Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency (24134 Views)

Coalition Of Political Parties Adopt Atiku, Okowa For Presidency / Breaking News!!! 45 Parties Adopt Atiku As Presidential Candidate / Ekiti 2018: 25 Political Parties Adopt Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency by COFFINSELLER: 5:11pm On Feb 18, 2023
Barely a week to the 2023 general election, five out of the 18 political parties in Nigeria have adopted the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar.

The five parties announced this at the grand finale of the PDP’s presidential rally holding at the Mahmud Ribadu Square, in Yola, the Adamawa State capital on Saturday.

The parties are the Allied Peoples Movement, African Democratic Congress, National Rescue Movement, Action Alliance and Action Peoples Party.

The National Chairman of the APM, Yusuf Dantalle, who spoke on behalf of the parties, made the declaration.

The APM’s National Chairman had on Friday adopted Atiku’s candidacy in place of the only female presidential candidate of the APM, in the 2023 presidential race, Chichi Ojei.

https://punchng.com/just-in-five-parties-adopt-atiku-for-presidency/

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 18, 2023
All these one's no follow na.

Na LP and NNPP I dey wait for on the 23rd

Atiku is here

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency by Malory: 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2023
Mushroom parties.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency by COFFINSELLER: 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is here

😄

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency by Phoenix9: 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2023
Lol

1 Like

Re: 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency by Senioreddy: 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2023
COFFINSELLER:

😄

These ones are don't even have candidates in the first place.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency by harqinhola(m): 5:16pm On Feb 18, 2023
Dead parties .

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency by bentenny(m): 5:17pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is here
Ohh no more 18 of February? grin grin grin
Maybe NNPP but you see LP,you go wait till another 8 years grin grin

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency by Curious345: 5:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
it's high time Tinubu steps down for peter Obi

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency by Curious345: 5:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
It's now ever more clearer that Tinubu will come 4th after Musa Rabui kwakwoso

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency by lifeandjoy: 5:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
And when the Multitudes saw him, they followed him.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency by MajorOvakporaye(f): 5:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
See the way Gbola Thiefnubuu's retards invaded this thread, calling the political parties terrible names because the parties did not adopt APC and its sick demented drug criminal as candidate.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency by inoki247: 5:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
Lol the election is here The TikTok boy's and girls will be separated from the real candidates....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency by Franking: 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2023
Atiku is an ancestor with dubious character. Shun him.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency by AdamuKD: 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2023
grin
They are saying it because of the money they are going to get from him. Just like what they are doing to the emilokan mumu grin
On 25th, even those men will vote for Obi grin

9 Likes

Re: 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency by Oblongata: 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2023
Na Atiku dey sponsor these ones in the first place...

3 Likes

Re: 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency by sparkleboy(m): 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2023
Lol
Jokers!!!
The truth that we all agree on is that till now,
No one has been able to provide any substantial evidence that Peter Obi is corrupt or incompetent! The only grouse the ruling elites have against him is that he’ll probably prevent them from dipping their hands into the cookie jar and prevent them from sharing the National cake amongst themselves.
The unfortunate irony is that some of the oppressed masses that he’s trying to protect and uplift out of their poverty are still the same one’s fighting for their oppressors just because they are of the same tribe or religion! Or they feel they’ll benefit from licking the crumbs off the hand of their oppressors.
I really hope the majority of Nigerians would vote for Peter Obi, cos the shege Una dey see now, we warned you in 2015!!!!

By the way, I’m Yoruba so no need to tag me with any of your childish tribalistic nonsense

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency by Tony4000: 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2023
Labour Party is the only solution. Vote Obi/Datti

9 Likes

Re: 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2023
Apart from his thieving ways, Atiku is presidential

6 Likes

Re: 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency by bigdammyj: 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2023
Noted.
Re: 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency by ATEAMS: 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2023
I’ve got this tiny pang of regret when I think of how much I have probably missed out on in the last few years because I was too scared to take a risk, or too shy to speak up, or too worried to be bold. It is my one wild and precious life, after all.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency by omowolewa: 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2023
Those parties he was sponsoring before

5Parties who are not bold of their actions

1 Like

Re: 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency by SeeItSayIt: 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2023
Empty barrel
Re: 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency by atdscentofwater: 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2023
expected, more to come

1 Like

Re: 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency by Berrityga: 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2023
5 parties that we don't know.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency by Winters23: 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2023
grin

Lmfao

Is this the big move by Atiku on his go-home run?

If this is it then it's over for his presidential dream

4 Likes

Re: 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency by dapsoneh: 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2023
What's their electoral value? Am together won't add 1000 votes to Atiku' s failure grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency by monoom: 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2023
All I know is Obi can never be President with social media voters. 85% of his nairalander supporters will be pressing the phone on election day. grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policewoman Killed As Ekiti Bye-Election Turns Bloody / Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures / Bukola Saraki Arrives Code Of Conduct Tribunal For Trial - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.