Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State (28147 Views)

Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Ibadan / OBIdients Million Man March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) / Video, Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by Elidrisy20: 2:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
Make una no come dey cry like Mikel Obi ooo, say dem Don Rob una for the election

1 Like

Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by Sholaco: 2:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
obembet:

Vote Atiku

Atiku 2023
where is your location, I need to intro you to Dino this weekend and am sure you will cash out
Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by Ijawblooded: 2:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
If you like no vote for Obi, na ursef u do. Suffer knows no tribe or religion.
#obidient

1 Like

Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by Mitsurugi(m): 2:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Is that all you have to say?

You punching below belt

You have no balls to punch son.
Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by babaalagbo11(m): 2:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
Okay
Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by PointZerom: 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2023
SaintNegro77:
President Peter Gregory Obi, the commander in chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

OKWUTE 1 OF THE UNIVERSE.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by gigabyte13: 2:33pm On Feb 18, 2023
Fantastic
See crowd.....

Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by lagonovo: 2:35pm On Feb 18, 2023
Be very careful with anyone that is capable of reeling out fake numbers without any conscience, he will sell you and your entire clan without thinking twice grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by switlily25(f): 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa
No pictures?
Lmao!
E be like say na only 5 people come out…lmao!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Zombidients are idiits!!!
Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by switlily25(f): 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2023
lagonovo:
Be very careful with anyone that is capable of reeling out fake numbers without any conscience, he will sell you and your entire clan without thinking twice grin
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by Pityoobi: 2:49pm On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Ned Nwoko’s family is bigger than this!
But you wicked oooo.
Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by bolademi(m): 2:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
AcuraZDX:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep327U7YcuU

Ungwa by Ungwa . Community by community Chikun LGA Kaduna state rally right now 🔥🔥🔥

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria

Is this the party that want to win election or bunch of unserious human being

1 Like

Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by jonaifame22(m): 2:55pm On Feb 18, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Nigeria is not destined to be great

I noticed something, as the election gets closer people are now confidently coming out to support tinubu they are no longer scared like before

Even people I thought had sense. Anyway I also noticed another thing, they are from a particular tribe even the Christians sef angry
keep deceiving urself
Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by Fancy4e: 2:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
obembet:

Vote Atiku

Atiku 2023
suffer no Dey tire you?
Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by Manna5050: 3:23pm On Feb 18, 2023
quickberry:
grin

Na 1 billion man march🤣🤣🤣🤣

Vote competence, vote BAT/SHET✌️✌️✌️
tinubu is competence?, Drug baron, bullion van man, killer, rapist and the leader of agberos in Lagos state.
Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
Chineduawka:
I'm ashamed of these..

We in eleme are voting bola Ahmed TINUBU 😁😁

Eleme is a strong APC stronghold!

🫡 🫡🫡🫡🫡

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by IamAsiri: 3:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
quickberry:
grin

Did you just say Bat/Shet? Reminds me of batshit in OAU those days grin grin grin.
Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by quickberry(m): 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2023
Manna5050:
tinubu is competence?, Drug baron, bullion van man, killer, rapist and the leader of agberos in Lagos state.

You need to go back to K.G...dumbo

Vote competence, vote BAT/SHET

1 Like

Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by Olaxbolax100: 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2023
Optimist4ever:
Ok.
Pls if anybody can help me with 3k to feed, I will be so grateful. I am yet to eat since yesterday. All my life, I've never experienced this kinda situation at all. Never!
How are families coping?
Why is the govt insensitive? Oh Lord pls help the orphans.

Drop ur account details
Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by quickberry(m): 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2023
IamAsiri:

Did you just say Bat/Shet? Reminds me of batshit in OAU those days grin grin grin.

Run back into your cage. Vote competence, vote BAT/SHET✌️
Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by IamAsiri: 3:44pm On Feb 18, 2023
quickberry:

Run back into your cage. Vote competence, vote BAT/SHET✌️

Do you even have sense at all? What does rhymes have to do with insult? So many senseless beings on Nairaland screaming in the name of politics. I don't even campaign for anyone though I wouldn't even in a thousand years vote for incompetence being packaged as the best thing since sliced bread. Please take your insults elsewhere, Mr "Campaign must mix with insults". Nonsense undecided.
Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by quickberry(m): 3:46pm On Feb 18, 2023
IamAsiri:

Do you even have sense at all? What does rhymes have to do with insult? So many senseless beings on Nairaland screaming in the name of politics. I don't even campaign for anyone though I wouldn't even in a thousand years vote for incompetence being packaged as the best thing since sliced bread. Please take your insults elsewhere, Mr "Campaign must mix with insults". Nonsense undecided.

Cry me an ocean...as e dey pain u, e dey sweet us. You can present a more competent person from your family.🤣🤣
Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by Neatboy(m): 3:48pm On Feb 18, 2023
Chineduawka:
I'm ashamed of these..

We all in TAI are voting for Obi
Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by Proudlyomonna: 3:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
quickberry:
grin

grin grin grin when you se vote for competency you automatically mean vote for Obidiati grin grin
Anap predicted Your bubu's win,they were correct but you think they are wrong now to pit Obi as the winner grin grin
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Obidiati is the way forward.
Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by Proudlyomonna: 3:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
Neatboy:

We all in TAI are voting for Obi

Even We in Iragbiji is voting for Obi.
We are aware that He is the best and most competent candidates of all.

Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by Danniedpastor(m): 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
Chineduawka:
I'm ashamed of these..

Which Eleme?....
Liar
Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by IamAsiri: 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
quickberry:

Cry me an ocean...as e dey pain u, e dey sweet us. You can present a more competent person from your family.🤣🤣

Such a dunce grin grin grin😂😂😂
Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by Raxxye(m): 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2023
AcuraZDX:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep327U7YcuU

Ungwa by Ungwa . Community by community Chikun LGA Kaduna state rally right now 🔥🔥🔥

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria
By the grace of God!
Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by quickberry(m): 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

grin grin grin when you se vote for competency you automatically mean vote for Obidiati grin grin
Anap predicted Your bubu's win,they were correct but you think they are wrong now to pit Obi as the winner grin grin
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Obidiati is the way forward.

Wetin dis one dey talk?😏😏😏 Vote competence, vote BAT/SHET
Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by quickberry(m): 4:00pm On Feb 18, 2023
IamAsiri:

I'm such a dunce grin grin grin😂😂😂

Sorry, I can't help your condition 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by sirray001: 4:03pm On Feb 18, 2023
quickberry:
grin

omo ale yoruba. You go suffer tired. What is Tinubu looking for in this life again. He should Concentrate on his health

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead / Pictures Of Fulani Occupation And Destruction Of Agatu Land...... / Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Commissions New Police Command Complex. PICTURES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.