8:42am On Feb 17, 2023
The question is,who are those that vote in these online polls?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by boxypane(m): 8:43am On Feb 17, 2023
These polls! I hope they also asked the populace if they will vote or if they have their PVCs.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by jibs4lv(m): 8:52am On Feb 17, 2023
The reason these online polls don't matters is that , the larger percent of voting populace are not on social media, many have never even access internet or never have time for it. Especially the farmers, market women, artisans and older ones.

Many of you should have known this since 2019 when Atikulate rented the media .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by Bennycollins: 8:54am On Feb 17, 2023
TheSameGuy:
You're disturbing us with these nonsense online polls.
There's no polling booth on social media.

I can't wait for February 25 so that we can rest from this noise pollution.
Even Soludo himself have retracted his words, if you keep regurgitating them then your mental case is irredeemable.
Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by olatuns2017: 8:56am On Feb 17, 2023
Ekemini11:

Link to poll: https://redfieldandwiltonstrategies.com/peter-obi-leads-decisively-in-nigeria-polling/

Peter Obi that will be out by 5pm

He won't make the law requirements of 25% votes in 24 states

Sates obi will get less than 25% Votes

Kano
Kogi
Kastina
Kebbi
Kwara
Sokoto
Niger
Jigawa
Borno
Gombe
Yobe
Zamfara
Adamawa
Bauchi
Oyo
Osun
Etc

Obi is playing
Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by ppogba: 9:01am On Feb 17, 2023
Manofnaija:

I agree with you because your pay master have laid down strategies to rig.
That is what will make every eye to clear.

Ok sir.
Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by Monday60655(m): 9:18am On Feb 17, 2023
localbreed:
Why I Don't Support Tinubu for President of Nigeria

Personal reason: I don't like the choice of his Vice, he strikes me as the true face of Bokoharam.

Health reason: He is obviously struggling with his health and memories. It is not his fault that he is old, but it is his fault that he has refused to rest. I won't push him to an office that his health and age will not carry. He will end up ruling by proxy, which is not good for a country like Nigeria.

Reason based on justice: GEJ and his party were voted out of office based on incompetence, it is only fair that with the woeful failure of APC that has superseded that of PDP, the party should not be rewarded with another tenure.

Based on morals: Tinubu has consistently lied. He lied about his age, his education, and his family. They even hired people to act as bishops and priests in one of their unveiling programs. I do not trust anything he is promising. Even more, is the fact that he is an alleged drug lord and he has not denied his dealings with illegal drugs. My moral conscience won't allow me to consider him.

Religion: He is Muslim, his Vice is a Muslim and they both want to take over from a Muslim. In a country like ours with about 50% Christians, they are simply saying that the North has no Christians. And to make it more obvious, El Rufia in one of his recent interviews described the northern Christians as an "enclave".

Issue base: His major drive to be president is based on the fact that he considers the presidency as his turn (emi lo kan). Even on issues he has spoken about, none is coherent. And even if you think anyone is coherent, they don't seem to have emanated from him.

Note: I have the right to my opinion on the candidates.
This is my personal opinion.
Wow! Wonderful. May God bless you. Please may borrow this great write-up to share on other platforms in order to propagate this good news.
Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by gabicon: 9:19am On Feb 17, 2023
Ekemini11:

who are all these clowns with all these funny stats? like 60%? really? It ok to push for any candidate but allocating 60% to one candidate is preposterous. We have not had an election with 3 equally strong candidates with colossal followership. A 40% win is more believable.
Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by Zenderr: 9:20am On Feb 17, 2023
Election is by voting not by social media. Some people shouting and tweeting obedient don't have voters card.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by OKOATA(m): 9:20am On Feb 17, 2023
ogkreatives:

PARENT DETAILS

Bros why you cut their tails? No be everyone like that stuff. I get person wey won buy but as you don cut the tail he no like.
Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by unmask: 9:22am On Feb 17, 2023
Ekemini11:
More
In a country of 200m people with probably half that eligible to vote, you think a poll of 3k respondents is going to be representative of reality.

My take is supporters of candidates should shun these polls and continue to campaign till INEC says stop.

You need to poll about 5% of eligible voters to get a semblance of representative data.
Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by Taiggarr: 9:45am On Feb 17, 2023
localbreed:

Personal reason: I don't like the choice of his Vice, he strikes me as the true face of Bokoharam.

Health reason: He is obviously struggling with his health and memories. It is not his fault that he is old, but it is his fault that he has refused to rest. I won't push him to an office that his health and age will not carry. He will end up ruling by proxy, which is not good for a country like Nigeria.

Reason based on justice: GEJ and his party were voted out of office based on incompetence, it is only fair that with the woeful failure of APC that has superseded that of PDP, the party should not be rewarded with another tenure.

Based on morals: Tinubu has consistently lied. He lied about his age, his education, and his family. They even hired people to act as bishops and priests in one of their unveiling programs. I do not trust anything he is promising. Even more, is the fact that he is an alleged drug lord and he has not denied his dealings with illegal drugs. My moral conscience won't allow me to consider him.

Religion: He is Muslim, his Vice is a Muslim and they both want to take over from a Muslim. In a country like ours with about 50% Christians, they are simply saying that the North has no Christians. And to make it more obvious, El Rufia in one of his recent interviews described the northern Christians as an "enclave".

Issue base: His major drive to be president is based on the fact that he considers the presidency as his turn (emi lo kan). Even on issues he has spoken about, none is coherent. And even if you think anyone is coherent, they don't seem to have emanated from him.

Note: I have the right to my opinion on the candidates.

Thank God it's your personal reasons .

And VIVIDLY Childish!
Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by Taiggarr: 9:47am On Feb 17, 2023
Joevics:

This is how a poll should look like; with specific details of every data they obtained.

Not the APC phony projection from NHRC, with no data to show.

Anyways, do you want to learn to give a full body massage, and start making money off it?

Fill this form below to indicate your interest.

👇
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScyTDXTsBqkbWiH34KVtEaFeh5oCCFHy0NNt2iKlfHc8moNFg/viewform?usp=pp_url

Peter Obi will win the PRESIDENT of HIS ONLINE BIAFRAN COUNTRY!

Jukwa Ese!
Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by obailala(m): 9:52am On Feb 17, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol

Them say Nextier is headed by a member of Peter Obi Campaign Council.

Them come say ANAP is doing the hatchet job of Atedo Peterside who they claim supports Obi.

They also dismissed BantuPage polls.

Then Stears came, and now this one. And all of these polls continues to project one man as winner but idiotic and brainless BATstards with no regard for science believe their lord and saviour will buy the election with money.

Little wonder they are crying blood because of Naira redesign.

Peter Obi is the next president of you and your daddies.

Ndi ala!
1. Industrial scale vote buying
2. Brutal rigging

These are the only things that can make the actual votes on election day go differently from these numerous opinion polls. When you hear PDP and APC supporters confidently saying OBI can never win the real election (despite these poll results), it's cos they've got absolute confidence in their rigging machinery. But God will surely put them to shame!
Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by georgeakins: 9:54am On Feb 17, 2023
mbahdi:
Just imagine having a president that knows he was elected by the people and not by his power.dont u think such president will do everything in his power to deliver and not to disappoint.
Now
Imagine a balablu president that thinks he became a president by his power and money.dont u tink he will send no one,he will handle Nigeria how he want and send to hell fire anyone that dares opposed him.nigeria leave tribalism and vote a man coming to serve u.and not a man that thinks he owns Nigeria like he owns lagos..u go serve am tire.

Obi cannot win any state outside South East. You will rest by February 27th.
Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by whippersnapper(m): 9:56am On Feb 17, 2023
MrSensor:
Na true o. cheesy even my own survey is confirming it.

LIKE FOR OBI
SHARE FOR TINUBU
QUOTE FOR ATIKU
Atiku
Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by Zeezenho: 9:58am On Feb 17, 2023
I totally disagree with the poll.how come tinibu was able to gather up to 22% is a misty to be i was expecting him to at most get 7%
Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by Thegoodone13(m): 10:00am On Feb 17, 2023
Location always decided the outcome of any poll. Obi very popular in city but they don't know him in rural area. I wish him the best. He is best but my fear is rural area population
Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by IkeAnumudu: 10:05am On Feb 17, 2023
localbreed:

PETER OBI IS OUR CANDIDATE IN IPOB. WE WILL BURN DOWN NIGERIA IF YOU DON’T VOTE HIM. IGBOS OWN NIGERIA AND OTHER TRIBES ARE BELOW US

Typical rantings of IPOB/ESN/UGM thugs whose region is the worst governed in the entire Nigeria, with multiple failures as governors.

Yet these aggressive and thuggish goons will insult every other state governor outside their tribe and call them terrible names.

Anyone that is successful outside their SE tribe is promptly marked for pulling down.

These uncouth and mannerless creatures have spent the last 8 years calling other tribes names and fighting everybody. By next week when they lose woefully they will start shouting Biafra again.
Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by jaxxy(m): 10:05am On Feb 17, 2023
OBIDATTI is a goal. grin
Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by AntiTerrorist: 10:05am On Feb 17, 2023
bigdammyj:
Reading & responding...

I'll equally vote Obi online but on the election day, I'll vote for capable hand with track record than promise makers.
LoL
Only urchins and idiots believe their own lies. grin
Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by EnglishUsa: 10:10am On Feb 17, 2023
ENGINEERG:
If anyone tells you Peter obi can not win again, tell them he is now sure to win 15states(including FCT) from 36 states. The states are:
Abia
Ebonyi
Enugu
Imo
Anambra
Edo
Rivers
Cross River
Delta
Akwa ibom
Bayelsa
Benue
Plateau
Taraba
Fct.

The core North that obi won't do well, will be majorly divided by 3 candidates( Tinubu, Atiku and kwanswaso) and obi Will get something too.
South West will still be divided too, whereas South east and South south won't be so divided,and obi will get landslide victory there.

so let no person tell you it's not possible again, its so POssible
even if we give them taraba plateau, we still have lagos and some other South west states so, the election is sure for us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

There Were Plans to annul the 2023 Presidential Election - Soyinka / Kogi Election Tribunal: APC Legal Team Leader Angrily Stormed Out Of Court / Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.