Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

ASSBIFI Vow To Shut Down Operations Over Attacks On Bank Workers - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ASSBIFI Vow To Shut Down Operations Over Attacks On Bank Workers (30775 Views)

CBN, FG Agency Set To Review New Regulation On Bank Customers / "We Are Not Saboteurs" - ASSBIFI Seeks Safety Of Banks’ Staff, Property / Jumia Shuts Down Operations In Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASSBIFI Vow To Shut Down Operations Over Attacks On Bank Workers by chigoizie7(m): 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2023
princeade86:
how sure are u that useless supreme Court won't adjourn d case again.

If you read to understand, you will know that I never said they will adjourn or Not. I said “if”. Which means I am not even sure.

Anyways, however it is. These corrupt politicians are in for it. The directives to send the old notes to CBN is good. And I know so well that it will never be swapped instead it will be deposited into the banks, let’s see who and who is having billions deposited into their accounts few days to elections then they will tell us where they got the money from. Plus even if they deposited it , there is no way they can withdraw it between now and Friday before elections.

Currently these people are disorganised in the sense that they are no longer focusing on election strategies because they need money to pursue it and what they need is cash.
Re: ASSBIFI Vow To Shut Down Operations Over Attacks On Bank Workers by princeade86(m): 12:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
chigoizie7:

If you read to understand, you will know that I never said they will adjourn.

But NO, you are only fast to reply and counter me
don't misquote me sir. I don't counter u. I just said supreme Court can adjurne d case
Re: ASSBIFI Vow To Shut Down Operations Over Attacks On Bank Workers by Enemyofpeace: 12:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
Henpty threat. We go still beat all of una.
Re: ASSBIFI Vow To Shut Down Operations Over Attacks On Bank Workers by Olaxbolax100: 12:16pm On Feb 17, 2023
Thewrath:
Nonsense,when they were busy hoarding and selling new notes to the governors and politicians,they didn’t know wotowoto will reach them…they contributed to this cash scarcity problems we are currently facing.

Not true bro... I have about 5 people working in different banks.... The CBN just dey use them dey cover for their inefficiencies...

At my gf's bank, the last amount they got from cbn was 100k and that was 4 days ago... They have about 40 staffs in the bank... Each of them had to collect 2k each (about 80k)... Na 20k dem put for ATM

1 Like

Re: ASSBIFI Vow To Shut Down Operations Over Attacks On Bank Workers by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
loswhite:
Lol if you can lie on One of the P square brothers head on a public statement he made .....lol how do you want us to believe the useless thrash you typed? Your family members buying the money is as guilty as the manager selling to them.

Before u nitwit open your trashy mouth to rant, check your facts, it's

Re: ASSBIFI Vow To Shut Down Operations Over Attacks On Bank Workers by leisuretym: 12:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
satandeterrible:
They should go fucckk themselves.

How is that possible? It’s either one have a cock or the other, God only bless each person with one meaning one can only see the opposite gender to Bleep how do you then want one person to fucck he or herself?
Re: ASSBIFI Vow To Shut Down Operations Over Attacks On Bank Workers by rollywise(m): 12:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
myqel:
Some Nigerians are just plainly destructive in nature...while I understand some are doing it out of genuine reason (which is still not tenable), some are doing it just LOOT...some don't even have money in the bank and they go about destroying their facilities...time for our security agencies to be decisive & act fast

It's the handiwork of politicians. Oshiomole of EDO state is the one responsible for that of Edo state.
Re: ASSBIFI Vow To Shut Down Operations Over Attacks On Bank Workers by CyberWolf: 12:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
These bankers idiots caused all these. Had it been they dispensed this cash diligently initially without hoarding it for the highest bidder, all these attacks on their facilities could’ve been avoided. However, they chose to exploit the avenue to enrich themselves and now, they are reaping the fruits they sold. All these will end after the presidential election on 25, let’s see how it goes.
Re: ASSBIFI Vow To Shut Down Operations Over Attacks On Bank Workers by stormborn28(m): 12:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
Mynd44:
I knew this would happen

Nonsense,when they were busy hoarding and selling new notes to the governors and politicians,they didn’t know wotowoto will reach them…they contributed to this cash scarcity problems we are currently facing.
Re: ASSBIFI Vow To Shut Down Operations Over Attacks On Bank Workers by chigoizie7(m): 12:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
princeade86:
don't misquote me sir. I don't counter u. I just said supreme Court can adjurne d case

I modified my comment
Re: ASSBIFI Vow To Shut Down Operations Over Attacks On Bank Workers by gab4cha: 12:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
Bring out those using your institution to frustrate the people

Meanwhile those who are okay with the destruction of banking facilities should ready to travel just to use bank in the nearest future.
Re: ASSBIFI Vow To Shut Down Operations Over Attacks On Bank Workers by Chidibe212(f): 12:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
Biodun556:
Buhari and Emefiele on the mission to destroy their families, God should save Nigeria from their evil

Emefiele should be responsible for banks destruction because he accused them of hoarding new notes and sabotaging his devilish efforts

Is not an accusation by emefiele to these banks...it's a fact. Have you not seen circular videos of banks that are hiding and hoarding the new notes? It's all these banks that is meant to give money meant for the masses but instead gave it to ONE politician.

These banks are highly responsible to these chaos ravaging the country
Re: ASSBIFI Vow To Shut Down Operations Over Attacks On Bank Workers by Sleekfingers: 12:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
Bornbiafra:
Who will lose ?

Who will not make profit....

Mugu

Of course , banks will lose some money..... But who will suffer the most ?
Re: ASSBIFI Vow To Shut Down Operations Over Attacks On Bank Workers by veron002: 12:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
haleeberry:
Initially, I pity the Banks blaming all on CBN Governor and Buhari. But these same Banks failed to give the poor masses just little for basic needs except the polithiefians and the rich.

One of the psquare brothers said he paid 70k for 400k, now someone who's total balance in the acct is just 35k can't even have 5k from it.
All these thieves known as politicians have millions of these new naira notes, how did they get it? My friends husband is a politician, he bags of this new notes stashed at home already. My brother in-law paid 800k for 20M. It became avenue for making personal money to Bank managers and their staffs. Emefiele was right when he said Banks are refusing to give out the new notes, that's because they sell it to the highest bidders and thereby the common masses do not have access to just 10k. It saddens me that giant of Africa has been reduced to what it is today due to greediness and selfishness of everyone in one top position or the other
Although rioting is not the solution
u should be arrested to provide r brother in-law so as to provide the banker that collected 800k from him for 20M.
Re: ASSBIFI Vow To Shut Down Operations Over Attacks On Bank Workers by VEHINTOLAR: 12:47pm On Feb 17, 2023
The old currency notes are still valid for at least, another hundred years ! Buhari and Emefiele are not above the constitution of the federal Republic of Nigeria.
Therefore,,reasonable and law abiding citizens of this country will continue to transact with the old notes. However,any bank or business outfit that refuses to accept the old notes will only have itself to blame,definitely.Since some of you idiots can't see that it is the intention of Buhari to set Nigeria ablaze before running to his native Niger Republic,we go help una with small sense !
Re: ASSBIFI Vow To Shut Down Operations Over Attacks On Bank Workers by Bluntemperor: 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
Thewrath:

-Where was ASSBIFI - When Emefiele was Champaigning in Nigeria,with branded Vehicles,face cap,etc,where were they?
Here is a Monetary Manager,No 1 - supposedly Banker,who embarked on this shambolic Cashless Policy nonsense,just for his Selfish sake alone!
Who was Emefiele talking to ,but Buhari,as if the President is the one to operate the Banking System for him?
Now here we are-:
- No New Notes Naira- people can't get to their destinations- transportation wise,Food wise and just to buy small item,no Money!
-No Fuel because none of the Refineries are working-
- No Money , even when you drop the Old ones?
Re: ASSBIFI Vow To Shut Down Operations Over Attacks On Bank Workers by joba4luv: 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2023
If they persist please shut down and let them go and mount the road and begin to withdraw cash from their born fire set of unfortunate and useless protester without brain. Ask them 98% of them don't have bank account but busy crying for CBN policy set of mad people when they are telling them to vote for a better person during election they will be busy collecting 2k many of you will suffer for 20 yrs to come your sufferness just start
Re: ASSBIFI Vow To Shut Down Operations Over Attacks On Bank Workers by famology(m): 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2023
iwaeda:

Iwo gani mugu. APC in government, APC governors causing trouble. Is there no internal mechanism of conflict resolution? grin grin grin grin grin

U be real certified dunce
Re: ASSBIFI Vow To Shut Down Operations Over Attacks On Bank Workers by gloryman91: 12:56pm On Feb 17, 2023
Please quit the system we don't want you again just exploiting us on our hard wanted money.
Barawu
Re: ASSBIFI Vow To Shut Down Operations Over Attacks On Bank Workers by Ade3131: 1:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
haleeberry:
Initially, I pity the Banks blaming all on CBN Governor and Buhari. But these same Banks failed to give the poor masses just little for basic needs except the polithiefians and the rich.

One of the psquare brothers said he paid 70k for 400k, now someone who's total balance in the acct is just 35k can't even have 5k from it.
All these thieves known as politicians have millions of these new naira notes, how did they get it? My friends husband is a politician, he bags of this new notes stashed at home already. My brother in-law paid 800k for 20M. It became avenue for making personal money to Bank managers and their staffs. Emefiele was right when he said Banks are refusing to give out the new notes, that's because they sell it to the highest bidders and thereby the common masses do not have access to just 10k. It saddens me that giant of Africa has been reduced to what it is today due to greediness and selfishness of everyone in one top position or the other

People are still not getting it... There's a fundamental issue in the country. Lemme break it down.

Let's say you've just been made the branch manager of Bank ABC in one of their branches on the island. As the manager, you've asked for a report of your biggest customer to be spooled from the core banking application, and you want the list to show your top 50 wealthiest customers.

If the first 20 on the list make up for 60% of your branch's CASA (ask your banker friends for the meaning), and you know that the performance of your branch depends heavily on your ability to retain these class of customers, then the new Naira policy came into effect, and those high class customers normally would not visit the branch for anything, they normally would call or email you to make their request.

How would you have handled the situation if 10 out of those big customers called you to demand for 50 million Naira cash each of new notes?

Plus, 7 of those 10 making it clear that if you don't provide the funds, their friend's son who works in bank XYZ has been poaching them to transfer their money to his bank, that they might want to explore that option while advicing their other big friends who banks with you to follow suit.

You're looking at loosing potentially up to 10 trillion Naira deposit to competitor just because of cash withdrawal demand from 7 big guys. How would you handle the situation?
Re: ASSBIFI Vow To Shut Down Operations Over Attacks On Bank Workers by vengertime: 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
Thewrath:

Na mumuu like you wey no fit get ₦500k for your generation dey always make noise pass
Re: ASSBIFI Vow To Shut Down Operations Over Attacks On Bank Workers by FromZeroToHero(m): 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
Baddosqqi:

May the wrath of God come upon you NOW for this utterance.
🤣🤣🤣. E pain am
Re: ASSBIFI Vow To Shut Down Operations Over Attacks On Bank Workers by JASONjnr(m): 1:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
BATified2023:
how will election hold when people are suffering n will b willing to protest?

How many people do u think police can tame in a nationwide protest?

So how will igbos vote for their obi when there is chaos everywhere?

Many people supporting this anti people policy are myopic

You're the one that's myopic

Election doesnt hold because people are suffering....

Election is held because a certain person have had to leave an elected office for another person to occupy....

The people will massively go out to vote for a candidate that will bring in change...

When you called us names for refusing to vote Buhari, What has it made you? Wiser or even more myopic?

The policy is standing and nothing you urchins 2ill do about it....

You will not buy votes to install any candidate that isn't the will of the entire people....
Re: ASSBIFI Vow To Shut Down Operations Over Attacks On Bank Workers by JASONjnr(m): 1:44pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ade3131:

People are still not getting it... There's a fundamental issue in the country. Lemme break it down.

Let's say you've just been made the branch manager of Bank ABC in one of their branches on the island. As the manager, you've asked for a report of your biggest customer to be spooled from the core banking application, and you want the list to show your top 50 wealthiest customers.

If the first 20 on the list make up for 60% of your branch's CASA (ask your banker friends for the meaning), and you know that the performance of your branch depends heavily on your ability to retain these class of customers, then the new Naira policy came into effect, and those high class customers normally would not visit the branch for anything, they normally would call or email you to make their request.

How would you have handled the situation if 10 out of those big customers called you to demand for 50 million Naira cash each of new notes?

Plus, 7 of those 10 making it clear that if you don't provide the funds, their friend's son who works in bank XYZ has been poaching them to transfer their money to his bank, that they might want to explore that option while advicing their other big friends who banks with you to follow suit.

You're looking at loosing potentially up to 10 trillion Naira deposit to competitor just because of cash withdrawal demand from 7 big guys. How would you handle the situation?

Now leaders always finds ways to settle indifferences or difficulties on their table...

I will not tell you wholeheartedly that it will be easy in a situation like this, but will you also blame the masses going to destroy the banks because of the bad decisions of the BM satisfying thier best customers against the other masses?

The people are equal and needs equal treatment.

Ensuring that there is adequate money for people to withdraw and also having to cut sizes of the demands from your top 10 heavy bankers can bring a balance.

For instance, you can pay them in bricks...

I recently used three days to collect 5k from the POS agent. You can pay them 15million weekly or everytime you get the new exchange from the CBN. There's always a balance to some things.

Not giving almost 90% of the new notes to the politicians and managing 10% while the staff will struggle 10% the masses.

A certain bank refused people using a certain ATM because that was meant for only the banks to depense from.
Re: ASSBIFI Vow To Shut Down Operations Over Attacks On Bank Workers by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 17, 2023
FromZeroToHero:

🤣🤣🤣. E pain am

😂🤣😂🤣😃🤣😂
Re: ASSBIFI Vow To Shut Down Operations Over Attacks On Bank Workers by princeade86(m): 1:55pm On Feb 17, 2023
chigoizie7:

I modified my comment
thanks sir.
Re: ASSBIFI Vow To Shut Down Operations Over Attacks On Bank Workers by Blackdisciple(m): 2:08pm On Feb 17, 2023
Noted
Re: ASSBIFI Vow To Shut Down Operations Over Attacks On Bank Workers by Lekan239(m): 3:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
haleeberry:

pos is 200 naira pee 1k. Psquare that withdraw 400k should have paid 80k for charges. He even cheat the pos person
Re: ASSBIFI Vow To Shut Down Operations Over Attacks On Bank Workers by Elidrisy20: 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2023
This will inflame the tension on ground
Re: ASSBIFI Vow To Shut Down Operations Over Attacks On Bank Workers by loswhite(m): 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
haleeberry:

Before u nitwit open your trashy mouth to rant, check your facts, it's
I don't expect a dunce to spot the difference. The same way you exaggerated psquare statements is exactly the same way you are telling lies about your friends and inlaws....lol. They probably got 50k and you are screaming 20million....lol. 40k for 70k is not the same as 70k for 400k....Check your fact ode!!!

Re: ASSBIFI Vow To Shut Down Operations Over Attacks On Bank Workers by Lionmachala(m): 5:57pm On Feb 17, 2023
ecolime:

Dey play grin

It's like you were not born in the days of Savannah Bank and Co.

Na the money wey dey your hand be your own. Money in the bank is nothing in the face of shut down.

This is new era ... My money is my hope
Today in my area some group of guys where planning to protests
Re: ASSBIFI Vow To Shut Down Operations Over Attacks On Bank Workers by Ten06(m): 9:50pm On Feb 17, 2023
Memo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CBN Confirms Investigation Of Oniwinde Adedotun, Abokifx Founder / Niger Republic Bans Export Of Rice To Nigeria / BUA's Sugar Plantation: A Reply To Chika Mbonu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.