Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) (11078 Views)

Ghanaian Rapper, 2PM’s Body Made To Stand At His Funeral Ceremony (Photos) / Chichi Morah: Sound Sultan's Wife Breaks Down At His Funeral In New Jersey / Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife, Kim Kardashian On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2023
The funeral motorcade of South African hip hop artist, Kiernan Forbes, commonly known as AKA arrived at the Westpark Cemetery in Johannesburg on Saturday afternoon.

AKA was shot and killed in Durban last weekend alongside his long-time friend and manager, Tebello “Tibs” Motsoane in an alleged hit. Motoane’s funeral is also held in Johannesburg.

Led by Gauteng traffic police motorbikes, AKA’s funeral motorcade was ushered to his final resting place. A convoy of black BMW X5’s drove into the cemetery ground, followed by a designer trailer carrying AKA’s casket.

Forbes will be buried alongside other celebrities such as Hugh Masekela and Joe Mafela.

VIDEO: Hearse carrying AKA's coffin leaves his home on Saturday morning

➡️ https://youtube.com/watch?v=Cd8xTn4GNJA&feature=shares

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2023
AKA's remains leaving his home for a private funeral

https://youtube.com/watch?v=NG4_wq5ugAo&feature=shares

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by hopeforcharles(m): 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2023
RiP AkA.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 2:24pm On Feb 18, 2023
AKA's final resting place following a private funeral

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2023
it's sad man, but sizothini?

2 Likes

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 2:34pm On Feb 18, 2023
The final stop🥺😢😭

It's going to be a long year for South Africa.How are we supposed to recover from this? embarassed

RIP Kiernan "AKA" Forbes

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by GODPUNISHALABI: 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2023
JaceBlaze:
The final stop🥺😢😭

It's going to be a long year for South Africa.How are we supposed to recover from this? embarassed

RIP Kiernan "AKA" Forbes
what do you mean abi him be mandela ni?

10 Likes

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by Aareakinwunmi(m): 4:06pm On Feb 18, 2023
Rest on power nigga.
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2023
On Friday - family, friends and fans gathered for his memorial service in Sandton, Johannesburg.

https://www.nairaland.com/7573571/gallery-akas-official-memorial-service

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by BestMan001: 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2023
RIP to him

Very sad 😭😭😭

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
When SA kills Africans from other countries they label them as jollof.
RIP AKA

1 Like

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 4:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
Revolution2022:
When SA kills Africans from other countries they label them as jollof.
RIP AKA
Can you please chill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by care4you: 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
JaceBlaze:
The final stop🥺😢😭

It's going to be a long year for South Africa.[s]How are we supposed to recover from this?[/s] embarassed

RIP Kiernan "AKA" Forbes

You guys are so emotional (weak) *spits*

Is he the source of your existence?

Make sure your brain is aware of what you are typing on nairaland... Stop typing out of your sense

2 Likes

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by Killerbag36: 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2023
JaceBlaze:
The final stop🥺😢😭

RIP Kiernan "AKA" Forbes

Them go think twice in supporting the killing of Nigerians in South Africa
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by davillian(m): 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2023
His chapter don close
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:22pm On Feb 18, 2023
Killerbag36:

Them go think twice in supporting the killing of Nigerians in South Africa

Is that where you wanna take this discussion? Coz we can go there and trust me it will end in tears for you and your country.
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by Killerbag36: 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Is that where you wanna take this discussion? Coz we can go there and trust me it will end in tears for you and your country.

Please lets go there aka was supporting the killing of Nigerians in South Africa even carsper advice him he refuse now his dead killed by his fellow South Africa brother nd carsper de alive thats the irony of the story nobody knows who order his HIT cus e get many haters even his ex girlfriend death he involved guy bring it on I stand strong all Nigerians star warm him its fell on deaf ears now e de six feet next time wen e come life e no go de happy if them they kill nigeria cus the table go turn against him 2 seconds.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2023
Killerbag36:

Please lets go there aka was supporting the killing of Nigerians in South Africa even carsper advice him he refuse now his dead killed by his fellow South Africa brother nd carsper de alive thats the irony of the story nobody knows who order his HIT cus e get many haters even his ex girlfriend death he involved guy bring it on I stand strong all Nigerians star warm him its fell on deaf ears now e de six feet next time wen e come life e no go de happy if them they kill nigeria cus the table go turn against him 2 seconds.

Are you saying Nigerians ordered the hit on AKA? Coz this I need to publicise in SA as a matter of national importance and urgency.

2 Likes

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by Killerbag36: 6:48pm On Feb 18, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Are you saying Nigerians ordered the hit on AKA? Coz this I need to publicise in SA as a matter of national importance and urgency.

Please do so dear nd read btw the lines no one born of a woman can shame or laff at us at our trying times nd still b alive lol
Aka dead girlfriend family will look at ur stupidity nd laff read my text again nd again till u understand peace unto u 4koff.

Nd btw us did u read where I said nigeria order hit on aka stop fooling ur low life sef ok aka has lot of enemies nd he was busy laffing at Nigerians wen they where killing us over there you too can go ahead a write anything against nigeria then later u greet aka for Nigerians wen u re done freak 😉

Like no change ur ways about hating Nigerians else u end up like ur oga aka piss out.

18 Likes

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by PurpleHouse(m): 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Don't be an idiot.

You asked for a narrative, he told you how AKA hated Nigerians, now you're twisting it to Nigerians killed AKA.

You must be mad.

We are all grieving and mourning. Please allow the dead rest in peace and take your accusations to Tembe and his family. Or you don't have the balls to accuse Tembe? But you want to drag Ngerians into a murder case? Is this not what he just talked about? Hating Nigerians?

You are mad.

16 Likes

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2023
Wey the body of the ones wey die with m too? Them din throwaway them?
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by Nicepoker(m): 7:16pm On Feb 18, 2023
That was how they killed lucky dube.

5 Likes

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
PurpleHouse:

Don't be an idiot.

You asked for a narrative, he told you how AKA hated Nigerians, now you're twisting it to Nigerians killed AKA.

You must be mad.

We are all grieving and mourning. Please allow the dead rest in peace and take your accusations to Tembe and his family. Or you don't have the balls to accuse Tembe? But you want to drag Ngerians into a murder case? Is this not what he just talked about? Hating Nigerians?

You are mad.

Thanks, it was my childhood dream to grow up mad.

Anyway, if your Japagerian friend didn't write in sh!tgbo I'd be able to make sense of what he's saying.

Being an id!ot, which you're accusing me of, is saying the universe killed AKA because he specifically laughed at the murder of Nigerians.

Everything else about Tembe family and SA crime rate is being thoroughly discussed in SA.
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:22pm On Feb 18, 2023
Killerbag36:

Please do so dear nd read btw the lines no one born of a woman can shame or laff at us at our trying times nd still b alive lol
Aka dead girlfriend family will look at ur stupidity nd laff read my text again nd again till u understand peace unto u 4koff.

Nd btw us did u read where I said nigeria order hit on aka stop fooling ur low life sef ok aka has lot of enemies nd he was busy laffing at Nigerians wen they where killing us over there you too can go ahead a write anything against nigeria then later u greet aka for Nigerians wen u re done freak 😉

Like no change ur ways about hating Nigerians else u end up like ur oga aka piss out.

Mumbo jumbo written in sh!tgbo language of Worst African jungles.
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:24pm On Feb 18, 2023
Life.. He's dead and gone forever!
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by Richy4(m): 7:37pm On Feb 18, 2023
Everyone have gone home leaving him there in the element... Life is just somehow. 🌒

5 Likes

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by Killerbag36: 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Mumbo jumbo written in sh!tgbo language of Worst African jungles.

Yet the shitgbo language helped ur generations wen they where in chains embarassed tongue

15 Likes

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by iamola30: 7:45pm On Feb 18, 2023
Life is vanity. Please let's take life easy.

Whether you're rich or you're broke, just be happy cos at the end we all gonna die some day.

Life sucks

4 Likes

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by Chaos14: 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2023
WannaHowzit:

[/b]
Thanks, it was my childhood dream to grow up mad.

Anyway, if your Japagerian friend didn't write in sh!tgbo I'd be able to make sense of what he's saying.

Being an id!ot, which you're accusing me of, is saying the universe killed AKA because he specifically laughed at the murder of Nigerians.

Everything else about Tembe family and SA crime rate is being thoroughly discussed in SA.

So you mean/think that nigerians are the ones who killed him and there is no other explaination. Since thats what you believe why don't you report your suspicion to the nearest mental asylum so that it can be taken care off

12 Likes

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by lildush(m): 7:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Com on mehn.. let's not start like dis.. we are Africans. All blacks. We sopos to love 1 another. It's sad dat all dat stuffs happened in the past. We need to put all day behind us. And move on. Let love lead
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
Killerbag36:

Yet the shitgbo language helped ur generations wen they where in chains embarassed tongue

And now you're perennial japagerians to SA or drowning in the Mediterranean 😭😭😭

Say hi to the fishes at the bottom of the ocean for me, ok 👋🏾🐠🐬

2 Likes

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by BeardGangJnr1(m): 7:58pm On Feb 18, 2023
Rip fela in Versace ✝️

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is Mark Zuckerberg's Wife's Wedding Ring Too Cheap? / Mexican Beauty Queen Killed In Shootout / Chidinma Ekhile 'miss Kedike' Shows Off Her Sexy Curve In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.