Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,488 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate (36245 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / CBN Extends Deadline For Old Naira Notes To February 10 / Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by neonly: 12:18pm On Feb 18, 2023
LibertyRep:
If some people truly stockpile the old notes for whatever reason, the government has enough machineries to trail and burst them.
This is what Ahmad's principal should have done and not throw the entire nation into confusion.

U don't know Jack bro
D UK parliament once said hmmmmmm
Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by Salvador1: 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thepotterman:
Buhari is a bad person really, and he no dey loyal, tinubu and co, gave everything dey had for buhari in 2015 and 2019, now in time to reciprocate the friendship back, he backed out, why didn't he bring this policy when he was on the ballot in 2019, why didn't he, he couldn't, but buhari dey proof saint, Bleep buhari
stop insulting the president.
You will be prosecuted.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by Thepotterman: 12:28pm On Feb 18, 2023
engrpheleeks:

Without due respect, sir... You are mahd. Na ogun to kee you. So you expected Buhari to aid your druglord in rigging election at the expense of the entire populace? Don't allow me curse you. Selfish e-diot. Everybody should go and test their popularity at the polls.

Cry me a river, obi will not enter....
Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by lexy2014: 12:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
Heathrow44:

1. TERRORISM, MONEY LAUDERING/CORRUPTION, KIDNAPPING, ELECTION RIGGING, NAIRA REVALUATION IN INTERNATIONAL MARKET

2. BUHARI ISNT THE ONE THAT CREATED THE ARTIFICIAL SCARCITY OF THE NAIRA NOTES, IS THE CORRUPT PERSONS IN COLLABORATION WITH COMMERCIAL BANKS THAT HAS CREATED THIS SCARCITY, BUHARI ISNT YOUR ENEMY, ASK YOUR GOVERNORS, POLITICIANS, AND ELECTION CANDIDATES

3. MOST OF THE MONEY IN CIRCULATION HAS BEEN HIJACKED BY THIS SAME POLITICANS BUT NO MATTER HOW THEY TRY TO POLLUTE UR MINDS, WE WILL REMAIN STEADFAST IN PROTECTING UR INTERESTS EVEN IF IT DOESNT APPEAR LIKE WE ARE FIGHTING FOR YOUR WELFARE NOW, SOONEST YOU WILL

4. AS WITH NEW POLICIES COME UNEXPECTED DOWNTURNS, BUT WE ARE COMMITTED TO RESOLVING THIS ENPASSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Thank You!

1. what you have mentioned are crimes. but all the same are you telling me that for 8years buhari couldnt solve the problems of "TERRORISM, MONEY LAUDERING/CORRUPTION, KIDNAPPING"?
a. are you saying that he failed? what are the agencies under buhari that are responsible for handling these issues?
b. why didnt they do their jobs?
c. what has CBN got to do with election rigging? are there agencies responsible for that?
d. how does this new naira policy determine NAIRA REVALUATION IN INTERNATIONAL MARKET?

2. Can you provide evidence of commercial banks creating naira scarcity in collaboration with "THE CORRUPT PERSONS"? who are these "THE CORRUPT PERSONS"? did you witness any such interaction between the banks and "THE CORRUPT PERSONS"?

b. did you ask ASK YOUR GOVERNORS, POLITICIANS, AND ELECTION CANDIDATES before you came to the conclusion that buhari isnt my enemy?

3. how did THIS SAME POLITICANS hijack MOST OF THE MONEY IN CIRCULATION?

a. which of the naira bills did they hijack?
b. when did they hijack them?
c. how do you know that they hijacked them?
d. if the bills were hijacked as you claim, then what is the gain of changing the old bills to new bills?

4. I didnt ask you about down turn. i asked "Are the people who are suffering at ATMs looking for money not nigerians"?

5. what UNEXPECTED DOWNTURNS are you talking about?

6. is this the first time nigeria has changed its naira bills?
a. if not, can you share with us your eexperience (if you have any)?
Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by IbileIfe: 12:33pm On Feb 18, 2023
Pauldollars:
The summary
Even the names of Satan and his demons are also in the Holy Bible.

Fifty-two times in Scripture this being is designated as Satan.

Now it came about on the day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, that Satan also came among them (Job 1:6).

Liar like Peter Obi.

Jesus made it clear that Satan is always a liar. Liar, therefore, is an appropriate title.

You are of your father the Devil . . . there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own nature: for he is a liar, and the father thereof (John 8:44).

Day-Star
In Isaiah this creature is called the "day star." This has the idea of "bearer of light." This name, translated into Latin, is Lucifer. This was the name of Satan before his fall.

How you are fallen from heaven, O day-star, son of the morning! how you are cut down to the ground, that did lay low the nations! (Isaiah 14:12).

Satan is known as Beelzebul, which means "lord of the flies," or "lord of dung."

Quick Nav
The Blue Letter Bible
← Back to Don Stewart FAQ List
Don Stewart :: What Are Some of the Different Titles of Satan?
Don Stewart
Satan, or the Devil, has been given a number of titles in Scripture.

1. Satan

Fifty-two times in Scripture this being is designated as Satan.

Now it came about on the day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, that Satan also came among them (Job 1:6).

2. Day-Star

In Isaiah this creature is called the "day star." This has the idea of "bearer of light." This name, translated into Latin, is Lucifer. This was the name of Satan before his fall.

How you are fallen from heaven, O day-star, son of the morning! how you are cut down to the ground, that did lay low the nations! (Isaiah 14:12).

The true "day star" and "bearer of light" is the Lord Jesus Himself.

It is I, Jesus, who sent My angel to you with this testimony for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star (Revelation 22:16).

Jesus is the true light.

The true light, which enlightens everyone, was coming into the world (John 1:9).

3. Son Of The Morning

He is also titled "son of the morning."

4. The Anointed Cherub

This angel was also called the "anointed cherub."

You were the anointed cherub that covered: and I set you, so that you were upon the holy mountain of God; you have walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire (Ezekiel 28:14).

5. The Devil

This is one of the most popular names for this personage. It only appears in the New Testament.

Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the Devil (Matthew 4:1).

The Devil literally means "slanderer." Satan is called this because he slanders both God and humanity. In the Garden of Eden, he slandered God's character.

And the woman said to the serpent, "From the fruit of the trees of the garden we may eat; and the serpent said to the woman, "You surely shall not die! "For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil" (Genesis 3:2,4,5).

He now accuses believers.

Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, proclaiming, "Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Messiah, for the accuser of our comrades has been thrown down, who accuses them day and night before our God (Revelation 12:10).

6. Tempter

Satan is the one who tempts people to sin. He wants to bring out the worst in each of us.

The tempter came and said to Him, "If You are the Son of God, command these stones to become loaves of bread" (Matthew 4:3).

7. Ruler Of Demons

This evil personage is called the ruler of the demons.

But the Pharisees said, "By the ruler of the demons He drives out demons" (Matthew 9:34).

8. Beelzebul

Satan is known as Beelzebul, which means "lord of the flies," or "lord of dung."

But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, "It is only by Beelzebul, the ruler of the demons, that this fellow casts out the demons" (Matthew 12:24).

9. The Evil One

Satan is also called the "evil one."

When anyone hears the word of the kingdom and does not understand it, the evil one comes and snatches away what is sown in the heart; this is what was sown on the path (Matthew 13:19).

10. Enemy

He is the enemy of humanity.

and the enemy who sowed them is the Devil, and the harvest is the end of the age; and the reapers are angels (Matthew 13:39).

11. Liar

Jesus made it clear that Satan is always a liar. Liar, therefore, is an appropriate title.

You are of your father the Devil . . . there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own nature: for he is a liar, and the father thereof (John 8:44).

12. Father Of Lies

He is the one who originated lies.

When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own nature: for he is a liar, and the father thereof (John 8:44).

13. Murderer

This fallen angel is also a murderer.

You are of your father the Devil, and the lusts of your father it is your will to do. He was a murderer from the beginning (John 8:44).

14. Ruler Of This World

Satan is the ruler of this world in the sense that the world is still characterized by sin. Jesus said.

I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming. He has no power over Me (John 14:30).

This title suggests that he is the major influence over our world. Scripture teaches that the whole world is in his power.

We know that we are of God, and the whole world lies in the evil one (1 John 5:19).

15. God Of This Age

He is the god of this present age.

in whom the god of this age has blinded the minds of the unbelieving, that the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should not dawn upon them (2 Corinthians 4:4).

16. Angel Of Light

He appears as an angel of light.

And no marvel; for even Satan fashions himself into an angel of light (2 Corinthians 11:14).

17. Belial

The idea behind Belial is "vileness." This title may be applied to the Devil only by implication.

What agreement does Christ have with Belial? Or what does a believer share with an unbeliever? (2 Corinthians 6:15).

Ruler Of The Authority Of The Air - Internet
Peter Obi is very popular by the manipulation of the internet.

He is the authority over this present, evil world-system.

in which you used to live when you followed the ways of this world and of the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedient (Ephesians 2:2).

Apollyon And Abaddon
He is called Apollyon and Abaddon.

They have as king over them the angel of the pit; his name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek he is called Apollyon (Revelation 9:11).
Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by Advancedman(m): 12:43pm On Feb 18, 2023
Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by daygee12: 12:44pm On Feb 18, 2023
Pauldollars:
The summary

God of Men Christ Oyakihlome
Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by DOM7: 12:46pm On Feb 18, 2023
Kingdom divided against itself!
Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by itsRhamzy: 12:49pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thepotterman:
Buhari is a bad person really, and he no dey loyal, tinubu and co, gave everything dey had for buhari in 2015 and 2019, now in time to reciprocate the friendship back, he backed out, why didn't he bring this policy when he was on the ballot in 2019, why didn't he, he couldn't, but buhari dey proof saint, Bleep buhari
STFU. Buhari was elected by Nigerians to serve the people's interests regardless of party and not BATs or APC.

Thunder Faya any politicians gearing up to start passing the mantle of leadership within themselves like Nigeria is their personal property or something. God does not sleep. Osinbajo was the better candidate that I would've been proud of as my leader but instead APC allowed a weak man stinking with gross corruption to buy his way through the primaries.. Buhari after seeing how desperate the unworthy BAT is getting, is now hellbent on thwarting the desperate man's ambition. Tinubu is done and he can never be president and Buhari is keen to making sure of that. Everyone should go test their popularity and acceptance through the ballot free and fair.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by AssCraver: 12:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
Phoen1X:
i dey enjoy this movie @moh247 ,how market ?

Don’t mind that senseless urchin. He has been dumbfounded by the whole new scenario
Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2023
Apc are all criminals all through
Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by Reference(m): 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2023
HNICEARTH:
What a time to be alive!

Told you they will all be demystified at the very...... dramatic end.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by Thepotterman: 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
clinician2x:

So collective members that formed the APC party is upto 15m people?

Nawa.

How can Nigeria progress like a human society when there are many people like you who do not have sense

You just dey curse, you did not answer my question, why did buhari not enter before the merge of CPC and ACN? At least is people that is voting for him then, If your answer can convince me, I go know you get sense, if not nothing dey inside your skull
Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by DJInfluence: 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2023
"Baba Dan Audu, President Baba Buhari has ordered that you should take your money to CBN. If EFCC and NFIU certified that they are legitimate, you will receive alert.”

This part got me laughing really hard.

One way or the other he will receive alert but maybe not the kind he expects grin
Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by phorget(m): 1:42pm On Feb 18, 2023
lexy2014:

So that justifies people suffering as a result of naira scarcity induced by buhari?

Who are the people suffering?,most people claiming that the policy is bad do not even have shishi. If money is in your account then what stops you from using your card or transfers for your transactions?
I cant even remember the last time I'm in custody of physical cash but I've transacted over 400k within 1week.
If you get money abeg use ur card or make you do transfer.

We are going digital and that is the best thing for us now. Good things will never come easy so any perceived pains now is just part of the processes and in no time we will start enjoying the new innovations.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by lexy2014: 1:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
phorget:

Who are the people suffering?,most people claiming that the policy is bad do not even have shishi. If money is in your account then what stops you from using your card or transfers for your transactions?
I cant even remember the last time I'm in custody of physical cash but I've transacted over 400k within 1week.
If you get money abeg use ur card or make you do transfer.

We are going digital and that is the best thing for us now. Good things will never come easy so any perceived pains now is just part of the processes and in no time we will start enjoying the new innovations.

You say "Good things will never come easy so any perceived pains now is just part of the processes" and you still saying no one is suffering. Why are you contradicting yourself?

How did you arrive at the conclusion that "most people claiming that the policy is bad do not even have shishi"? Did you check their accounts?

If you don't "cant even remember the last time I'm in custody of physical cash but I've transacted over 50m in a day", how is that anybody's business?

Should that stop other people from making transactions with cash? Did people who desire to make transactios with cash prevent you from doing your online transactions?

Can you tell me how did nigerins come into the use of ATM cards? Where people forced to adopt ATM cards?

What are the "new innovations we will start enjoying"?

How is "going digital and that is the best thing for us now"?

Does going digital mean that you have to create naira scarcity?
Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by symbianDON(m): 1:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
Pauldollars:
The summary
I sight you bro!
Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by Princewell2012(m): 2:14pm On Feb 18, 2023
emmyclassic:
Governors owing salaries, pensions, gratuity etc., are now fighting for you. Nigerians deserve the leaders and the suffering they get. Those Governors fighting this new naira policy only fight for their greedy interests. They don't care about us. They didn't tackle unemployment, electricity, education, fuel scarcity etc., like this.

Doing Covid 19 they hide the palliative but now that this policy have affected them, they are now given out palliative any how. Walahi these people are very funny grin
Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by DoxxAnon: 3:25pm On Feb 18, 2023
When Bashir wanted to contest for house of rep he was sucking up to the Governor. Unfortunately he lost in the primaries

Today he is attacking his own Governor

APC is self-destructing! When we warned the intelleshuals many years ago that their party will disintegrate, they called us wailers!

Today they have all gone quiet. Please all of you should come outside oooo…

Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by Dybala11(m): 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ever8090:
Is like Ganduje later changed that his dollars to naira and kept them at home..
Na, Gandollar deals in the US dollars. πŸ˜”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by Dybala11(m): 3:49pm On Feb 18, 2023
emmyclassic:
Governors owing salaries, pensions, gratuity etc., are now fighting for you. Nigerians deserve the leaders and the suffering they get. Those Governors fighting this new naira policy only fight for their greedy interests. They don't care about us. They didn't tackle unemployment, electricity, education, fuel scarcity etc., like this.
And the Buhari, under whose leadership the Nigerian security and economic sectors went haywire is fighting for the masses right??
To show how naive you are, do you who is our minister for petroleum?? Both the governors and the said bubu, are all thieves. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by Shirleybliss(f): 4:00pm On Feb 18, 2023
Good evening nairalanders,
Please I don't know what's going on with WEMA bank again o. I went to WEMA bank last 6ear October for BVN change of name. I submitted all documents including newspaper publication, affidavit, declaration of age, original WAEC certificate, NIN, NEPA bills. I sent countless emails to the branch and till now nothing has been done to rectify it...
The problem I'm having with them now is that, I am serving in a place far away from my state. I can't access my account due to their refusal to rectify my BVN. I am seriously down here without being able to access my money. Please come to my aid o, WEMA bank, I don't know why the hell you're doing this to me. Please help me out o. I came all the way from Ibadan to serve in Akwa Ibom and I can't even go back home to see my parents. cry
Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by majemuoluwa45075: 5:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
By next week, CBN might stop collecting old notes, that will be to checkmate Vote buyers.Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)By next week, CBN might stop collecting old notes, that will be to checkmate Vote buyers.Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)...
Re: Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2023
pansophist:
Of course, I know. I have always said earlier that what Africans considered independence was a transition of the old method of exploitation (colonialism), to a new, self-sustaining, sophisticated method of permanent subjugation (imperialism). They replace the white colonial faces with black faces, whom they promise all the support and will ignore all their crimes if they continue sustaining all their exploitative structures that were built in the colonial era. So as countries were getting their so-called independence, they were ushered into western imperialistic ecosystems. So they became a member of the UN, and ICC, must use the dollar, imposed educational systems, their corporations coming in to control their resources, (eg Shell and Nigeria oil), and so on. In simple terms, think of how a butcher moves the cows from the farm to the slaughterhouse. In the cow's mind, he is free from the enclosed farm, but the slaughterhouse though modern and shiny with machines is worse than where they were coming from. You see the way the US froze billions of dollars of Afghanistan's foreign reserves, and as they did with Russia as well, that's exactly the fate that awaits any country that tries to pull off their imperialistic eco-system. While we are busy fighting each other like idiots, they are up there designing sophisticated systems to keep others down, and themselves on top. And this world order must go, or else, the global south will never develop. China refused to be part of that system, now look at them. Iran refused and was sanctioned to death, but they still thrive and built their own planes and so forth. Until we leave western dependence and walk our own part, no magic Peter Obi will perform. It's like putting a pilot in a ship, it can't do anything with it. How can the world be democratic when less than 15% of the world population (the west) controls everything? if this is not authoritarianism, then what is authoritarianism? But I always take responsibility, so I won't blame them much, I blame our ancestors for letting this degrade this badly, and makes it harder for current and future generation to solve. The rot is too much.

pansophist:
Josep Borell is a racist piece of shit. Sadly, this scum is a top EU politician, and calling the non-western countries jungle is a reincarnation of the mindset that led to colonialism and slavery pro-max. He still sees the world from a colonial lens, but his arrogance is needed since that's how he can cope in a changing world that is increasingly becoming multi-polar and catching up. From 1991 to 2022, something that has never happened before in the history of the world happened, that thing is called unipolarism. After the collapse of the soviet union in 1991, China was dirt poor, imperial Japan has been defeated and occupied, the same with nazi Germany, India still recovering from British colonialism, Iran was in deep soup, and Africa was too backward to even be noticed. The west, especially the US was the largest economy, and the strongest military power holds the world's reserved currency and enjoys an unparalleled political, economical, military, and soft power globally. The US was so strong that when it coughs, the world shivered. And then they showed themselves. Then the global bombing tour started, from Iraq to Syria, Venezuela to Yugoslavia, and Libya to Iran, to name a few. Meanwhile, the Chinese who have suffered what they called a ''century of humiliation'' was in the background bidding their time, getting stronger, and building themselves up. The Chinese who lost territories the size of Nigeria x4, an empire nation that was torn apart by foreign powers, and saw what awaits you when you are weak, said to themselves, NEVER AGAIN. Putin was then a KGB agent in Germany, young and smart, but silent and working his way up into the Kremlin. He witnessed how countries that used to be part of Russia have now become sworn enemies of Russia, and he dreamt of a stronger, independent, and sovereign Russia that occupies its rightful place on the international stage. And February, 24th of 2022 will be remembered as the date when the world becomes clearly multipolar, after thirty years of failed unipolarism. The world has clearly understood the kind of monster the west is, and how they dream of a world where everyone is down, and only them up. Now, the way the international stage is set up, other stronger countries are now a deterrent, and they will never allow themselves to be weak again. NEVER. It will not happen very fast, but the complete breakdown of western hegemony will happen faster than the time it took to build it. Destruction is faster than building, and destroying evil is even faster, especially when the destroyers are the victims of the very evil. I know the Russia-China alliances are cooking something, I suspect that they have set traps that will render all western imperialistic ecosystems useless. From my calculations, the more the west throws out a country from its imperialistic systems, an alternative will be invented that will make that system useless. So for example, they threw Russia out of swift, but Russia created SPFS which they used to carry financial transactions between themselves and other countries. If they threw China out of the UN for example, then a new UN that is fair will be invented, rendering the western controlled system useless. If you refuse to sell your tech, buy our oil, or ban us from visiting your countries (as they did with Russians), you will kill your industry and other regions will benefit financially from your market loss. One thing that kills a monopoly is competition, especially competent competition. We live in very interesting times. Brace up, shit might get really bad before it gets better. Sha have proper wealth, not fiat money only, which can collapse. Have farmland, a water well, and livestock/poultry, these will keep you alive, not chains, iPhones, and paper money. Your survival is in your hands, not the government. Be vigilant, and use the internet to learn real stuff and how the world works, not just for social media and entertainment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) / Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee / See What Some Streets In Lagos Look Like After Heavy Rainfall (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.