Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) (11225 Views)

Ghanaian Rapper, 2PM’s Body Made To Stand At His Funeral Ceremony (Photos) / Chichi Morah: Sound Sultan's Wife Breaks Down At His Funeral In New Jersey / Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife, Kim Kardashian On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by JeffSA: 12:42am On Feb 19, 2023
The way SA has a country is far head of Nigeria as a country is same way we Nigerians are miles ahead of them lazy zulus. So lazy and unproductive.

Buy them a drink and the can sell there birth right. angry grin

My girlfriend Thembeka still call me to come back even after so many years of leaving that hateful country, there is no one to replace me angry

1 Like

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 12:43am On Feb 19, 2023
JeffSA:
Seeing you with there women fills there heart with bitterness even when the girl in question is so happy with us.

A South African girl find it difficult to date them guys after dating a Nigerian, it's ain't same. We create that vacuum the can't fill. Lazy fools. Even AKA was hot then and Burna boy was just hanging around him then in SA but turn out the level AKA can only dream of.
No, it's the other way around my guy, once a girl is with a Nigerian he's finished, we lose all respect and attraction for her, it's almost "taboo to be associated with Nigerians in these parts...
and again.//it's the other way around.. We got to know Burna Boy because of AKA, he hadn't even blown up then

1 Like

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by Ginaz(f): 12:43am On Feb 19, 2023
IronGalaxy:
Of course this forum is owned by a private individual not the state. simple, learn to read for comprehension.

Nigerians are the most chest thumping, arrogant and boastful people on the continent, every and their mama knows this

We are such "hateful" and "backward" people but you lots are coming ot us and our country not the other way around grin grin

Your country don cast abeg shut up. don't feel special about it! If not for hardworking immigrants who seek residence there... e for don cast break down cos una men lazy to work for their daily food.
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 12:45am On Feb 19, 2023
JeffSA:
The way SA has a country is far head of Nigeria as a country is same way we Nigerians are miles ahead of them lazy zulus. So lazy and unproductive.

Buy them a drink and the can sell there birth right. angry grin

My girlfriend Thembeka is call me to come back even after so many years of leaving that hateful country, there is no one to replace me angry
"lazy Zulus" produced the first World Cup on African soil my guy smiley
This is something that will take you decades to achieve

1 Like

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by Ginaz(f): 12:46am On Feb 19, 2023
IronGalaxy:
No, it's the other way around my guy, once a girl is with a Nigerian he's finished, we lose all respect and attraction to her, it's almost "taboo to be associated with Nigerians in these parts...
and again.//it's the other way around.. We got to know Burna Boy because of AKA, he hadn't even blown up then

Why won't it be a taboo for you guys? grin not when she keeps slinging the praises of Nigerian men. lazy asses can't maintain the lifestyle. grin
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 12:47am On Feb 19, 2023
Ginaz:

Your country don cast abeg shut up. don't feel special about it! If not for hardworking immigrants who seek residence there... e for don cast break down cos una men lazy to work for their daily food.
I feel special because it is a special country dear, you and I know this.. y'all flocking to it because the "lazy man" made it what it is.
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by Ginaz(f): 12:48am On Feb 19, 2023
IronGalaxy:
I feel special because it is a special country dear, you and I know this.. y'all flocking to it because the "lazy man" made it what it is.

grin cry babies!

una no reach us till 10 million years .

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 12:49am On Feb 19, 2023
Ginaz:

Why won't it be a taboo for you guys? grin not when she keeps slinging the praises of Nigerian men. lazy asses can't maintain the lifestyle. grin
We are "lazy" but yet you flock to the country to enjoy the amenities made possible by "lazy men" wink
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by JeffSA: 12:50am On Feb 19, 2023
White SA dominate every aspect of the country, go to the banks the Indian and white control everything but a black SA works as a security guy. Lol.

Go to fix your car, Indians and white owning the motor part companies then zulus as security men.

Go to rent a house still Indian and white as owners of all the flats and buildings. Then as usually them useless zulus as security men but go to hospitals u see them as HIV patient, clubs as junkies, homes as run aways fathers.

An average SA family with probably 4 kids, all have different Fathers but same mother with no traces to where the fools are. The most useless and laziest Blacks on earth.

2 Likes

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 12:51am On Feb 19, 2023
Ginaz:

grin cry babies!

una no reach us till 10 million years .
You clearly must be joking.. are you sure it's not the other way around?
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 12:52am On Feb 19, 2023
Ginaz:

Any Small thing this one will call boko haram 100 times. he will dodge when you caught him by the balls and throw in words to free himself from the shame of his country.🤣🤣

Yes we have boko haram. same way you guys have high crime rates in your stupid country, high domestic violence against women ,robbery and looters who destroy people's businesses. No country in Africa loots shops than South Africa does, very unsafe place for business to strife. no African nation has hatred for others more than S.A .. you guys are so bad. lack of personality and happiness. Godforbid!

your country is no better than a piece of shit so stop carrying your shoulder high like it's one good country to die for.
Oh but it is..My country is better than Nigeria in virtually all ndices. wink I know it's a bitter pill to swalllow
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by JeffSA: 12:54am On Feb 19, 2023
IronGalaxy:
Oh but it is..My country is better than Nigeria in virtually all ndices. wink I know it's a bitter pill to swalllow
White SA dominate every aspect of the country, go to the banks the Indian and white control everything but a black SA works as a security guy. Lol.

Go to fix your car, Indians and white owning the motor part companies then zulus as security men.

Go to rent a house still Indian and white as owners of all the flats and buildings. Then as usually them useless zulus as security men but go to hospitals u see them as HIV patient, clubs as junkies, homes as run aways fathers.

An average SA family with probably 4 kids, all have different Fathers but same mother with no traces to where the fools are. The most useless and laziest Blacks on earth.

2 Likes

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by Ginaz(f): 12:55am On Feb 19, 2023
IronGalaxy:

which bitter pill?

they be talking as if there are no slums in S.A. Like everywhere is made of shining glasses and flowers.

Shut up and be humble.

2 Likes

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by JeffSA: 12:59am On Feb 19, 2023
A Nigerian dating an SA girl is like removing the lid covering her eyes to see that zulus are monkeys and donkeys with no human passion.
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 1:01am On Feb 19, 2023
JeffSA:

Lol. I always laugh when a Nigerian that resides in Kaduna talks about SA, like he knows what he's talking about.
First off all, an average SA doesn't have 4 kids, that's you, the most populous African country in the world! it is YOU that breed like rats not US. You are the ones who don't know the back of a family planning clinic

secondly, who told you black ppl don't own car part companies? idiot black South Africans own car part companies, we own car dealerships, etc. You give credit and praise to the whiteman because that's what you coons are good for

2 Likes

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 1:03am On Feb 19, 2023
Ginaz:

which bitter pill?

they be talking as if there are no slums in S.A. Like everywhere is made of shining glasses and flowers.

Shut up and be humble.
LOL, I said South Africa is better country than Nigeria, these are FACTS and that's a biiter pill to swallow to you I don't recall saying we didn't have slums. every country has slums idiot.
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by JeffSA: 1:04am On Feb 19, 2023
More than 50 percent of black don't know the whereabouts of there useless father's, they even take there maternal homes as theirs, grow up, have multiple kids without paying lobola and die there. Lazy lots.
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by JeffSA: 1:09am On Feb 19, 2023
IronGalaxy:
Lol. I always laugh when a Nigerian that resides in Kaduna talks about SA, like he knows what he's talking about.
First off all, an average SA doesn't have 4 kids, that's you, the most populous African country in the world! it is YOU that breed like rats not US. You are the ones who don't know the back of a family planning clinic

secondly, who told you black ppl don't own car part companies? idiot black South Africans own car part companies, we own car dealerships, etc. You give credit and praise to the whiteman because that's what you coons are good for
fool I live in Durban, West Street for years. I know point, pine street, city life, I can go on and on. Your president close down sales of alcohol cos of you useless lots when the world is finding a cure to Corona. That's how useless a zulu man is.

2 Likes

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by Ginaz(f): 1:13am On Feb 19, 2023
IronGalaxy:
LOL, I said South Africa is better country than Nigeria, these are FACTS and that's a biiter pill to swallow to you I don't recall saying we didn't have slums. every country has slums idiot.

The way you said it, it felt like only flowers grew in S.A. 😁😂

You don see slums, you want change mind. swallow the pill and stop wailing. we are not on same level on the global scale with you lazy lots! despite our issues and lack we still going strong. I can't say the same for you guys, always struggling with self esteem and wanting to meet up with others far ahead of you in a hateful way.

children of hate. The facts remains AKA said he felt pains Whenever S.A lose to us. you guys are simply difficult to love , too much will end up killing y'all.
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 1:14am On Feb 19, 2023
JeffSA:
fool I live in Durban, West Street for years. I know point, pine street, city life, I can go on and on. Your president close down sales of alcohol cos of you useless lots when the world is finding a cure to Corona. That's how useless a zulu man is.
Lol, Closing down sales of alcohol is proof that "zulu man is useless" ha ha ha. .idiot that was practiced all over during lock downs, how stupid are you really? You claim you lived in SA but you call every black South African "Zulu" LMFAO

1 Like

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by JeffSA: 1:18am On Feb 19, 2023
I am done with you cos you have no brain, I am above you in every aspect of life. You can only talk about how you have good road and electricity. Fusak (hamba la).
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 1:21am On Feb 19, 2023
Ginaz:

The way you said it, it felt like only flowers grew in S.A. 😁😂

You don see slums, you want change mind. swallow the pill and stop wailing. we are not on same level on the global scale with you lazy lots! despite our issues and lack we still going strong. I can't say the same for you guys, always struggling with self esteem and wanting to meet up with others far ahead of you in a hateful way.

children of hate. The facts remains AKA said he felt pains Whenever S.A lose to us. you guys are simply difficult to love , too much will end up killing y'all.
I am still saying it/, South Africa is a better country than Nigeria, don't care how you take it. Facts are facts! you can keep the slum pics coming for all i care!

If you've ever met an actual South African, you'd know self-esteem is the last thing we struggle with, we don't bother anyone in their countries, we don't go on all sociial media calling people "lazy" in their countries< we stay put in our country and we live our lives.

If we are difficult to love as you say, do you think the world loves Nigerians? ha haha you have arguably the worst reputation of all Africans! and if we're so difficult to love why don't you stay in your coubtries and not come here?

2 Likes

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by JeffSA: 1:22am On Feb 19, 2023
IronGalaxy:
Lol, Closing down sales of alcohol is proof that "zulu man is useless" ha ha ha. .idiot that was practiced all over during lock downs, how stupid are you really? You claim you lived in SA but you call every black South African "Zulu" LMFAO
there are very good one like the xhosa, they are a little clever too but hated by useless zulus like u. They are most found in Eastern Cape but zulu monkeys in kwa zulu natal durban. Fool go to bed.
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 1:22am On Feb 19, 2023
JeffSA:
I am done with you cos you have no brain, I am above you in every aspect of life. You can only talk about how you have good road and electricity. Fusak (hamba la).
No, you are done because you clearly have nothing better to say wink
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 1:23am On Feb 19, 2023
JeffSA:
there are very good one like the xhosa, they are a little clever too but hated by useless zulus like u. They are most found in Eastern Cape but zulu monkeys in kwa zulu natal durban. Fool go to bed.
You clearly don't know what you're talking about, go to sleep. You think SA is a cesspit of tribal hate like your zoo? go to sleep man

1 Like

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by JeffSA: 1:23am On Feb 19, 2023
IronGalaxy:
you fool where filling the hospital meant for Corona patients after getting injured or dead by drinking and driving, useless lots.
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 1:25am On Feb 19, 2023
JeffSA:
you fool where filling the hospital meant for Corona patients after getting injured or dead by drinking and driving, useless lots.
Death by drinking and driving...what's new with this? like i said go to sleep
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by JeffSA: 1:26am On Feb 19, 2023
IronGalaxy:
You clearly don't know what you're talking about, go to sleep. You thinking SA is a cesspit of tribal hate like your zoo? go to sleep man
I made more money in your country that your whole family we ever think of lasy fools, I bet you don't ever know who your father is, with lots of step sisters and brothers grin or probably on Hiv pills. cheesy Bleep off ugly animal.
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by Ginaz(f): 1:27am On Feb 19, 2023
IronGalaxy:
I am still saying it/, South Africa is a better country than Nigeria, don't care how you take it. Facts are facts! you can keep the slum pics coming for all i care!

If you've ever met an actual South African, you'd know self-esteem is the last thing we struggle with, we don't bother anyone in their countries, we don't go on all sociial media calling people "lazy" in their countries< we stay put in our country and we live our lives.

If we are difficult to love as you say, do you think the world loves Nigerians? ha haha you have arguably the worst reputation of all Africans! and if we're so difficult to love why don't you stay in your coubtries and not come here?

empty chest beaters ! best country be stalking worst country for clout ! *roll eyes*

Despite all the goodness of your hateful country you have said yet no headway in years except looting and crimes.

Best country in denial. run off.
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 1:31am On Feb 19, 2023
Ginaz:

empty chest beaters ! best country be stalking worst country for clout ! *roll eyes*

Despite all the goodness of your hateful country you have said yet no headway in years except looting and crimes.

Best country in denial. run off.
Lol, the looting you keep milking was a once -ff event, you see, looting happens anywhere, in the US and even in that zoo called Nigeria it happens, you're even masters of jungle justice over there so please chill with the grandstanding

Best country in denial? SA being a better country than Naija seems like a thorny issue to you neh? deal with it

2 Likes

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by Ginaz(f): 1:35am On Feb 19, 2023
IronGalaxy:
Lol, the looting you keep milking was a once -ff event, you see, looting happens anywhere, in the US and even in that zoo called Nigeria it happens, you're even masters of jungle justice over there so please chill with the grandstanding

Best country in denial? SA being a better country than Naija seems like a thorny issue to you neh? deal with it

your country that is not a zoo isn't relevant in the world scale which is a shame because with the boasting and bragging you should be competing with the U.S in their level.

shame shame shame ! country of looters and wicked souls. They should keep you in chains and slavery, such a useless good for nothing country with no progress get hating on others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ceecon Oil And Gas Boss, Chima Anyaso's Marriage In Trouble? / Vote Now!!! Abuja Based Publicist & Nairalander Nominated For Who Is Who Awards / SHOCKING!!!SEE What Happens In Underground Night Parties In Nairobi [+18 PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.