Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

Why Should I Vote For You? Lai Mohammed Asked Tinubu (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Should I Vote For You? Lai Mohammed Asked Tinubu (Video) (1319 Views)

Wike Orders Permanent Secretaries To ‘Bow’ Before Tinubu (Video) / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Three Important Questions Bishops Asked Tinubu / one chance Governor, I regret voting for you - Lai Mohammed slams Gov Abdulrazak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should I Vote For You? Lai Mohammed Asked Tinubu (Video) by iSense247: 8:14am On Feb 18, 2023
If your party has spent eight years in power and you cannot tell me what you (APC) have done, why should I vote for you? Lai Mohammed asked Tinubu.

Lai Mohammed tacitly advised Nigerians not for vote to Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the APC presidential candidate.

Listen to what he had to say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjmJhAS_QSc

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Vote For You? Lai Mohammed Asked Tinubu (Video) by iSense247: 8:16am On Feb 18, 2023
But why is Tinubu too distancing himself from Buhari's disasterous performance? Can a candidate separate himself from his party?

13 Likes

Re: Why Should I Vote For You? Lai Mohammed Asked Tinubu (Video) by Massiveglory: 8:16am On Feb 18, 2023
Lai has said it all. End of story.

7 Likes

Re: Why Should I Vote For You? Lai Mohammed Asked Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 18, 2023
iSense247:
But why is Tinubu too distancing himself from Buhari's disasterous performance? Can a candidate separate himself from his party?

He thinks Nigerians are stupid

10 Likes

Re: Why Should I Vote For You? Lai Mohammed Asked Tinubu (Video) by Manson1(m): 8:19am On Feb 18, 2023
Lol these guys scoring own goal grin grin confusion in Apc camp grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Vote For You? Lai Mohammed Asked Tinubu (Video) by Naira20: 8:19am On Feb 18, 2023
Kikikiki... I can see God at work clearly

5 Likes

Re: Why Should I Vote For You? Lai Mohammed Asked Tinubu (Video) by MikoB: 8:20am On Feb 18, 2023
Hmmm, Buhari does not know that when the country will burn it will start from his northern region, I have never seen a clueless man like Buhari before in my life, all these moves wouldn't have been necessary if he had done the right thing during the presidential primary, even in the western world, I have never seen a leader that does have a preferred candidate to succeed him or her, now that Tinubu is robbing it in his face that explains the hasty decisions lately, but guess what, it is too late....
Re: Why Should I Vote For You? Lai Mohammed Asked Tinubu (Video) by Naira20: 8:23am On Feb 18, 2023
Guy, no country will burn.

In fact, banditry and Boko haram activities have reduced since the Naira swap

Besides, Tinubu thinking he can draw the SW into this nonsense is a pipe dream.

Sebi he thinks he is wiser than all of us in the SW?
Ko niso
MikoB:
Hmmm, Buhari does not know that when the country will burn it will start from his northern region, I have never seen a clueless man like Buhari before in my life, all these moves wouldn't have been necessary if he had done the right thing during the presidential primary, even in the western world, I have never seen a leader that does have a preferred candidate to succeed him or her, now that Tinubu is robbing it in his face that explains the hasty decisions lately, but guess what, it is too late....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Vote For You? Lai Mohammed Asked Tinubu (Video) by Nightwolf1: 8:24am On Feb 18, 2023
Thîefnubu wants to run away from Buhari after claiming to have brought him to power twice. grin

It won't work. Thîefnubu is Buhari and Buhari is Thîefnubu. End of discussion

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Vote For You? Lai Mohammed Asked Tinubu (Video) by Newton2024: 8:30am On Feb 18, 2023
MikoB:
What do you mean by country will burn? Never deceive yourself, nothing will burn. Thiefnubuu maa lu'le patapata and nothing will happen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Vote For You? Lai Mohammed Asked Tinubu (Video) by Naira20: 8:32am On Feb 18, 2023
Waiting for Ogbeni Aregbesola to release his own Album

4 Likes

Re: Why Should I Vote For You? Lai Mohammed Asked Tinubu (Video) by meetme01: 8:37am On Feb 18, 2023
Naira20:
Guy, no country will burn.

In fact, banditry and Boko haram activities have reduced since the Naira swap

Besides, Tinubu thinking he can draw the SW into this nonsense is a pipe dream.

Sebi he thinks he is wiser than all of us in the SW?
Ko niso

You must be a science student. When diplomats, political analysts, psychologist, and others are discussing issue based politics, you listen or read

Naira redesign is not the cause of Boko Haram or kidnappers reluctance to operate, their pay masters are on the ballot paper. If they win, they will go silent till their pay masters fail to fulfill promises. If they loose, my brother, boko haramist and others will follow...

It is not alarm. That's the reality on ground. You think machine gun is sold for N1M?
Re: Why Should I Vote For You? Lai Mohammed Asked Tinubu (Video) by Naira20: 8:47am On Feb 18, 2023
Yawns..instead of extrapolating your ignorance. Be quiet for once.
Even a toddler knows Tinubu alone will be burnt if he doesn't control his big lips.

First, all those useless paid protesters can easily be handled.
Most people don't even know the so-called protesters.

Secondly, No omoluabi is ready to die because of Tinubu.

Thirdly, if it's left to only northern Muslims they'd rather choose any northern Muslim goat over Tinubu.

Better advice Tinubu, nobody send am.

Meanwhile enjoy your agbado in peace and stop disturbing Nigerians

meetme01:

You must be a science student. When diplomats, political analysts, psychologist, and others are discussing issue based politics, you listen or read

Naira redesign is not the cause of Boko Haram or kidnappers reluctance to operate, their pay masters are on the ballot paper. If they win, they will go silent till their pay masters fail to fulfill promises. If they loose, my brother, boko haramist and others will follow...

It is not alarm. That's the reality on ground. You think machine gun is sold for N1M?

3 Likes

Re: Why Should I Vote For You? Lai Mohammed Asked Tinubu (Video) by BossGerald: 8:53am On Feb 18, 2023
MikoB:

Only you and tifnubu will burn...try any nonsense and see

4 Likes

Re: Why Should I Vote For You? Lai Mohammed Asked Tinubu (Video) by press9jatv: 9:04am On Feb 18, 2023
Tinubu ti lule pii
Re: Why Should I Vote For You? Lai Mohammed Asked Tinubu (Video) by lonecatt(m): 9:08am On Feb 18, 2023
Apc is a town hall, different, from, bulabu , balabu, blu blu grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Vote For You? Lai Mohammed Asked Tinubu (Video) by JASONjnr(m): 9:35am On Feb 18, 2023
This is really the first time Lai made sense to me...

You can't separate yourself from the party and wants the party to vote for you..

Tinubu should get use to his party mess and embrace it.....

Knowing that his party is a disaster to use as a campaign strategies....

Coming out to tell us that he wants to continue from Buhari legacy was the biggest lie Tinubu ever told Nigerians....

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Vote For You? Lai Mohammed Asked Tinubu (Video) by karnap(m): 10:29am On Feb 18, 2023
grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Manson1:
Lol these guys scoring own goal grin grin confusion in Apc camp grin grin
Re: Why Should I Vote For You? Lai Mohammed Asked Tinubu (Video) by karnap(m): 10:30am On Feb 18, 2023
Why is APC campaigning?
I mean can a reasonable Nigerian see anything in APC after 8yrs

What lai Mohammed said is true and you should know that.

Peter obi is more better in everything.

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Vote For You? Lai Mohammed Asked Tinubu (Video) by Bollinga: 10:32am On Feb 18, 2023
Even the useless man that lies for a living is fully aware that APC did nothing in the past 8 years.

May God purnish him for misleading some gullible APC zombies who are still supporting APC

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Vote For You? Lai Mohammed Asked Tinubu (Video) by Optimist4ever(m): 10:38am On Feb 18, 2023
What more evidence do we need to make sure we vote out APC?
A house divided on its own cannot stand. Vote wisely this time around, we may never have such opportunity again.
Re: Why Should I Vote For You? Lai Mohammed Asked Tinubu (Video) by Orubebe01: 11:00am On Feb 18, 2023
Liar has been telling the truth this days cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obi Didn't Win This Election No Matter How You Look At It / Chai North And West Don Show Us Pepper / Imo State To Start Construction On Smart City Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.