Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,045 members, 7,859,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:01 PM

Tinubu Mentors People To Be Leaders, Arewa Group Challenges Atiku, Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Mentors People To Be Leaders, Arewa Group Challenges Atiku, Others (547 Views)

I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo / Goldcoast Dickson's Burial: Osinbajo, Atiku Others Attend (Photos) / Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Mentors People To Be Leaders, Arewa Group Challenges Atiku, Others by TGNEWS(m): 12:14am On Feb 18, 2023
The pan-northern socio-political organisation under the aegis of Arewa New Agenda, on Friday, said the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu, towered heads and shoulders above all other candidates.

ANA challenged other presidential candidates to showcase the achievements and disciples they have mentored that would make Nigerians vote for them in the February 25 election.

The convener of ANA, Senator Ahmad Abubakar MoAllahyidi, during an interactive session with journalists in Abuja, said Tinubu improved the internally generated revenue of Lagos tremendously.

He also listed some of the personalities mentored by the former governor of Lagos State and some of his core achievements while in office as governor.

MoAllahyidi said in human capital development, Tinubu remained a mentor to many people in Nigeria irrespective of their tribe, ethnicity or religion.

Part of the statement read, “Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu took on the gory sight of Lagos environment on assumption of office that was occasion by pollution from different sectors at that time; he set up the 40-year development plan which has been followed diligently over the years culminating in the ongoing transformation of Lagos.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Mentors People To Be Leaders, Arewa Group Challenges Atiku, Others by Naira20: 12:19am On Feb 18, 2023
Deluded Rice Eaters telling Lagosians about Lagos.

That's how Shettima who never lived in Lagos want to rewrite Lagos history for us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Mentors People To Be Leaders, Arewa Group Challenges Atiku, Others by yarimo(m): 12:32am On Feb 18, 2023
JAGABA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Mentors People To Be Leaders, Arewa Group Challenges Atiku, Others by kolaaderin: 1:07am On Feb 18, 2023
When chips are down, the truth shall be glaring us in the face. Tinubu is the man making men.
Saturday on my mind, he gained my vote and more than 20 people in my cycle already.
The only man campaigning with existing track records of achievement and mentorships.
Talk is cheap, we shall meet at the pull. On his mandate right thinking Nigerian stands.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Mentors People To Be Leaders, Arewa Group Challenges Atiku, Others by MadamExcellency: 1:08am On Feb 18, 2023
Just like drug cartels do. They create structured leadership to be used for their greed and keep them in perpetual servitude.

Arrant nonsense. Imagine thinking like slaves in 21st century, computer and artificial intelligence age.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Mentors People To Be Leaders, Arewa Group Challenges Atiku, Others by Urheadmaster(m): 1:46am On Feb 18, 2023
The Arewa people are probably a beneficiaries of tulubo urine tongue
Re: Tinubu Mentors People To Be Leaders, Arewa Group Challenges Atiku, Others by Throwback: 1:55am On Feb 18, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Just like drug cartels do. They create structured leadership to be used for their greed and keep them in perpetual servitude.

Arrant nonsense. Imagine thinking like slaves in 21st century, computer and artificial intelligence age.

Tinubu is not responsible for the decay in your village.

Hold your own state Governor accountable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Mentors People To Be Leaders, Arewa Group Challenges Atiku, Others by PointZerom: 2:39am On Feb 18, 2023
yarimo:
JAGABANDIT

grin grin ;
Re: Tinubu Mentors People To Be Leaders, Arewa Group Challenges Atiku, Others by Jones4190(m): 2:41am On Feb 18, 2023
kolaaderin:
When chips are down, the truth shall be glaring us in the face. Tinubu is the man making men.
Saturday on my mind, he gained my vote and more than 20 people in my cycle already.
The only man campaigning with existing track records of achievement and mentorships.
Talk is cheap, we shall meet at the pull. On his mandate right thinking Nigerian stands.
my vote with that of my family including my girlfriend is going to tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Mentors People To Be Leaders, Arewa Group Challenges Atiku, Others by Jones4190(m): 2:49am On Feb 18, 2023
MadamExcellency:

S’East has highest number of drug traffickers’
last year alone at the Murtala/Mohammed International Airport in Lagos the drugs law enforcement agency arrested 165 suspected drug traffickers, 95 of them are from the South-east, representing 57.6 percent of the total arrests.

“At the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja where 88 suspected drug traffickers were successfully intercepted within same corresponding period, 56 out of those arrested are also from the South East representing 63.6 percent.”
who is the real drugs Carter here? tinubu or your people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Mentors People To Be Leaders, Arewa Group Challenges Atiku, Others by Karemarealty288(m): 2:53am On Feb 18, 2023
Every Urchin wants to use this Arewa toga to collect.
Re: Tinubu Mentors People To Be Leaders, Arewa Group Challenges Atiku, Others by YungMillionaire: 2:56am On Feb 18, 2023
Naira20:
Deluded Rice Eaters telling Lagosians about Lagos.That's how Shettima who never lived in Lagos want to rewrite Lagos history for us.

Tinubu's outstanding accomplishments is causing you a lot of pain sir. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Mentors People To Be Leaders, Arewa Group Challenges Atiku, Others by YungMillionaire: 2:57am On Feb 18, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Madam Chinyere you can wail but crying is not aloud until next week Saturday. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Mentors People To Be Leaders, Arewa Group Challenges Atiku, Others by YungMillionaire: 2:58am On Feb 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
The Arewa people are probably a beneficiaries of tulubo urine tongue

Shookudi, you can wail but crying is prohibited until next week Saturday. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu Mentors People To Be Leaders, Arewa Group Challenges Atiku, Others by ImperialYoruba: 3:17am On Feb 18, 2023
Naira20:
Deluded Rice Eaters telling Lagosians about Lagos.

That's how Shettima who never lived in Lagos want to rewrite Lagos history for us.

Where in Lagos are you from?

(1) (Reply)

Voting Peter Obi Is Voting Tinubu Be Wise Nigerians Vote Atikuokowa / Voters Turnout In Anguldi, Jos Plateau State. / Has LP Displaced PDP As A Major Opposition Party In Lagos State??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.