Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Itel Launches A60, Affordable 4G Smartphone In Partnership With Airtel - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel Launches A60, Affordable 4G Smartphone In Partnership With Airtel (10831 Views)

Itel’s Latest A60 Becomes The Most Affordable 4G Smartphone / Itel, Airtel Launch Itel A60, Africa's Most Affordable 4G Smartphone / How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itel Launches A60, Affordable 4G Smartphone In Partnership With Airtel by money121(m): 6:43am On Feb 18, 2023
Ok
Re: Itel Launches A60, Affordable 4G Smartphone In Partnership With Airtel by Bluntemperor: 6:48am On Feb 18, 2023
Isobug:
4G for nothing, No speed at all. It's what I'm using to type this message now. Only the beauty alone. Even the MTN recharge data bonus card that comes with the phone can not even be loaded up till now

This OP is a typical Nigerian ,like those he is marketing for- truth is far from them but how to cheat Nigerians!
Cheap at what Price are you selling?
Most of these Companies - MTN ,etc ,Bonuses are just fake,not convertibles and sometimes - they used them for clout chasing because anything goes in Nigeria,as nobody is checking anything!

2 Likes

Re: Itel Launches A60, Affordable 4G Smartphone In Partnership With Airtel by benalvino3: 6:50am On Feb 18, 2023
JASONjnr:
If not for products like this and Tecno and infinix, many Nigerians would've been far behind technology....

Tecno made android very affordable when Samsung began to high the price....

Tecno helped to push blackberry out of the market because android was easily affordable and had many features to install high definition games and so on....

Abeg, whether you're using apple phones or Samsun phones.... We the Tecno and Infinix users are not competing with you... Leave us in peace!

Get your facts right.

Black Berry was already dead and black berry was not cheap as well.

1 Like

Re: Itel Launches A60, Affordable 4G Smartphone In Partnership With Airtel by bobbiiee: 8:03am On Feb 18, 2023
Won't I be unfair to myself for buying such device. My dad is 83 years, he's using 4g phone, 3gb+32gb to do Whatsapp calls and watch YouTube videos. Not even my mum is using 2gb device.

If am given, I don't mind having an extra tyre. But I can buy anything less than 4gb+64gb.
Re: Itel Launches A60, Affordable 4G Smartphone In Partnership With Airtel by Dididrumz(m): 8:06am On Feb 18, 2023
Isobug:
4G for nothing, No speed at all. It's what I'm using to type this message now. Only the beauty alone. Even the MTN recharge data bonus card that comes with the phone can not even be loaded up till now

These itel guys are not wise at all.

Who still makes 2GB Ram phones with that this type of chipset? That's why the phone will be slow.
Re: Itel Launches A60, Affordable 4G Smartphone In Partnership With Airtel by Truvelisback(m): 8:38am On Feb 18, 2023
html14java:
46k and they call it mouth watering.
How much is minimum wage again?

Even minimum wage is not enough to buy 1 and you call it mouth watering.
Continue.
Juss continue.
U dey mind them? As if 46k na Bobo. That 46k na person monthly salary. Na how many Nigerians dey earn the minimum wages (30k) let alone 46k?
Re: Itel Launches A60, Affordable 4G Smartphone In Partnership With Airtel by DMCA: 8:44am On Feb 18, 2023
Tadaj:
Please kindly help to acknowledge and report to nearest police station if found. Thanks.
You are very funny. grin

So I should report any ash Camry (big for nothing) I see?

You come blur the plate number which is the identifier. grin

Only police fit help you bros.
Re: Itel Launches A60, Affordable 4G Smartphone In Partnership With Airtel by Honchoslim16(m): 8:57am On Feb 18, 2023
DMCA:

You are very funny. grin

So I should report any ash Camry (big for nothing) I see?

You come blur the plate number which is the identifier. grin

Only police fit help you bros.

Stop cooking
Re: Itel Launches A60, Affordable 4G Smartphone In Partnership With Airtel by hasanolayiwola0: 9:48am On Feb 18, 2023
Good phoneGood phone...
Re: Itel Launches A60, Affordable 4G Smartphone In Partnership With Airtel by Emeka71(m): 9:52am On Feb 18, 2023
Isobug:
Normally itel is not a good phone.

1 Like

Re: Itel Launches A60, Affordable 4G Smartphone In Partnership With Airtel by Isobug: 11:36am On Feb 18, 2023
cezarman:

Why you first to comment bro angry

And what are you talking about
I said I rushed and go and buy the phone to use as second phone,thinking it was worth the hype but it's not what I'm seeing oo. The only things I enjoy about it is the physical beauty. People are asking me if I'm using 2 iPhones because it looks like my second phone which is an iphone, every other things na hype. I'm not seeing the 4G feature of a phone in It, I have changed all the Networks as my data SIM yet same problem(no speed) and all my SIMs are all 4G enebled.
Secondly, you have to press the phone screen hard before you can type unlike other phones of the same caliber which by just a tip tap, you have already typed a letter.
Not condemnation but I'm not seeing the quality.
Bought the phone #45,900, have not even collect the receipt cos their system was not printing, they said I should come later for it
Re: Itel Launches A60, Affordable 4G Smartphone In Partnership With Airtel by RuMiRgO1stSon: 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2023
nedekid:

Abi oh, make them de their lane, we de our own cool
#TeamTransion
#Tecno life😁

1 Like

Re: Itel Launches A60, Affordable 4G Smartphone In Partnership With Airtel by Obascoetubi: 2:25pm On Feb 18, 2023
MrFreebies:
shocked shocked shocked
Omo!
See opportunity to start tweaking IMEI number for cheap data.
I need old inactive Fiverr account.
WHICH ANDROID SABI TWEAK IMEI NOW?
Re: Itel Launches A60, Affordable 4G Smartphone In Partnership With Airtel by Melagros(m): 10:58pm On Feb 18, 2023
JASONjnr:
If not for products like this and Tecno and infinix, many Nigerians would've been far behind technology....

Tecno made android very affordable when Samsung began to high the price....

Tecno helped to push blackberry out of the market because android was easily affordable and had many features to install high definition games and so on....

Abeg, whether you're using apple phones or Samsun phones.... We the Tecno and Infinix users are not competing with you... Leave us in peace!
Though I'm using Samsung but you said the truth, God bless
Re: Itel Launches A60, Affordable 4G Smartphone In Partnership With Airtel by Eyanbahose: 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2023
What's the spec of this phone
Re: Itel Launches A60, Affordable 4G Smartphone In Partnership With Airtel by lagusboyyy(m): 8:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
Isobug:

I said I rushed and go and buy the phone to use as second phone,thinking it was worth the hype but it's not what I'm seeing oo. The only things I enjoy about it is the physical beauty. People are asking me if I'm using 2 iPhones because it looks like my second phone which is an iphone, every other things na hype. I'm not seeing the 4G feature of a phone in It, I have changed all the Networks as my data SIM yet same problem(no speed) and all my SIMs are all 4G enebled.
Secondly, you have to press the phone screen hard before you can type unlike other phones of the same caliber which by just a tip tap, you have already typed a letter.
Not condemnation but I'm not seeing the quality.
Bought the phone #45,900, have not even collect the receipt cos their system was not printing, they said I should come later for it
Really?

And i am already having plans to get this phone. Please i will like you to share more review about the phone.

I will be grateful.

1 Like

Re: Itel Launches A60, Affordable 4G Smartphone In Partnership With Airtel by Illusionale(m): 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
Stay away from this device
it's a trap
you might cry after buying it

(1) (2) (Reply)

HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 / MTN Double Your Balance Weekend Is A Scam ( Woo Note ) / I Saw This Message On Whatsapp And My Phone Hanged. Please What Could It Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.