Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,650 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

Bring Your Old Notes, I Will Help You Deliver Them To CBN’ – El-rufai Tells Kadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bring Your Old Notes, I Will Help You Deliver Them To CBN’ – El-rufai Tells Kadu (349 Views)

“Keep Spending Old Naira” – El-Rufai Tells Kaduna Residents / Remove Petrol Subsidy Immediately – El-Rufai Tells Buhari Govt / Ignore Senate, Abuja-kaduna Highway Now Safe For Travellers – El-rufai Tells Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bring Your Old Notes, I Will Help You Deliver Them To CBN’ – El-rufai Tells Kadu by 9jaupdate001: 1:44pm On Feb 17, 2023
Kaduna State Governor Nasir El-Rufai has urged state residents to collect old N1000, N500, and N200 naira banknotes and will work with other key stakeholders (the CBN) to hand them over to the Central Bank of Nigeria to issue new banknotes. will be replaced with Naija News reports that the All Progressives Congress (APC) chairman made a statement on his national broadcast Thursday night.
https://www.naijagossip.com.ng/2023/02/bring-your-old-notes-i-will-help-you.html
Re: Bring Your Old Notes, I Will Help You Deliver Them To CBN’ – El-rufai Tells Kadu by Jashub: 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
Sp you can use that opportunity and smuggle looted funds abi ? What are you smoking Hell Rufai undecided
Re: Bring Your Old Notes, I Will Help You Deliver Them To CBN’ – El-rufai Tells Kadu by Mcbayo(m): 1:55pm On Feb 17, 2023
I no u oga. Short man devil
Re: Bring Your Old Notes, I Will Help You Deliver Them To CBN’ – El-rufai Tells Kadu by Akacollins7: 2:11pm On Feb 17, 2023
Confused man, thought we're going to use it for 100 years. Come oooh, I you sure all this drama is not stage

(1) (Reply)

Desperation And The " Can't Win Technique" / Southeast Take Delivery Of Their Package / Nigeria Labour Congress Endorse Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.