Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Why Is N200 Not In Circulation??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is N200 Not In Circulation??? (620 Views)

DSS Disowns Security Advisory In Circulation / Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation / APC Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Over Money In Circulation Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is N200 Not In Circulation??? by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:16pm On Feb 18, 2023
If Buhari as a president has ordered the usage of N200, why is it not in circulation

It is not only El-rufai, Ganduje or APC governors that are disregarding the orders of Mr president, the banks are also in defiance

Emefiele needs to start asking the right questions and heads need to start rolling, get the banks to comply, if not your policies are made to fail from the beginning and this will further turn the people against Buhari

Stipulate the amount of money that can be withdrawn

We understand the fight Buhari is trying to fight, but is it genuine Only time will tell!

1 Like

Re: Why Is N200 Not In Circulation??? by doggedfighter(f): 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2023
By Monday it should be.

Hopefully.

Heard banks got money this weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is N200 Not In Circulation??? by Parachoko: 11:27pm On Feb 18, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
If Buhari as a president has ordered the usage of N200, why is it not in circulation

It is not only El-rufai, Ganduje or APC governors that are disregarding the orders of Mr president, the banks are also in defiance

Emefiele needs to start asking the right questions and heads need to start rolling, get the banks to comply, if not your policies are made to fail from the beginning and this will further turn the people against Buhari

Stipulate the amount of money that can be withdrawn

We understand the fight Buhari is trying to fight, but is it genuine Only time will tell!
By Monday or Tuesday, the banks will start releasing it

It should have been done about 3-4 weeks ago

1 Like

Re: Why Is N200 Not In Circulation??? by asanausana91: 11:38pm On Feb 18, 2023
It is. First bank and UBA in Jos issue #200 from the counter. Calm down pls.

1 Like

Re: Why Is N200 Not In Circulation??? by Ever8090: 11:54pm On Feb 18, 2023
They should release money ooooo ...the suffer don too much....no be very body get enough to dey do transfer.

I been get half bottle of Pepsi wey I drink remain yesterday, come dey find way to buy bread 200 Naira and groundnut 100 to use chop save my life, but no way because no body free transfer of bellow 1000 and no one was ready to remove the 1000 then take him 300 give me change, and total money wey dey my account was 1,650.

I gat go kukuma eat eba and egusi soup for 700, the woman gree, so my balance now na 900😁...and tomorrow never start ..

Una wey get money, una no know wetin God do for una...

1 Like

Re: Why Is N200 Not In Circulation??? by baralatie(m): 12:18am On Feb 19, 2023
As from Monday
Re: Why Is N200 Not In Circulation??? by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:29am On Feb 19, 2023
doggedfighter:
By Monday it should be.
Hopefully.
Heard banks got money this weekend.
Nice but not good enough!! many things could happen before Monday!

I expected that immediately he (Buhari) made that broadcast, the money would have been readily available

the ATM should be filled with cash over this weekend so that the masses can have access to their money.
Re: Why Is N200 Not In Circulation??? by doggedfighter(f): 11:23am On Feb 19, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

I expected that immediately he (Buhari) made that broadcast, the money would have been readily available

the ATM should be filled with cash over this weekend so that the masses can have access to their money.

I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Why Is N200 Not In Circulation??? by baralatie(m): 11:27am On Feb 19, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Not sure h way you put!
The old #200 will have to be released by the cbn with all kinds of documentation to distinct it from #500 and #1000.tgen it will be released to the banks.
It is only easy if the banks have not signed them to cbn
Re: Why Is N200 Not In Circulation??? by SimeonOTC(m): 5:38am On Feb 20, 2023
I don't have money (New note, 100 naira note or 50naira) to transport myself to work again..I may likely stop work this week cuz I can't have any access to physical cash💔

1 Like

Re: Why Is N200 Not In Circulation??? by Zandena(f): 9:00am On Feb 20, 2023
Emefiele is a big thief and criminal who should have been stoned to death by now!
Imagine a banker who released monies for arms purchase that was converted into votes buying which popularly became known as the #Dasukigate could not be fired while Dasuki who received the money was jailed for almost 5 years but was even rewarded with tenure renewal by Buhari administration after bribing handsomely the president's kitchen cabinet members and service chiefs!
Some service chiefs' children were employed by the Apex bank including heads of intelligence agencies that gave him clearance for tenure renewal. Most of those beneficiaries have now become disenchanted with the embattled CBN helmsman. Hence his attempted arrest last month.
Emefiele ought to have been sacked immediately Buhari assumed office, but his propensity to offer omongus bribe helped him through till today.
This should serve as lesson for next government.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obi The Upper Iweka President / Lord Luggard Should Get Ready, Curse Upon Curses / Obedient uses fake picture to show suicide for Peter Obi Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.