Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,115 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Obi Supporter Vow To Arm Themselves With Guns - Sahara Reporters Audio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Supporter Vow To Arm Themselves With Guns - Sahara Reporters Audio (1059 Views)

Igbos In Lagos Arm Themselves, Chant Eyimba Eyim While Marching Through Streets / Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) / Masari Tells Katsina Residents To Arm Themselves Against Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Supporter Vow To Arm Themselves With Guns - Sahara Reporters Audio by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:46pm On Feb 18, 2023
LISTEN: ‘Guns, Bullets Are Available, We Don’t Need To Buy Them’ –@PeterObi Supporters Vow To Arm Selves To Counter Attacks

https://twitter.com/saharareporters/status/1625036640329555968?s=24&t=5zsFviqOryylrLjzVFL3TQ

Re: Obi Supporter Vow To Arm Themselves With Guns - Sahara Reporters Audio by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 18, 2023
Not surprised!

Much expected!

I still had a dream today about Soludo being attacked after Peter’s loss at the polls. I saw brothers attacking each other out of anger.

I saw markets being set ablaze!

People screaming in loud tones “PETER DON LOSE O”

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Supporter Vow To Arm Themselves With Guns - Sahara Reporters Audio by Parachoko: 11:47pm On Feb 18, 2023
People are getting too emotional because of this Election.

Well,Minority will have their say, while WE the Majority will have OUR WAY

By this time next week, e go don clear for everybody eyes say Asiwaju is the next President after Buhari.

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obi Supporter Vow To Arm Themselves With Guns - Sahara Reporters Audio by FreeStuffsNG: 11:48pm On Feb 18, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
LISTEN: ‘Guns, Bullets Are Available, We Don’t Need To Buy Them’ –@PeterObi Supporters Vow To Arm Selves To Counter Attacks

https://twitter.com/saharareporters/status/1625036640329555968?s=24&t=5zsFviqOryylrLjzVFL3TQ

Won tun ti de.

Nigerians alerted INEC about the transmutation of ipob terrorist group members Mr Obi procured their services for his divisive and belligerent campaign but INEC was too scared to kill this trojan horse of Mr Obi.

They are getting increasingly agitated because they miscalculated; they thought we Patriotic Nigerians are divided but later learnt our bond of nationhood and brotherhood even with our brothers and sisters patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction is deep.

They have cast Mr Obi and it will shock them and Obi when Patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction domiciled in SE reject him at the polls by voting en masse for pan Nigerian candidates and patriots like Asiwaju Tinubu..

The rejection Nigerians will give Mr Obi will be so loud that nobody will use that format of divisive , uncouth , belligerent and sectional strategy again.

Though our tongues and tribe may differ but in brotherhood we stand.

A vote against Mr Obi is a vote against tyranny of the ipob terrorist group-backed political party and campaign.

A vote against Mr Obi is a vote against those who burnt down Lagos but now campaigning for Mr Obi.

A vote for Asiwaju is a vote that rewards Excellence, Brilliance, Prosperity, Patriotism and Compassion for others.

Asiwaju lokan!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi Supporter Vow To Arm Themselves With Guns - Sahara Reporters Audio by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:49pm On Feb 18, 2023
Listen to their accent in the audio and discern their tribe

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Supporter Vow To Arm Themselves With Guns - Sahara Reporters Audio by Urheadmaster(m): 11:50pm On Feb 18, 2023
Fake news.

Obedient are not known for violence tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Supporter Vow To Arm Themselves With Guns - Sahara Reporters Audio by Okoroawusa: 11:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Not surprised!

Much expected!

I still had a dream today about Soludo being attacked after Peter’s loss at the polls. I saw brothers attacking each other out of anger.

I fear for Soludo too

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi Supporter Vow To Arm Themselves With Guns - Sahara Reporters Audio by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
Okoroawusa:

I fear for Soludo too

That dude will be roasted!

The moment peter is defeated, his re-election bid is dead on arrival!

But at a time, APGA will have to stand for him, cos he is executing party’s plan.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Supporter Vow To Arm Themselves With Guns - Sahara Reporters Audio by Think9ja(m): 11:59pm On Feb 18, 2023
When (not if) this guy loses, I fear the protests that will ensue, just like Kwankwaso said sometimes last week.

Pandora is certain to come third in this election no doubt.

I'm going to church tomorrow to go and hear the rubbish those men will say about this election. Chris Oyakhilome has already told us his choice.

I'm unapologetically for Atiku and PDP
Sai mun ba APC wuta

1 Like

Re: Obi Supporter Vow To Arm Themselves With Guns - Sahara Reporters Audio by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 19, 2023
Parachoko:

By this time next week, e go don clear for everybody eyes say Asiwaju is the next President after Buhari.

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba

Louder please 🎤 🎤🎙️🎤🎙️

Those 🐖 at the back seat cannot hear

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Supporter Vow To Arm Themselves With Guns - Sahara Reporters Audio by budaatum: 12:06am On Feb 19, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Fake news.

Obedient are not known for violence tongue

We fight with our PVCs.

Re: Obi Supporter Vow To Arm Themselves With Guns - Sahara Reporters Audio by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 19, 2023
budaatum:

We fight with our PVCs.

Keep deceiving yourself!

You already have someone to blame when it starts.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Supporter Vow To Arm Themselves With Guns - Sahara Reporters Audio by Faiththatworks(m): 12:09am On Feb 19, 2023
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu for president,Sen. Gov Kassim Shettima for Vice president
2023 is a goalllllllllll.
PETER OBI WILL NOT WIN THE ELECTION IN 2023,TRY AGAIN IN 2027.
I made a point early this week and I think I must repeat myself.
Please all my fellow comrades in APC and PDP should please put their differences aside and post the big caption of Obi never winning Elections.
We must post the information in CAPSLOCK anytime we post a comment.
Obi supporters are deluded ,worse than Boko Haram and Ipob,they actually believe he will win,and the Almighty God will judge all those fake opinion polls supporting him to win.
It's stastically impossible for Obi to win,he has no route to the presidency.
Pls my fellow PDP and APC comrades let us counter their propaganda with a dose of reality by always posting that Obi will never win the election from now to the day of the election.
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Supporter Vow To Arm Themselves With Guns - Sahara Reporters Audio by budaatum: 12:10am On Feb 19, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Keep deceiving yourself!

You already have someone to blame when it starts.

Of course I already have someone to blame. I'd blame myself of course and work harder next time.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Supporter Vow To Arm Themselves With Guns - Sahara Reporters Audio by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 19, 2023
budaatum:

Of course I already have someone to blame. I'd blame myself of course and work harder next time.

Igbos don’t take responsibility! The world knows they always push blame!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Supporter Vow To Arm Themselves With Guns - Sahara Reporters Audio by YungMillionaire: 12:14am On Feb 19, 2023
We have always said it that the ipigs that burnt down Lagos under the instructions of nnamdi hunchback cownu are the very same people supporting the candidacy of peter obi. They have decided that what they started they must finish on election day after the lose woefully. We are waiting for them...we will know who owns Lagos on that day.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Supporter Vow To Arm Themselves With Guns - Sahara Reporters Audio by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 19, 2023
YungMillionaire:
We have always said it that the ipigs that burnt down Lagos under the instructions of nnamdi hunchback cownu are the very same people supporting the candidacy of peter obi. They have decided that what they started they must finish on election day after the lose woefully. We are waiting for them...we will know who owns Lagos on that day.

God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Obi Supporter Vow To Arm Themselves With Guns - Sahara Reporters Audio by budaatum: 12:17am On Feb 19, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Igbos don’t take responsibility! The world knows they always push blame!

And you think buda is IPOB? Guess that should be my consideration of you going forward, that you create crap 8n your head and believe it while ignoring facts and evidence.

Re: Obi Supporter Vow To Arm Themselves With Guns - Sahara Reporters Audio by yarimo(m): 12:28am On Feb 19, 2023
Not supprised at all. PETER OBI supporters = IPOB and unknown gun men

1 Like

Re: Obi Supporter Vow To Arm Themselves With Guns - Sahara Reporters Audio by ElSudani: 12:38am On Feb 19, 2023
Twitter warriors! Machine dey, bla bla bla. Eight days to election they are putting on their IPOB uniforms already.
Re: Obi Supporter Vow To Arm Themselves With Guns - Sahara Reporters Audio by Trapnews: 12:39am On Feb 19, 2023
grin

Re: Obi Supporter Vow To Arm Themselves With Guns - Sahara Reporters Audio by Betanaija42moro: 12:54am On Feb 19, 2023
Fake news everywhere

Obi is the people's choice
Re: Obi Supporter Vow To Arm Themselves With Guns - Sahara Reporters Audio by EKONGKING: 12:55am On Feb 19, 2023
NO issues ,we will send them to Indonesia .
Re: Obi Supporter Vow To Arm Themselves With Guns - Sahara Reporters Audio by olisaEze(m): 12:57am On Feb 19, 2023
Disinformation and propaganda will take an obviously mentally challenged candidate nowhere but to his doctors. No matter how many fables they spin, everyone knows that there is only one corruption free candidate in this race and that’s who Nigerians will vote for! It’s not going to be a religious or an ethnic competition on the 25th, it is just going to be Nigerians taking back their nation from all those who have betrayed their trust! PDAPC lost this election when they sold their presidential tickets to the highest bidders in the full glare of the nation. No amount of explanation or slander against Obi can change that fact, so make ona just rest! grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Supporter Vow To Arm Themselves With Guns - Sahara Reporters Audio by amuwo1980: 1:03am On Feb 19, 2023
Fake boko haram apc propaganda, these jihadist are prowling around sub Saharan Africa , it is time to cut off the head of this monster , we burn ur corpse in Mozambique ask them

1 Like

Re: Obi Supporter Vow To Arm Themselves With Guns - Sahara Reporters Audio by BossGerald: 1:25am On Feb 19, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Not surprised!

Much expected!

Tifnubu has failed...no amount of propaganda from urchins can do anything.

The only place that will burn is your family and iragbiji village.

Obi is your next president
Re: Obi Supporter Vow To Arm Themselves With Guns - Sahara Reporters Audio by BossGerald: 1:27am On Feb 19, 2023
Parachoko:

Tifnubu cannot distance himself from the failures of buhari he boast he'll continue from...After defending and supporting buhari in 2015 and 2019.

His sins are unforgiveable.

Re: Obi Supporter Vow To Arm Themselves With Guns - Sahara Reporters Audio by BossGerald: 1:29am On Feb 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Won tun ti de.

Nigerians alerted INEC about the transmutation of ipob terrorist group members Mr Obi procured their services for his divisive and belligerent campaign but INEC was too scared to kill this trojan horse of Mr Obi.

They are getting increasingly agitated because they miscalculated; they thought we Patriotic Nigerians are divided but later learnt our bond of nationhood and brotherhood even with our brothers and sisters patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction is deep.

They have cast Mr Obi and it will shock them and Obi when Patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction domiciled in SE reject him at the polls by voting en masse for pan Nigerian candidates and patriots like Asiwaju Tinubu..

The rejection Nigerians will give Mr Obi will be so loud that nobody will use that format of divisive , uncouth , belligerent and sectional strategy again.

Though our tongues and tribe may differ but in brotherhood we stand.

A vote against Mr Obi is a vote against tyranny of the ipob terrorist group-backed political party and campaign.

A vote against Mr Obi is a vote against those who burnt down Lagos but now campaigning for Mr Obi.

A vote for Asiwaju is a vote that rewards Excellence, Brilliance, Prosperity, Patriotism and Compassion for others.

Asiwaju lokan!

Tribalism can never help your quarter to quench agbero drug lord...you think sponsoring propaganda will help tifnubu.

Tifnubu defeat this Saturday is imminent

Re: Obi Supporter Vow To Arm Themselves With Guns - Sahara Reporters Audio by flokii: 1:33am On Feb 19, 2023
The average Ipobian is a coward that'll hide behind something to perpetrate evil..

They hid behind "ending bad governance" to execute the first ever bloody coup in Nigeria that killed Tafawa Balewa, Ahmadu Bello and many fine Nigerians of other ethnic stock..

They hid behind EndSars to attack Tinubu and destroy Yoruba interests and assets in Lagos. You claim you're protesting against Sars brutality but left Akwuzu Sarz killings in Anambra under Obi to be destroying things in Lagos over lies of massacre at Lekki that never happened.

No be una fault, it's the omo ales (rats) amongst Yorubas that are bringing the outside rats inside to wreck havoc. Odua o ni gbe yin. Y'all are cursed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Supporter Vow To Arm Themselves With Guns - Sahara Reporters Audio by FreeStuffsNG: 1:35am On Feb 19, 2023
BossGerald:

Copy and paste. I am a Nigerian tokan tokan like Asiwaju Tinubu!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Supporter Vow To Arm Themselves With Guns - Sahara Reporters Audio by BossGerald: 1:40am On Feb 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Copy and paste. I am a Nigerian tokan tokan like Asiwaju Tinubu!

Tifnubu gave you 2million from his drug business in Chicago...go back and pay him, you can use transfer,pos becos there's no cash to entertain loosers talk.

Your push and start tinubu will be disgraced in 6days time, e no far again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

LP Party Shooting To Disenfranchise People In The Southeast. / Banky W Served Breakfast As Igbos Voted Massively For Their Own In Lekki Rep Ele / Real reason PDP and LP ran away from the national collation centre - pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.