Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,454 members, 7,843,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

We Will Curse You If You Betray Us: Wike Tells Rivers PDP Assembly Candidates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Curse You If You Betray Us: Wike Tells Rivers PDP Assembly Candidates (26051 Views)

PDP Assembly Candidate, 13 More From Labor Party Decamp To APC / 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents / 'My Election Is Done & Dusted' - Wike Tells Rivers People To Deliver Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Curse You If You Betray Us: Wike Tells Rivers PDP Assembly Candidates by switlily25(f): 7:15pm On Feb 18, 2023
Wike’s downfall is closer than to him than his own shadow!

1 Like

Re: We Will Curse You If You Betray Us: Wike Tells Rivers PDP Assembly Candidates by seunodediranivy: 7:16pm On Feb 18, 2023
Wike, you are saved, no quam, who no know no go know, he who knows too much go quench.
Re: We Will Curse You If You Betray Us: Wike Tells Rivers PDP Assembly Candidates by socialmediaman: 7:18pm On Feb 18, 2023
IpobAntidote:

Has that ever happened before in Rivers? Go and check 2015 and 19. Blood everywhere. You guys were ok with it when he was rigging it for PDP and Jonathan, but now the Army should come in abi... grin grin grin

Tinubu does not need River to win....

The military will likely be deployed in sensitive areas like Rivers, Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Kogi etc.

PDP has already called on the president to declare a state of emergency in Rivers which means that it’s a potential hotbed for violence

Kaduna, Kano, Lagos, Kogi govs all have shown they’re going to disobey the president’s directive on the naira redesign and intimidate law abiding citizens, and his job is to defend the country and it’s law abiding citizens from enemies, foreign or domestic
Re: We Will Curse You If You Betray Us: Wike Tells Rivers PDP Assembly Candidates by Ashirioluwa: 7:18pm On Feb 18, 2023
I know that the majority of people can't bear Wike's arrogance, but they are attempting to put up with him until after the election.

After the election, this frog-voiced man will not be able to trash talk his party members or opponents anymore because his governorship reigns will end in May.

1 Like

Re: We Will Curse You If You Betray Us: Wike Tells Rivers PDP Assembly Candidates by MrALIVE: 7:19pm On Feb 18, 2023
This rubbish will end on the 29th of may.
Re: We Will Curse You If You Betray Us: Wike Tells Rivers PDP Assembly Candidates by Malory: 7:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
Cantonese:

A case study of a power drunk, mentally unstable and foolish leader. He must not forget that the ladder you use to climb to the top, could be needed on your way down.

PDP made him who he is today. All the wealth, power and personality we're achieved through PDP. Certainly the day of reckoning beckons if Atiku wins.

Anyway, my vote remains for Peter Obi for the Presidency. I strongly believe and I have the confidence that eight years of an Obi leadership and this nation will be saner.

You said it as it is.
Re: We Will Curse You If You Betray Us: Wike Tells Rivers PDP Assembly Candidates by Fareke: 7:22pm On Feb 18, 2023
All we are saying, "GIVE US BIAFRA"
Re: We Will Curse You If You Betray Us: Wike Tells Rivers PDP Assembly Candidates by Miles300: 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2023
Alys acting like a demi god ....north go show am shege Banza if his nursing to run for office of the president in the future with wat he has done to Atiku....foolish fellow
Re: We Will Curse You If You Betray Us: Wike Tells Rivers PDP Assembly Candidates by 123papas(m): 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2023
Wike cash that he has hoarded for election has expired.

1 Like

Re: We Will Curse You If You Betray Us: Wike Tells Rivers PDP Assembly Candidates by johnrx: 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2023
Emperor
Re: We Will Curse You If You Betray Us: Wike Tells Rivers PDP Assembly Candidates by MrBlock: 7:38pm On Feb 18, 2023
Malory:
Wike should be a case study for people who brags too much without thinking. Here is a man who we all thought is sagacious and calculating but alas the coward has been demystified. Wike is nothing but a talkative weakling that can bark but can't bite. All these shouting will end by 29th May.

Would you have said this if Wike sided with your candidate?
Re: We Will Curse You If You Betray Us: Wike Tells Rivers PDP Assembly Candidates by fof1: 7:38pm On Feb 18, 2023
Malory:
That man is a big hypocrite. A supposedly christian supporting a Muslim Muslim ticket just to spite Atiku.
e Peter Obi and

It is very Clear that ut is a Selfish Pursuit...I will Vote Peter Obi or AA...
Re: We Will Curse You If You Betray Us: Wike Tells Rivers PDP Assembly Candidates by nesphil(m): 7:38pm On Feb 18, 2023
Re: We Will Curse You If You Betray Us: Wike Tells Rivers PDP Assembly Candidates by tonykester: 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2023
GENERAL WIKE !!
Re: We Will Curse You If You Betray Us: Wike Tells Rivers PDP Assembly Candidates by McDoe(m): 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2023
This worst form of godfatherism. Wike is a hypocrite and should not be taken serious at all.

If former Rivers governors were to behave like you, would you have become the state governor?

Nonsensical, loquacious weakling

1 Like

Re: We Will Curse You If You Betray Us: Wike Tells Rivers PDP Assembly Candidates by Johnthum(m): 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2023
HOW PASTOR CHRIS DESCRIBED THE THREE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES:

The first candidate "Tinubu is a devil incarnate, devil wants to use him to destroy Nigeria.

The second candidate "Atiku will sell Nigeria and every government properties, he will finish Nigeria.

The Third Candidate"Peter Obi" is afraid to win, God will use him to deliver Nigeria. His name is in the bible.

Nigeria will be great again 💯

1 Like

Re: We Will Curse You If You Betray Us: Wike Tells Rivers PDP Assembly Candidates by Malory: 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2023
MrBlock:

Would you have said this if Wike sided with your candidate?
If he had sided with my candidate who appears to be the most qualified in every aspect amongst the four front runners I wouldn't have said this.
Re: We Will Curse You If You Betray Us: Wike Tells Rivers PDP Assembly Candidates by shimolv: 7:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
Re: We Will Curse You If You Betray Us: Wike Tells Rivers PDP Assembly Candidates by sageb: 7:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
Re: We Will Curse You If You Betray Us: Wike Tells Rivers PDP Assembly Candidates by awoluyi(m): 7:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
This man will be DE-FAYOSE-NIZED on the 29th May 2023. O mase o!
Re: We Will Curse You If You Betray Us: Wike Tells Rivers PDP Assembly Candidates by nedekid: 7:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
Curse still de work? undecided
Re: We Will Curse You If You Betray Us: Wike Tells Rivers PDP Assembly Candidates by elooma: 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
This Man. Sabinus
Re: We Will Curse You If You Betray Us: Wike Tells Rivers PDP Assembly Candidates by Diligence: 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
Wike ultimately proved to be a selfish, corrupt and insensitive politician. Ewoh!

Take Back Your Country
VoteObiDattiforABetterNigeria
Re: We Will Curse You If You Betray Us: Wike Tells Rivers PDP Assembly Candidates by elooma: 8:00pm On Feb 18, 2023
Obasanjo pleaded, you lambasted everybody. Its obvious the people of the State, each and everyone has who to vote in mind. It's no longer party but voting individual. The 200000 SA would have told him that people no want hear
Re: We Will Curse You If You Betray Us: Wike Tells Rivers PDP Assembly Candidates by papamodico: 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2023
I beg Wilke tell them
Re: We Will Curse You If You Betray Us: Wike Tells Rivers PDP Assembly Candidates by MrBlock: 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2023
Malory:
If he had sided with my candidate who appears to be the most qualified in every aspect amongst the four front runners I wouldn't have said this.

My thoughts exactly. Politely speaking, your initial comment was devoid of objectivity. It would be great if you approach politics from a principled perspective. This way, you can be clear on your ideology regardless of who is involved. This would be particularly important, maybe not this election season, but in many elections to come. Enjoy your weekend.
Re: We Will Curse You If You Betray Us: Wike Tells Rivers PDP Assembly Candidates by Sholaco: 8:04pm On Feb 18, 2023
socialmediaman:
On Election Day, military will be deployed to the state to restrict movements and the people of Rivers can vote for their candidate of choice without undue pressure
stupid man, when military was deployed 2015 you people said military is not meant to be deploy for election. Go and tell your father, your mother in fact, your entire family should wear soldier uniform and ready to be deploy for election.
Re: We Will Curse You If You Betray Us: Wike Tells Rivers PDP Assembly Candidates by fuelsaver: 8:06pm On Feb 18, 2023
Now I know who Wike is. For him to support Muslim/Muslim ticket his political grace is taken away from him. And he will definitely be disgraced by the incoming administration because I know that Tinubu can never be president of Nigeria at this time.
Re: We Will Curse You If You Betray Us: Wike Tells Rivers PDP Assembly Candidates by LikeCool77: 8:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
So many norms are changing...OBidients are truly ready to salvage Nigeria
NiggasInParis22: OBidient are truly fixing everything...nice move to have another top forum in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: We Will Curse You If You Betray Us: Wike Tells Rivers PDP Assembly Candidates by onuman: 8:12pm On Feb 18, 2023
socialmediaman:
On Election Day, military will be deployed to the state to restrict movements and the people of Rivers can vote for their candidate of choice without undue pressure

It's even too late for political big wigs declaring support for their choice presidential candidate. Any voter who has not made up his or her mind on who to vote for, is the voter a robot waiting for activation?

Wike would have done himself lesser political damage by restraining from public declaration for any presidential candidate.
Re: We Will Curse You If You Betray Us: Wike Tells Rivers PDP Assembly Candidates by MiaBeer(m): 8:12pm On Feb 18, 2023
Wike is becoming out of touch day by day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Appeal Court Sacks Lagos LP Rep, Olukayode Doherty, Declares APC Winner / Passport Renewal: Proof Of Citizenship Mandatory – NIS / Church Goers In Asaba Forced To Return Home Following Bad Road, Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.