Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Kogi Guber: Bello's Chief Of Staff, Pharm. Asuku Picks Nomination Form - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Guber: Bello's Chief Of Staff, Pharm. Asuku Picks Nomination Form (10533 Views)

Mahdi Aliyu Gusau Picks Nomination Form, To Contest Against Matawalle / "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths / Governor Yahaya Bello Picks Nomination Form (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi Guber: Bello's Chief Of Staff, Pharm. Asuku Picks Nomination Form by Naijafever1: 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
Following the opening of sale of forms for Kogi governorship election scheduled to hold in November 2023, the chief of staff to Kogi state Governor, Pharmacist Abdulkareem Asuku Jamiu has picked his Nomination form for guber contest under the platform of the All Progressives Congress APC.
Pharm. Asuku is Nigeria's Youngest chief of staff who has encouraged youth participation in governance across the country. Over the years, he has touched the lives of many Kogites through youth empowerment, free health care services and Surgeries, free trainings and educational support powered by his empowerment foundation, PAAYEF
https://insidestorynews.com/2023-pharm-asuku-picks-apc-governorship-forms/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Guber: Bello's Chief Of Staff, Pharm. Asuku Picks Nomination Form by Naijafever1: 6:50pm On Feb 17, 2023
Pharm. Asuku is a first class graduate of pharmacy from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. He is also currently the DG Campaign for the APC in Kogi state.
More photos

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Guber: Bello's Chief Of Staff, Pharm. Asuku Picks Nomination Form by donphilopus: 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2023
I believe the deputy governor, Edward David Onoja and the reps member representing Ikeja federal constituency, James Abiodun Faleke would follow suit.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Bello's Chief Of Staff, Pharm. Asuku Picks Nomination Form by Simeonee111: 7:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
Nice
Re: Kogi Guber: Bello's Chief Of Staff, Pharm. Asuku Picks Nomination Form by Brendaniel: 11:26pm On Feb 17, 2023
This election is not for money bags to buy - Muhammadu Buhari

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Guber: Bello's Chief Of Staff, Pharm. Asuku Picks Nomination Form by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:26pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ok. All the best.
Re: Kogi Guber: Bello's Chief Of Staff, Pharm. Asuku Picks Nomination Form by Naijanascam: 11:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
At least those monies will be spent before they became worthless
Re: Kogi Guber: Bello's Chief Of Staff, Pharm. Asuku Picks Nomination Form by AmotekunSW: 11:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
The Lizard thinks itself a crocodile

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Guber: Bello's Chief Of Staff, Pharm. Asuku Picks Nomination Form by Elsueno: 11:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
A protegee of one of the worst governors in Nigeria.

Well, d choice is up to Kogi people sha, perhaps they might still want to enjoy Yahaya Bello 2.0, ... grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Bello's Chief Of Staff, Pharm. Asuku Picks Nomination Form by Eriokanmi: 11:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
Lol. I thought they said after bello, okun people would be next to produce governor. Smart Adeyemi must be in sifia pain right now . I hope okun people wouldn't allow themselves to be deceived again. Now I'm beginning to learn of why the info about bello's beef with hon faleke went viral of recent.

Bello would never endorse someome who would not cover up his mess and loot.

With this, bello has just succeeded in allowing opposition to take over his state cos onoja would create a lot of drama which would cause distracions.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Guber: Bello's Chief Of Staff, Pharm. Asuku Picks Nomination Form by Perfectnumber6(m): 11:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
Make em gatat and GYB Abeg...
Re: Kogi Guber: Bello's Chief Of Staff, Pharm. Asuku Picks Nomination Form by proprince(m): 11:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
So what about his deputy governor in the person of Chief Edward Onoja who is also interested in the same race??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Guber: Bello's Chief Of Staff, Pharm. Asuku Picks Nomination Form by doctore212(m): 11:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
The last 3k cash I have. Am contemplating going to olosho this night or to carry it and buy food stuff
Re: Kogi Guber: Bello's Chief Of Staff, Pharm. Asuku Picks Nomination Form by utenwuson: 11:52pm On Feb 17, 2023
Small nyash de shake
Re: Kogi Guber: Bello's Chief Of Staff, Pharm. Asuku Picks Nomination Form by Rebuke: 11:57pm On Feb 17, 2023
I saw it coming. Waste the one yhu gathered then yhur eyes will clear. Lol.

Now yhu are letting us know all the youth empowerment here and there has a political undertone.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Bello's Chief Of Staff, Pharm. Asuku Picks Nomination Form by Olu1000: 12:00am On Feb 18, 2023
Praxis758:
I see a big fight ensuing between Yahya Bello and his deputy over the choice of successor.

I don’t know why some deputy feel entitled to succeed their bosses.If I’m governor , I will not endorse anybody as successor.Apart from Lagos , almost every governor who handpicked a successor later regretted it.ImAs governor , I’ll allow the people make their choice.

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Bello's Chief Of Staff, Pharm. Asuku Picks Nomination Form by Houseofglam7(f): 12:05am On Feb 18, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Kogi Guber: Bello's Chief Of Staff, Pharm. Asuku Picks Nomination Form by Omihanifa: 12:19am On Feb 18, 2023
From the way he was busy paying for people's waec and jamb forms I suspected his Greek gift.

As for edward onoja, it will be a big shame that after betraying his own people (igala) thinking bello will anoint him as his successor he didn't later get it

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Bello's Chief Of Staff, Pharm. Asuku Picks Nomination Form by stano2(m): 12:25am On Feb 18, 2023
Kogi state and Abia state are both dragging position for worst governance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Guber: Bello's Chief Of Staff, Pharm. Asuku Picks Nomination Form by OgwuEgo: 12:28am On Feb 18, 2023
Where did he get over 50 million to buy nomination form??

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Bello's Chief Of Staff, Pharm. Asuku Picks Nomination Form by thatigboman: 12:43am On Feb 18, 2023
Naijafever1:
Pharm. Asuku is a first class graduate of pharmacy from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. He is also currently the DG Campaign for the APC in Kogi state.
More photos
what tribe is he pls?
Re: Kogi Guber: Bello's Chief Of Staff, Pharm. Asuku Picks Nomination Form by SeeItSayIt: 1:01am On Feb 18, 2023
One of the most useless in Yeye's cabinet

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onnoghen: Buhari Must Extend Probe To Other Judges – Sans / Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation / What Did You Do With Your Increased Allocations? FG Asks PDP Govs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.