Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,047 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

I Need Buyer For Goat - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need Buyer For Goat (7672 Views)

Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) / What Is The Tiv Name For Goat Weed Or King Grass? / I Need Buyer For My Broiler, Noiler And Turkey Around Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Buyer For Goat by Johnboom: 3:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
I sell Nigerian dwarf goat at affordable price. The farm is located at Ekiti. Any interested person can called 08032781837. Thank you.
Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by gasparpisciotta: 4:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
Johnboom:
I sell Nigerian dwarf goat at affordable price. The farm is located at Ekiti. Any interested person can called 08032781837. Thank you.

How much?
Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by Johnboom: 5:56pm On Feb 17, 2023
Grow out. The one you can rear on your own (female)15K. The mother 45K.
Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by Praisepriest: 6:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
Pictures of your farm. I need goats
Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by rainmoredays: 11:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
Can I see picture?
Can you waybill to Sango Otta

1 Like

Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by Johnboom: 5:33am On Feb 18, 2023
Praisepriest:
Pictures of your farm. I need goats
Ok. I will when I get to farm today.
Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by Johnboom: 5:34am On Feb 18, 2023
rainmoredays:
Can I see picture?
Sure, I will when I get to farm today. Thank you.
Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by Johnboom: 10:35am On Feb 18, 2023
Ok.

Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by Johnboom: 10:36am On Feb 18, 2023
rainmoredays:
Can I see picture?
Ok Sir.

Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by rainmoredays: 12:44pm On Feb 18, 2023
Johnboom:
Ok.
Omon if to say nah Sango you dey. I have someone that's ready to buy all those goats.
He's into goat meat pepper soup and he needs goats steady.

So how much for the goat you wanna sell to me

1 Like

Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by Johnboom: 2:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
rainmoredays:
Omon if to say nah Sango you dey. I have someone that's ready to buy all those goats.
He's into goat meat pepper soup and he needs goats steady.

So how much for the goat you wanna sell to me
I said above for grow out 15k, mother 45k. I can sell up to 10 at a go.
Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by Johnboom: 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2023
TIPS ON WHAT TO DO WHEN BUYING NEW
GOAT. ( 1) Ask for the history of the goat. That is what the owner normally feed them. Feed them the same if at all you plan to change their diet. Do it gradually as sudden change of food in goat may cause diarrhoea...to be continued.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by IamAsiri: 3:46pm On Feb 18, 2023
Johnboom:
I said above for grow out 15k, mother 45k. I can sell up to 10 at a go.

By mother, what do you mean? A pregnant goat?
Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by Johnboom: 4:25pm On Feb 18, 2023
IamAsiri:

By mother, what do you mean? A pregnant goat?
Not necessary but most likely. What I mean is goat that has given birth before.
Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by IamAsiri: 4:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
Johnboom:
Not necessary but most likely. What I mean is goat that has given birth before.

Okay.
Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by saysugar(m): 8:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
Local or breeds
Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by Johnboom: 3:19am On Feb 19, 2023
saysugar:
Local or breeds
It is local. It is the most sweetest goat among the goat you can found around. The milk is also very sweet, creamy and better than cow milk. Is one of the most expensive dwarf goat in America.
Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by a4cube: 5:27am On Feb 19, 2023
What space is needed for goat rearing assuming I want to rear 100. Is it a lucrative business?
Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by Johnboom: 7:55am On Feb 19, 2023
a4cube:
What space is needed for goat rearing assuming I want to rear 100. Is it a lucrative business?
Yes, it is. It depends on what form you want to adopt. Free range, semi intensive or intensive.
Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by Johnboom: 1:05pm On Feb 19, 2023
After you have given your goat food. The next is water. This may sound simple but many people forget to do this. You may put little salt in it. It contains sodium and chlorine which is good for their health. To be continued...
Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by Johnboom: 8:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
After they have been given food. The next is for you to deworm them...to be continued.
Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by Johnboom: 8:08pm On Feb 21, 2023
Goat needs their house to be dry. They hate rain to beat them. The house must be warm as well. It is best for you to raise the floor a little bit with perforated plank so that urine can be drained with easy with minimal touching to the animal...to be continued.

1 Like

Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by Lama70(m): 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
Can you contact me through Whatsapp?

Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by Johnboom: 6:53pm On Feb 22, 2023
Lama70:
Can you contact me through Whatsapp?

Ok, no problem.
Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by Johnboom: 7:33pm On Feb 23, 2023
If you want to start goat farming it is better to start small if at all you have the means to start with as many as possible. The reason is that there are some challenges you would face that you are not likely to see in any book or being told...to be continued.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by Wealthyonos(m): 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2023
I like this. But why are you selling your goats since you said the biz is lucrative?
Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by Johnboom: 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2023
Wealthyonos:
I like this. But why are you selling your goats since you said the biz is lucrative?
I am selling some of my goat. Yet it is lucrative. This is not the first time I will sell.

1 Like

Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by Wealthyonos(m): 10:01pm On Feb 23, 2023
Johnboom:
I am selling some of my goat. Yet it is lucrative. This is not the first time I will sell.

Ok, I understand
Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by Johnboom: 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2023
Wealthyonos:

Ok, I understand
Thank God you do. And one of my vision is to promote healthy living. Goat and some other animals like rabbit are white meat which is far better than cow meat. It has low cholesterol and very tasty especially the breed I rear_ Nigeria dwarf. One of the reason I refuse to cross breed with any exotics breed. You need to taste it.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by Johnboom: 10:39pm On Feb 23, 2023
Very tasty.

Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by Johnboom: 10:50am On Feb 25, 2023
So when saying starting small what quantities are we looking into? 3 to 10 females are okay with one male. The male must be feed well in other for it to perform...to be continued.
Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by Johnboom: 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
We shall be discussing food that can be feed to goat. Number one on the list is the cassava peel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Giant Red Pawpaw(up To 6kg) / Enugu Govt. Begins Distribution Of Cashew Seedlings To Farmers / Monkeys And Plantain/banana Plantation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.