Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,382 members, 7,864,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

Garba Shehu: Tinubu Remains Buhari’s Candidate, No Plan For Interim Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu: Tinubu Remains Buhari’s Candidate, No Plan For Interim Government (8490 Views)

DSS Confirms Plot By Disgruntled Elements For Interim Government / Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested / APC Convention: South-West Governors, Tinubu Battle Buhari's Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu: Tinubu Remains Buhari’s Candidate, No Plan For Interim Government by Danniedpastor(m): 9:53am On Feb 18, 2023
saphiere:
There are female candidates in the ballox. Why are we not talking about them? Why so much hate on women?
Who is the female candidate you want us to talk about?
Re: Garba Shehu: Tinubu Remains Buhari’s Candidate, No Plan For Interim Government by Brushstrokes20: 9:56am On Feb 18, 2023
The satanic govt of SELF SERVING THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS and BOLD FACED LIES ARE INSEPARABLE!
Re: Garba Shehu: Tinubu Remains Buhari’s Candidate, No Plan For Interim Government by CHAQUR: 9:56am On Feb 18, 2023
Nawteemaxie:
Four things are sure:
1. There is no plan for an interim government as propagated by brain dead urchins.
2. Elections will hold on Saturday, 25th February, 2023.
3. Tinubu will lose woefully!
4. Peter Obi is your next president!

Tor! Sai anjima!

You could be right so far but no with the last number. Atiku is about winning. Emefiele working as PDP member & Buhari working for a fellow fulani.
Re: Garba Shehu: Tinubu Remains Buhari’s Candidate, No Plan For Interim Government by Danniedpastor(m): 9:56am On Feb 18, 2023
BlessedOne01:
It's a pity that your principal, Buhari is a well known "ingrate"!

Tinubu NO even send the foolish Buhari because he knows the "hateful plan" they (Buhari and his useless cabal) have against him!

Asiwaju Jagaban Tinubu is all out to rescue Nigerians and his party APC from the hands of these "misfits" in the corridors of power!

Renewed Hope 2023!

BATified 2023!
Yet he keeps going hats in hand to Aso rock to beg.
Keep fooling around
Re: Garba Shehu: Tinubu Remains Buhari’s Candidate, No Plan For Interim Government by OfficialP: 9:58am On Feb 18, 2023
all politicians buy vote, I wonder why everyone keep mentioning tinubu. I say it again, all politicians buy vote in one way or another.

The cash policy isn't targeted at any individual, iilm
Re: Garba Shehu: Tinubu Remains Buhari’s Candidate, No Plan For Interim Government by saintrow1: 10:04am On Feb 18, 2023
Coolsperm:
Tinubu is the major cause of this currency problem, Tinubu stole money Tru bullion van during last election

Another trash talk from yellow garri drinking and roasted human meat eating gangs
Re: Garba Shehu: Tinubu Remains Buhari’s Candidate, No Plan For Interim Government by Lekan239(m): 10:06am On Feb 18, 2023
silvermania:
Oga.. buhari is not for tinubu and no sensible human will support tinubu.
After all this that buhari is doing, if u still think he will hand over power to obi who is a political light weight even if Obi won the election, then u must be sick in the skull or a complete mumu
Re: Garba Shehu: Tinubu Remains Buhari’s Candidate, No Plan For Interim Government by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:18am On Feb 18, 2023
BlessedOne01:
It's a pity that your principal, Buhari is a well known "ingrate"!

Tinubu NO even send the foolish Buhari because he knows the "hateful plan" they (Buhari and his useless cabal) have against him!

Asiwaju Jagaban Tinubu is all out to rescue Nigerians and his party APC from the hands of these "misfits" in the corridors of power!

Renewed Hope 2023!

BATified 2023!

Ingra te keeee you dia.

With what Buhari is doing, he might join the league of Nigeria's best leaders.
Re: Garba Shehu: Tinubu Remains Buhari’s Candidate, No Plan For Interim Government by VEHINTOLAR: 10:35am On Feb 18, 2023
You can't make it in life unless you migrate to my land but you've made it a duty to not only work against my interests,always but seeking my downfall as well,always ! You must be very foolish if you think I won't destroy you first before you seek to destroy me in my own land ! Nyanmiri must be very stupid indeed if they think it's going to be business as usual going forward with their open animosity towards Yoruba people and interests !
Re: Garba Shehu: Tinubu Remains Buhari’s Candidate, No Plan For Interim Government by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 18, 2023
Lekan239:
After all this that buhari is doing, if u still think he will hand over power to obi who is a political light weight even if Obi won the election, then u must be sick in the skull or a complete mumu
if he obi wins.. he has no choice Mr man
Re: Garba Shehu: Tinubu Remains Buhari’s Candidate, No Plan For Interim Government by CoolAmbience(m): 11:40am On Feb 18, 2023
silvermania:
Oga.. buhari is not for tinubu and no sensible human will support tinubu.

Oga, so because you don't support Tinubu means you have sense.

Such a stupid comment!

This is a contest, people reserve the right to support and vote whomever they want.

So, stop the stupidity about sensible or no sensible nonsense...
Re: Garba Shehu: Tinubu Remains Buhari’s Candidate, No Plan For Interim Government by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 18, 2023
CoolAmbience:

Oga, so because you don't support Tinubu means you have sense.

Such a stupid comment!

This is a contest, people reserve the right to support and vote whomever they want.

So, stop the stupidity about sensible or no sensible nonsense...

if you still supporting tinubu with all you are seeing then you don't have Sense.
Re: Garba Shehu: Tinubu Remains Buhari’s Candidate, No Plan For Interim Government by clydecarson(m): 11:56am On Feb 18, 2023
silvermania:
if you still supporting tinubu with all you are seeing then you don't have Sense.

You should know all APC supporters don't have sense,I don't really know how they think at all
Re: Garba Shehu: Tinubu Remains Buhari’s Candidate, No Plan For Interim Government by ObidenceNeckpre: 12:26pm On Feb 18, 2023
in all these statement -----

This is the most important one and holding and happy about . any zombidence that want to die , to go jump inside lagoon ko kan aye

"The presidency also asserted that Buhari’s favoured successor remained the APC flag bearer, Tinubu."

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Tinubu Remains Buhari’s Candidate, No Plan For Interim Government by ObidenceNeckpre: 12:27pm On Feb 18, 2023
says a useless i gbo who were shouting in b afra we stand few months ago shocked shocked shocked shocked
clydecarson:

You should know all APC supporters don't have sense,I don't really know how they think at all
Re: Garba Shehu: Tinubu Remains Buhari’s Candidate, No Plan For Interim Government by CoolAmbience(m): 12:35pm On Feb 18, 2023
silvermania:

Oga, shut up!

What do you mean by all that you are seeing?

You are such a fool! You think the presidency or leadership is about age? You must be very shallow.

It took an old Buhari to build a Second Niger Bridge, reconstruct Warri-Itakpe Railway, Construct Lagos-Ibadan Railway, Bonny-Bodo Bridge etc, which a young Jonathan could not do....

Abeg, shift!
Re: Garba Shehu: Tinubu Remains Buhari’s Candidate, No Plan For Interim Government by Lekan239(m): 12:49pm On Feb 18, 2023
silvermania:
if he obi wins.. he has no choice Mr man
but if Tinubu wins he won't handover abi. Infact he is doing everything possible against Tinubu from winning and install obi abi
Re: Garba Shehu: Tinubu Remains Buhari’s Candidate, No Plan For Interim Government by Martini2020(m): 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2023
Fashola said.. Undermine Tinubu political experience at your own peril. Please quote me after the election. All these heat is intentionally created to make APC win this is because they have the intelligence that me and you do not have. The masses are controllable now…The DSS can work more now… plans to burn Inec office is now more easy….generally tension is high..Who have more access to government intentions? Who is hiding the new note? Who will bring the new note out during election? Abeg make una Dey think! Tinubu go win! This is Nigeria
Re: Garba Shehu: Tinubu Remains Buhari’s Candidate, No Plan For Interim Government by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 18, 2023
CoolAmbience:

Oga, shut up!

What do you mean by all that you are seeing?

You are such a fool! You think the presidency or leadership is about age? You must be very shallow.

It took an old Buhari to build a Second Niger Bridge, reconstruct Warri-Itakpe Railway, Construct Lagos-Ibadan Railway, Bonny-Bodo Bridge etc, which a young Jonathan could not do....

Abeg, shift!

oga shift too.. this Man iam seeing would be ruled by the carbals
Re: Garba Shehu: Tinubu Remains Buhari’s Candidate, No Plan For Interim Government by clydecarson(m): 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
says a useless i gbo who were shouting in b afra we stand few months ago shocked shocked shocked shocked

Continue wailing nitwit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is A Female President The Only Hope For Nigerians To Witness Good Governance? / ... / Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.