Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) (11238 Views)

Ghanaian Rapper, 2PM’s Body Made To Stand At His Funeral Ceremony (Photos) / Chichi Morah: Sound Sultan's Wife Breaks Down At His Funeral In New Jersey / Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife, Kim Kardashian On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 1:37am On Feb 19, 2023
Ginaz:

your country that is not a zoo isn't relevant in the world scale which is a shame because with the boasting and bragging you should be competing with the U.S in their level.

shame shame shame ! country of looters and wicked souls. They should keep you in chains and slavery, such a useless good for nothing country with no progress get hating on others.
South Africa is a sole African member of G20 and the sole African member of BRICS. Try reading a book

1 Like

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by Ginaz(f): 1:46am On Feb 19, 2023
IronGalaxy:
South Africa is a sole African member of G20 and the sole African member of BRICS. Try reading a book

You guys ain't relevant na! that's what i said! something i have to read to know means it is not on a global scale, nobody knows the shitty country or give a damn.

Book kee you dia. I rather read about Russia than a piece of shit called S.A.πŸ˜‚

Is it not country that is worth it you will read about? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

2 Likes

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 1:50am On Feb 19, 2023
Ginaz:

You guys ain't relevant na! that's what i said! something i have to read to know means it is not on a global scale, nobody knows the shitty country or give a damn.

Book kee you dia. I rather read about Russia than a piece of shit called S.A.πŸ˜‚

Is it not country that is worth it you will read about? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
South Africa is the only African member of the illustrious list of G2O countries, let that sink in...that's being relevant dear. You are ranting because your "giant of Africa" is nowhere to be seen
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by Ginaz(f): 2:12am On Feb 19, 2023
IronGalaxy:
South Africa is the only African member of the illustrious list of G2O countries, let that sink in...that's being relevant dear. You are ranting because your "giant of Africa" is nowhere to be seen

we have the second largest industry in the globe, we are the creative hub in Africa. musically we are the biggest in the entertainment industry in Africa right now. all from our sweats despite the lack of comfort in our country.

Don't mention G20 for me. seems like shit.
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 2:18am On Feb 19, 2023
Ginaz:

we have the second largest industry in the globe, we are the creative hub in Africa. musically we are the biggest in the entertainment industry in Africa right now. all from our sweats despite the lack of comfort in our country.

Don't mention G20 for me. seems like shit.
It's not shit because you're simply not smart.
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by Ginaz(f): 2:25am On Feb 19, 2023
IronGalaxy:
It's not shit because you're simply not smart.

lolz. fool. G20 your government gave you lazy bitches on a platter of gold with no sweats is what i wanna talk about?

Despite our lack we still putting real work as citizens to push our country name worldwide. we made the name worldwide not our governments.

can't say the same for lazy bitches like you.
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 2:32am On Feb 19, 2023
Ginaz:

lolz. fool. G20 your government gave you lazy bitches on a platter of gold with no sweats is what i wanna talk about?

Despite our lack we still putting real work as citizens to push our country name worldwide. we made the name worldwide not our governments.

can't say the same for lazy bitches like you.
Lol, what does "laziness" got to do with anything? I swear you weirdos have some weird obsession with these two words "laziness" and "xenophobia" what's up with that?

You claimed South Africa wasn't relevant in a global scale, I rebuffed that by showing how much of a political global player we are by pointing out our key memberships in both the G20 and BRICS and you respond by telling me about "entertainment"?

You thinking by having an entertainment industry somehow makes you more "hardworking" than others?

3 Likes

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by Ginaz(f): 2:46am On Feb 19, 2023
IronGalaxy:
Lol, what does "laziness" got to do with anything? I swear you weirdos have some werid obsession with these two words "laziness" and "xenophobia" what's up with that?

You claimed South Africa wasn't relevant in a global scale, I rebuffed that by showing how much of a political global player we are by pointing out our key memberships in both the G20 and BRICS and you respond by telling me about "entertainment"?

You thinking by having an entertainment industry somehow makes you more "hardworking" than others?

G20 means global recognition? πŸ˜‚ Spain is not in G20 does it make it not recognised Globally? You don't have sense. the role of G20 is to process policy which aid economic stability and growth between it's members.

So how does South Africa being in G20 a means of global rating?

You better go and look for purpose for your country cos you guys don't know your left from your right. despite being in G20 unemployment and crimes refused to changed status quo.😁

The rest of us who ain't in G20 still making progress in the global world with our sweats. you lots are simply overpampered by entitlement mentality that's why hate is in an average south African cos they always wonder how Nigeria with all its problems still manages to achieve things to the global stage..

No light, no roads no good government but we still putting Nigeria to the world. 😍😘

Giants of Africa by strength !S.A can only wish!

1 Like

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 3:54am On Feb 19, 2023
Aremwayne:
SAns are the worst black species in the world, I wonder why Nigerians go to that sh!thole.

Go build a toilet first before pooping πŸ’© in my mentions, now that you have finished and blocked all the gutters in your country pooping publicly.
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 3:58am On Feb 19, 2023
EdiskyHarry:

You are stupid,
You think you can use this foolishness to threaten anyone?
Right from the day south Africans killed lucky dube thinking he was a Nigerian that was when I knew 99.9% of south Africans are mad.

You're the mad one going around for 20 years saying South Africans killed LD. It was a Mozambicans.

Learn to read sucker, even under the tree you call a school.

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 4:01am On Feb 19, 2023
JaceBlaze:

He said he wanted to take it down this path.The question is - can he handle it?🀣🀣

He tried to practice open defecation in the wrong thread. Didn't realise it's protected by the MK βš”οΈπŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦. He won't make that mistake again.
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 4:08am On Feb 19, 2023
Killerbag36:

Yet u re a slave in ur own country lol go to centry city shopping mall, fool im in Cape Town I see how the white treat u guys lol your a slave aka its dead lol killed by his own people lol

Oh you're in SA, enjoying the lights water and roads. Funny how you're mooching off the sweat of South Africans who make the country great while you have none of these things back in Japageria where you fled from.

Anyway hope you're paying your taxes from the illicit dealings you engage in? You do know what tax is right ☹️☹️☹️

1 Like

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 4:12am On Feb 19, 2023
JaceBlaze:

So you don't have electricity but you also claim to have immaculate skills?😭🀣 A country of 200+ million people only generates less than half the megawatts of what is generated in SA. shocked

It's way less than half - it's about 10%. SA generates about 40,000MW while Japageria generates just over 4,000MW. The rest they generate through kinetic energy walking or swimming to other countries in search of a better life πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 4:18am On Feb 19, 2023
IronGalaxy:
Lol. I always laugh when a Nigerian that resides in Kaduna talks about SA, like he knows what he's talking about.
First off all, an average SA doesn't have 4 kids, that's you, the most populous African country in the world! it is YOU that breed like rats not US. You are the ones who don't know the back of a family planning clinic
r

Ouch!πŸ€•πŸ€•πŸ€•

I heard they're gonna have the second biggest population in the world soon - 750 million. Can you imagine all the japaring, hunger and open defecation thats yet to befall the world 😭😭😭

SA better start closing the borders now!

1 Like

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 4:47am On Feb 19, 2023
WannaHowzit:

He tried to practice open defecation in the wrong thread. Didn't realise it's protected by the MK βš”οΈπŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦. He won't make that mistake again.

Lol
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 5:03am On Feb 19, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Ouch!πŸ€•πŸ€•πŸ€•

I heard they're gonna have the second biggest population in the world soon - 750 million. Can you imagine all the japaring, hunger and open defecation thats yet to befall the world 😭😭😭

shocked shocked 750 million? They truly don't know how to control their sperm ducts hey!!!

1 Like

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by 07kjb: 6:51am On Feb 19, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Are you saying Nigerians ordered the hit on AKA? Coz this I need to publicise in SA as a matter of national importance and urgency.

Shut up u are an idiot
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 6:54am On Feb 19, 2023
Ginaz:

G20 means global recognition? πŸ˜‚ Spain is not in G20 does it make it not recognised Globally? You don't have sense. the role of G20 is to process policy which aid economic stability and growth between it's members.

So how does South Africa being in G20 a means of global rating?

You better go and look for purpose for your country cos you guys don't know your left from your right. despite being in G20 unemployment and crimes refused to changed status quo.😁

The rest of us who ain't in G20 still making progress in the global world with our sweats. you lots are simply overpampered by entitlement mentality that's why hate is in an average south African cos they always wonder how Nigeria with all its problems still manages to achieve things to the global stage..

No light, no roads no good government but we still putting Nigeria to the world. 😍😘

Giants of Africa by strength !S.A can only wish!

LOL, No lights, no good roads,no proper healthcare, no manufacturing industry, no good infrastructure or water, low literacy rates, no good elecrtricity, etc
so what exactly makes you "giants" then?

2 Likes

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 6:56am On Feb 19, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Ouch!πŸ€•πŸ€•πŸ€•

Ooh the defecation lipsrsealed they also do it in Hillbrow you know
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by EdiskyHarry: 7:18am On Feb 19, 2023
WannaHowzit:

You're the mad one going around for 20 years saying South Africans killed LD. It was a Mozambicans.

Learn to read sucker, even under the tree you call a school.
You are exposing your foolishness here trying to run away from reality.
To the best of my knowledge, lucky dube was killed because the idiotic south AfricanThought he was a NIGERIAN.
Yes you are right a Mozambican was among them, but the person who pulled the trigger that night was a south African.
Get your facts right and stop being stupid at your age.

1 Like

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by Killerbag36: 8:04am On Feb 19, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Oh you're in SA, enjoying the lights water and roads. Funny how you're mooching off the sweat of South Africans who make the country great while you have none of these things back in Japageria where you fled from.

Anyway hope you're paying your taxes from the illicit dealings you engage in? You do know what tax is right ☹️☹️☹️

You re a slave in ur own country lol
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 8:16am On Feb 19, 2023
Killerbag36:

You re a slave in ur own country lol
That's cute but slavery exists and ranks highest in Nigeria NOT South Africa

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by HellVictorinho7: 8:24am On Feb 19, 2023
JaceBlaze:

And we were never in competition with you.Good for you for achieving all that but it says a lot when you choose to measure your worth up against a country that gained freedom many years after you,it really says a lotπŸ€”πŸ€”
i was referring to internal competition, no comparison if based on nigerians' worth, very very far ahead of south africans.
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by Killerbag36: 8:40am On Feb 19, 2023
IronGalaxy:
That's cute but slavery exists and ranks highest in Nigeria NOT South Africa

Nd yet wen u go to table Mountain I see they way black treat black like ur kind treat ur kind with no respect in front of a white man lol u re a second class citizen in ur own country lol no wonder lucky dude sang dat he's a SLAVE.... grin
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by BeanX(m): 8:42am On Feb 19, 2023
Ginaz:

Run back to your murderous country. Nigerians don't kill their celebrities unlike your wicked country filled with violence.
Wotowoto! don't pay no heed to that foolish xenophobic dickhead. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 8:45am On Feb 19, 2023
Killerbag36:

Nd yet wen u go to table Mountain I see they way black treat black like ur kind treat ur kind with no respect in front of a white man lol u re a second class citizen in ur own country lol no wonder lucky dude sang dat he's a SLAVE.... grin
I provide facts not insults and the fact of the matter is, Slavery exists in Nigeria NOT in South Africa, in-fact, modern day slavery in Nigeria ranks highest in the world meaning actual "slaves" exist in your Nigeria. Don't tell me about Table Mountain, a place you've never even been to. rather tell me about your slaves
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by Ginaz(f): 8:46am On Feb 19, 2023
IronGalaxy:
LOL, No lights, no good roads,no proper healthcare, no manufacturing industry, no good infrastructure or water, low literacy rates, no good elecrtricity, etc
so what exactly makes you "giants" then?

you lots can't get over the normal Jabs on the road and the rest stuff you taunt us with daily which is becoming stale.

Until your S.A can achieve what we have done despite the obvious lack then we are Giants of Africa!

we ain't good for nothing people like S.A who has keep degrading in terms of breaking global expectations beyond the apartheid circle which it is known for.

you came to brag about G20. nonsense ! All the so called amenities yet crimes and unemployment wanna destroy S.A to the ground.
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by Killerbag36: 8:51am On Feb 19, 2023
IronGalaxy:
I provide facts not insults and the fact of the matter is, Slavery exists in Nigeria NOT in South Africa, in-fact, modern day slavery in Nigeria ranks highest in the world meaning actual "slaves" exist in your Nigeria. Don't tell me about Table Mountain, a place you've never even been to. rather tell me about your slaves

You provide Internet fact ve you been to Nigeria lol im witness first hand information of you re a slave in ur country no wonder sa girls loves us the Nigerian guys you will die in ur hate like aka tongue
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 8:52am On Feb 19, 2023
Ginaz:

you lots can't get over the normal Jabs on the road and the rest stuff you taunt us with daily which is becoming stale.

Until your S.A can achieve what we have done despite the obvious lack then we are Giants of Africa!

we ain't good for nothing people like S.A who has keep degrading in terms of breaking global expectations beyond the apartheid circle which it is known for.

you came to brag about G20. nonsense ! All the so called amenities yet crimes and unemployment wanna destroy S.A to the ground.
And what have you achieved that's so unachieveable by other countries? because last time I checked Nigeria has been stagnant ever since it gained independence in the 60s, infact your country has been regressing for decades. You're just loudmouths online, Giants of mouth nothing else
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 8:55am On Feb 19, 2023
Killerbag36:

You provide Internet fact ve you been to Nigeria lol im witness first hand information of you re a slave in ur country no wonder sa girls loves us the Nigerian guys you will die in ur hate like aka tongue
Your own president laments the ongoing slavery in your country so please..
I can tell you've never been to CT or anywhere else for that matter, your close-mindedness is a dead giveaway you've been cooped up over there in kaduna

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by Ginaz(f): 9:04am On Feb 19, 2023
IronGalaxy:
And what have you achieved that's so unachieveable by other countries? because last time I checked Nigeria has been stagnant ever since it gained independence in the 60s, infact your country has been regressing for decades. You're just loudmouths online, Giants of mouth nothing else

What has your country done since apartheid? what has it been known for apart from xenophobic violence and looting in the world? every one around the globe knows S.A is a terrible country still stuck in the apartheid mentally which has stopped you lots from moving forwards.

Nigeria keeps growing to beat global expectations even when the odds are stack against us we keep on going resilent and we are known to the world.

The point i want you to take home is S.A is not a place of gold, it has it's own issues too which automatically makes it no lesser than any other country in Africa. stop raising your shoulders like you guys are world power! with the so called bragging, I'd expect you would be on same scale as Italy but nope!

you guys are still struggling in the so called land of "light and water with roads". 😲😲😲

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 9:08am On Feb 19, 2023
Ginaz:

What has your country done since apartheid? what has it been known for apart from xenophobic violence and looting in the world? every one around the globe knows S.A is a terrible country still stuck in the apartheid mentally which has stopped you lots from moving forwards.

Nigeria keeps growing to beat global expectations even when the odds are stack against us we keep on going resilent and we are known to the world.

The point i want you to take home is S.A is not a place of gold, it has it's own issues too which automatically makes it no lesser than any other country in Africa. stop raising your shoulders like you guys are world power! with the so called bragging, I'd expect you would be on same scale as Italy but nope!

you guys are still struggling in the so called land of "light and water with roads". 😲😲😲

The question I've asked and I'm still asking is what are these Nigerian "achievements" that place you above anyone else and make you the Giants of africa? Nobody said SA was a place of gold so don't digress here. You're clutching at straws now, Im waiting for the answer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zubby Micheal Post Video Of Live Sex With Destiny Etiko (could It Be Filming?) / Davido & Wizkid At Obi Cubana Mother's Burial (video) / Nigerian Girl Living In Dubai Breaks Internet By Doing This [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.