Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa (34714 Views)

Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster / Reactions As JJ Omojuwa Posts Peter Obi's Campaign Poster / 2023: Is This JJ Omojuwa Tweet About Tinubu Accurate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by Levels1(m): 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
jmoore:

Urchins and their unlimited foolishness!!

Grand Comedian of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is the title for your BAT

Uncultured boy, wait till 26th and qoute me if otherswise
Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2023
priceactionx:
lol. This is what most of these influencers do, when they smell that they are fading away and no one look at their side again, they create a controversial posts that can easily create debate and confusion, mumu followers then start fighting on their behalf. Thats how they make their money- CLOUT.
That election day, most of them will secretly get out and wont return until after election. Same with celebrities. INFLUENCER MY FOOT.
He's an influencer of urchins!

1 Like

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by AliyuMahdi9: 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2023
So your mom is as useless as you are with a filthy and dirty mouth, no wonder you are so useless.

Family and descendants of scums

Dialpad:
Can you tell your mom her mouth is filthy ?

2 Likes

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by ebenholer2(m): 10:43pm On Feb 18, 2023
[quote author=joelbooks post=121027466][/quote]
MOST NIGERIANS ARE TRULY POOR THINKERS...THEY ARE TOO WEAK AND DAFT TO GET THE FACTS RIGHT YET THEY BUILD ON RUMOURS AND FABLES.
Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by FLYFIRE(m): 10:43pm On Feb 18, 2023
lhordspy:
At this point, one may now think this is a comedy skit.

This is the implication and reward for political desperation. A chicken cheerlead by headless, arrogant, aggressive mob; who thinks its fragile wings are enough to rub shoulder with an eagle. People now use Peter obi to catch cruise when they are bored. A play thing. A laughing stock.

And it isn't even Feb25 yet. May we never be unfortunate in Life. Pray Nairalanders !

Its ONLY intelligent people that will see the SARCASM in that tweet.

grin grin grin

So he drank whisky thinking it was water?. Why DIDN'T he delete the tweet NOW that he can see?

URCHINS ARE PROUDLY FOOLISH TRUELY

Here is his subtle message: An IDIO.T will not vote for the best because of ethnicity.

URCHINS ARE TRUELY IDIOT.S

PRESIDENT PETER GREGORY OBI IS COMING

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by Cajal(m): 10:44pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thinkam:
grin the rejection Obi will receive in Yaruba land will be historic.
They'll reject agile Obi, for a feeble drug dealer.
Obi will get more votes in yobe state, than he will from South west.

Sane Nigerians, let's be Atikulated

Atiku is coming
Slave Fulani

3 Likes

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by TollinsN: 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
It seems you know every details of the drug dealings, you may be tracked to come and substantiate with evidence all you know about this in the law courts.
There is freedom of speech but your freedom after speech is not guaranteed!!!!
Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 18, 2023
TollinsN:

It seems you know every details of the drug dealings, you may be tracked to come and substantiate with evidence all you know about this in the law courts.
There is freedom of speech but your freedom after speech is not guaranteed!!!!

Do you want my address, I know all about Tinubu drug deal, I read his case file.

I've all the references bro

1 Like

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by TollinsN: 10:49pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thinkam:

Do you want my address, I know all about Tinubu drug deal, I read his case file.

I've all the references bro
Good!!!. Save the stress of your address
Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by AssCraver: 11:00pm On Feb 18, 2023
lhordspy:

This is the implication and reward for political desperation. A chicken cheerlead by headless, arrogant, aggressive mob; who thinks its fragile wings are enough to rub shoulder with an eagle. People now use Peter obi to catch cruise when they are bored. A play thing. A laughing stock.

And it isn't even Feb25 yet. May we never be unfortunate in Life. Pray Nairalanders !

Mugu!! Thunder fire u.... Stupid APC bot

1 Like

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by kolamilan(m): 11:07pm On Feb 18, 2023
Maybe transfer no enter.

1 Like

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by Dialpad: 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2023
Go play with your mom's clits, idi-ot

AliyuMahdi9:
So your mom is as useless as you are with a filthy and dirty mouth, no wonder you are so useless.

Family and descendants of scums

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by onuman: 11:25pm On Feb 18, 2023
lhordspy:
Its all cruise and leg-pulling. grin

https://twitter.com/Omojuwa/status/1626926977276837888?t=PbZ1eBgPu3HxnrJ2pficrA&s=19

Omojuwa, beginning from
when Tinubu declared that it's his turn to become president of Nigeria, your Tinubu and you Tinubu urchinss became the most rabid and hate filled set of people in Nigeria.
Because Tinubu and people like you knew that if it's turn by turn, it's not the turn of Tinubu and the SW region to produce a president for Nigeria, but the turn of the Igbo in the SE to produce a president for Nigeria.
There were many Igbo presidential materials who formed APC with Tinubu and others. If Tinubu is not a most hatefilled man, he should have supported one of those Igbo presidential materials to clinch APC ticket. Instead, hatefilled urchins like Omojuwa rave along with Tinubu in his most inordinate presidential ambition. Imagine an Omojuwa supporting an octogenarian Tinubu who forfeited drug trafficking money to the US government to become president of a country in today's world. Tinubu suffer dementia, speech defects and shuffling gait. It's only Ethnic bigotry- no sense of fairness and equity -that drive Omojuwa and Tinubu's politics.
Omojuwa must continue to lick Tinubu's shoe sole, even after Tinubu is no more.

TINUBU WILL NOT SUCCEED PRESIDENT BUHARI. Mark today's date.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by Gbemini(m): 11:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
To be honest those biafra touts spporting obi makes people hate him more ... They lack manners

4 Likes

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by mctony5050(m): 11:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
Atikur is coming
Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by onuman: 11:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Dry gin can never make someone lose is senses like this urchin

Urchinss took to drinking Dry gin since they realised that too many factors are playing against Bola Tinubu. Omojuwa just relayed their true situation.

1 Like

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 18, 2023
lhordspy:

No marketing is a bad one. Only fools think otherwise.

1 Like

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by ebufa: 11:34pm On Feb 18, 2023
lhordspy:

https://twitter.com/Omojuwa/status/1626926977276837888?t=PbZ1eBgPu3HxnrJ2pficrA&s=19

Anoda fraudulent Ojota activist..........dis one did not even bother to remain in Nigeria to experience the APC demonic regime they brought to power.........he ran off to London to continue his buffoonery!

1 Like

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by Buksaylor: 11:37pm On Feb 18, 2023

1 Like

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by onuman: 11:44pm On Feb 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Ouch!! IPOB terrrorist group that Mr Obi procured their services for his divisive and belligerent campaign killed the political career of Mr Obi.
They thought we are divided but later learntour bond of nationhood is deep. It will shock Obi when Patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction domiciled in SE reject him at the polls.

Nobody will ever use that format again

Ouch. Ipob people still say they have no business with the election.
Tinubu secretely sponsored Yoruba Nation/Oduduwa Republic agitators to blackmail Arewa to hand power over to Tinubu after president Buhari.
Oduduwa Republic flags were waved by supporters of Bola Tinubu as he spoke in London's Chatham House last time.
Sunday Igboho the leader of Yoruba Nation agitators has consistently declared that Tinubu is his mentor.
The simpletons of Tinubu urchinss foolishly believe that once they associate Peter Obi to Ipob, the north will reject Obi.
The north knows that Tinubu earlier declared that he doesn't believe in one Nigeria.
Peter Obi has always supported the existence of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by diggindeep: 11:45pm On Feb 18, 2023
He needed to do that do as to ask money from his pay masters.

Nonetheless, he knows the truth.

1 Like

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by Okoroawusa: 11:49pm On Feb 18, 2023
I didn't even bother opening the first thread. But knowing my tribesmen I think I will open and see their hypocrisy for myself...
Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by Bigshots001(m): 11:54pm On Feb 18, 2023
lhordspy:

You're already very unfortunate,the last time Amoda Ogunlere yekini alas Tinubu goofed at Edo state, you're here sweating and typing Rubbish just to defend him.
Gazelle gagara boy.

2 Likes

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by naturefellow(m): 11:56pm On Feb 18, 2023
lhordspy:

choke on this 👇🏻

1 Like

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by Dybala11(m): 11:56pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
Abeg who's "Yaruba*, Where's he from??
Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by Bigshots001(m): 11:59pm On Feb 18, 2023
You guys should not worry anymore,the waiting is almost over.. Tinubu thinks he's a god because of his ill-gotten wealth, he's actually overated and he will understand in a very simple and comprehensive term what it means by an 'idea whose time has come'

A week today,we will all know who the real anointed one is.

1 Like

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by arantess: 11:59pm On Feb 18, 2023
Who is giving this clown attention?

See tribalist calling people out, imagine!

1 Like

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by onuman: 12:09am On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:

If JJ Omojuwa swears that it's not ethnicity or religious bigotry that makes him support Tinubu to aspire to become president of Nigeria, he will not live.

Omojuwa knows the following facts:
1) latest; Adams Oshiomhole had to quickly ask Tinubu to bring down Tinubu's staff rsised by Tinubu with both hands when the National anthem was playing about three days ago.

2) Tinubu suffers dementia associated with retrograde amnesia, that's why he loses consciousness frequently and says things like Balablu blu blu and vrooom vrooom;

3)Tinubu suffers shuffling gait, that's why he has to be followed closely behind by huge and able bodied youths all over the place;

3) Tinubu suffers speech defects/slurs related to mental health issues, that's why he makes disjointed statements at every campaign speech;

4) Tinubu would rather dance than make long speeches at campaign stops, because Tinubu is mentally compromised.

5) that INEC has not called for Tinubu to be examined by doctors for his fitness or otherwise, for the presidential election, is because we are in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:12am On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:

It's forever about insult you people are just an-imals

1 Like

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by shimolv: 1:02am On Feb 19, 2023
Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by juman(m): 1:48am On Feb 19, 2023
Buhari is not better than obi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu / PMB's London Vacation: Ben Murray-Bruce Calls Out President, Nigerians React / PDP Refers Ortom To Disciplinary Committee, Suspends Fayose, Anyim, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.