Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,554 members, 7,847,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:08 PM

Our Elites Are The Dumbest Due To The Reason Stated Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Elites Are The Dumbest Due To The Reason Stated Here (181 Views)

Most Of Our Elites Study In The West But None Can Bring Development To Nigeria / Al-mustapha Rejects Constitution Amendment, Says Elites Are Nigeria's Problem / Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Elites Are The Dumbest Due To The Reason Stated Here by seiyefajohn(m): 1:48pm On Feb 18, 2023
"I have never seen elites as dumb as the ones we have in Nigeria." Because of rivalry between rivals, policy that will plunge the nation into crisis is authoritatively implemented at the detriment of the citizenry.

Tufia, black man!
Re: Our Elites Are The Dumbest Due To The Reason Stated Here by SmartPolician: 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2023
That's why we keep saying that it's good to work with intelligent people. Buhari and Emefiele are NOT smart people - nobody can tell me otherwise.

You got intel that the Druggie is moving billions of naira for vote-buying across the country and the only thing he could think of was changing the naira notes without proper strategy.

1 Like

Re: Our Elites Are The Dumbest Due To The Reason Stated Here by seiyefajohn(m): 11:49pm On Feb 18, 2023
SmartPolician:
That's why we keep saying that it's good to work with intelligent people. Buhari and Emefiele are NOT smart people - nobody can tell me otherwise.

You got intel that the Druggie is moving billions of naira for vote-buying across the country and the only thing he could think of was changing the naira notes without proper strategy.

I will say it is stupidity of the highest order.

(1) (Reply)

ADC Endorses Peter Obi For 2023 Presidency / Buhari, The Leading Opposition Figure In 2023 Presidential Election / Again, Nigeria Decides Feb. 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.