Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,750 members, 7,851,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

Feb 26th. The Day After The Election. Pictures. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Feb 26th. The Day After The Election. Pictures. (1546 Views)

Obidients After Losing The Election. Pictures. / Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) / Buhari @ 76: Igbo Group Drums Support For Buhari`s Re-election- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feb 26th. The Day After The Election. Pictures. by plaindealer: 7:53am On Feb 17, 2023
Sadly, this is the projection and eventual outcome....

Obi people will collect their currently hidden biafra flag and continue their ipobian terrorist activities, disturbing the peace all over the place, killing and slaughtering each other, sit at home go be more brutal and violent.

I strongly advice all the Hausa and Yoruba people in igboland to leave ASAP because den go be the first target for slaughtering and beheading..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feb 26th. The Day After The Election. Pictures. by cicero(m): 7:55am On Feb 17, 2023
OP
Re: Feb 26th. The Day After The Election. Pictures. by Ttalk: 8:01am On Feb 17, 2023
They are already sewing Biafra Aso-ebi as the mourning festival for Obi loss.

Na Psquare go perform while Mr Macaroni entertain the people

2 Likes

Re: Feb 26th. The Day After The Election. Pictures. by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:02am On Feb 17, 2023
plaindealer:

Obi people will collect their currently hidden biafra flag and continue their ipobian terrorist activities, disturbing the peace all over the place, killing and slaughtering each other, sit at home go be more brutal and violent.

I strongly advice all the Hausa and Yoruba people in igboland to leave ASAP because den go be the first target for slaughtering and beheading..

You will avoid social media soon

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feb 26th. The Day After The Election. Pictures. by shuttox: 8:06am On Feb 17, 2023
plaindealer:

Shame to you
Shame on to you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feb 26th. The Day After The Election. Pictures. by SoftSport(m): 8:14am On Feb 17, 2023
plaindealer:

You're very correct

1 Like

Re: Feb 26th. The Day After The Election. Pictures. by plaindealer: 8:16am On Feb 17, 2023
Ttalk:
They are already sewing Biafra Aso-ebi as the mourning festival for Obi loss.

Na Psquare go perform while Mr Macaroni entertain the people

I really can not wait to laugh out of control...

Starting from the Feb 26th, the SE go see red, Simon Ekpa go declare biafra and the whole of SE go implode , police station go burn, banks go burn, houses go burn, police and soldiers go get slaughtered, den go burn food trucks from the North and kill the drivers with kidnappings and beheading ...

Psquare and the likes of macaroni go just disappear inside their mansion and pretend as if Obi no exist...

3 Likes

Re: Feb 26th. The Day After The Election. Pictures. by plaindealer: 8:19am On Feb 17, 2023
shuttox:

Shame to you
Shame on to you

shuttox:

I will repeat it again Peter obi will share 50 50 with Tinubu in the south west
Go and Mark it

You wey be comedian...abge sit down somewhere..

3 Likes

Re: Feb 26th. The Day After The Election. Pictures. by Goodmarlian: 8:20am On Feb 17, 2023
Nairaland is the most useless forum in the world no checks no rules anybody posts anything no wonder the site is not growing,do you know how many leave this site daily shame on seun.
Re: Feb 26th. The Day After The Election. Pictures. by plaindealer: 8:26am On Feb 17, 2023
Goodmarlian:
Nairaland is the most useless forum in the world no checks no rules anybody posts anything no wonder the site is not growing,do you know how many leave this site daily shame on seun.

Abeg tell us since you dey count with paper and pencil..

Comedian.. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feb 26th. The Day After The Election. Pictures. by shuttox: 8:31am On Feb 17, 2023
plaindealer:

[b][/b]

You wey be comedian...abge sit down somewhere..

You be prophet
Re: Feb 26th. The Day After The Election. Pictures. by TheChameleon: 8:43am On Feb 17, 2023
grin

Igbos will cry blood.

They prefer Atiku to Tinubu winning. They will rather continue to be fulani slaves than be peers with Yoruba.

I pray they continue showing open hatred to President Tinubu. So that he too will return the favour without diplomacy or pretence.

1 Like

Re: Feb 26th. The Day After The Election. Pictures. by TheChameleon: 8:46am On Feb 17, 2023
angry
Re: Feb 26th. The Day After The Election. Pictures. by touchalex25: 8:46am On Feb 17, 2023
Sadly I think that mighty likely happen but I don’t like you dragging psqaure and mr macaroni into this jibe please. There is a difference between supporting Peter obi and supporting Biafra. I said that cos I live in Benin city lots of young people in Benin city are throwing their support behind Peter obi but majority of them don’t give a fucck about Biafra and IPOB. Let’s be guided in our jokes
Re: Feb 26th. The Day After The Election. Pictures. by mycar: 8:48am On Feb 17, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Igbos will cry blood.

They prefer Atiku to Tinubu winning. They will rather continue to be fulani slaves than be peers with Yoruba.

I pray they continue showing open hatred to President Tinubu. So that he too will return the favour without diplomacy or pretence.
to you, it is all about igbos, maybe the solutions to our country problems lye in the hands of an igbo man
Re: Feb 26th. The Day After The Election. Pictures. by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:48am On Feb 17, 2023
plaindealer:

I really can not wait to laugh out of control...

Starting from the Feb 26th, the SE go see red, Simon Ekpa go declare biafra and the whole of SE go implode , police station go burn, banks go burn, houses go burn, police and soldiers go get slaughtered, den go burn food trucks from the North and kill the drivers with kidnappings and beheading ...

Psquare and the likes of macaroni go just disappear inside their mansion and pretend as if Obi no exist...
I will save this your post, but I can assure you to expect this in your region.
Re: Feb 26th. The Day After The Election. Pictures. by SmartODINO: 10:28am On Feb 17, 2023
Werey OP !! You think the presidential election results will be out in 24 hrs. Dey play.
Re: Feb 26th. The Day After The Election. Pictures. by plaindealer: 6:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
post=120978164:

I will save this your post, but I can assure you to expect this in your region.

Save it, photocopy it, take a picture and file it under your village bed, I still cannot wait to see you collect your biafra flag and start running up and down Nnewi shouting no referendum, no peace.
Re: Feb 26th. The Day After The Election. Pictures. by flokii: 6:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
They will switch back to.. 'biafura or death'. Python is waiting to dance for them again.

(1) (Reply)

Obidients Couldn't Grab This Money For Over 72 Hours / Ongoing Housing Units Built By State Government In Onitsha,( Video) / Hunger: Arewa Youth Mobilizes For Mass Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.