Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Buhari, Emefiele And APC All Playing Mind Game? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Emefiele And APC All Playing Mind Game? (361 Views)

PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly / @ Apc Nationwide Rallies. Today. Apc All Over Nigeria. Pictures. / Adams Oshiomhole: Once You Join APC, All Your Sins Are Forgiven - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, Emefiele And APC All Playing Mind Game? by trendo360: 11:03am On Feb 19, 2023
Dear Nigerians,

I am of the opinion that we should be careful as people when dealing with APC. The party knows much more than anyone of us that they have messed up. Hence, the mind game.

Do not fall for them. If you don't speak up now if you think PMB is in support of the people and relax then you will have yourself to blame.

Less cash in circulation before election would have been a good one but if it will affect or cause the electoral umpire to postpone the election due to non availability of funds when its almost 5 days to the election then it must been to the advantage of the APC and not to the people.

This could be a well calculated and tactically negotiated plan to return PMB men to power.

Be warned.
Re: Buhari, Emefiele And APC All Playing Mind Game? by incandescentena: 11:03am On Feb 19, 2023
Smh.....Op it's your mind playing games with you o grin
Re: Buhari, Emefiele And APC All Playing Mind Game? by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:04am On Feb 19, 2023
Which mind games?
Re: Buhari, Emefiele And APC All Playing Mind Game? by amnesty7: 11:10am On Feb 19, 2023
grin
Re: Buhari, Emefiele And APC All Playing Mind Game? by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:14am On Feb 19, 2023
Your mind game is not working either.
Re: Buhari, Emefiele And APC All Playing Mind Game? by PrinceOfLagos: 11:16am On Feb 19, 2023
The mind game is working against them if truly they playing mind games

Nigerians are angry and bittered right now and trust me when I say there will be protest votes against APC and PDP on Saturday election

Peter Obi will win
Re: Buhari, Emefiele And APC All Playing Mind Game? by dat9jaguy(m): 11:32am On Feb 19, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Nigerians are angry and bittered right now and trust me when I say there will be protest votes against APC and PDP on Saturday election

Peter Obi will win

You don start with your chest beating and fake predictions. When will ever learn

1 Share

Re: Buhari, Emefiele And APC All Playing Mind Game? by Jones4190(m): 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Peter Obi will win
Tinubu is the only one against the policy while your obi support the policy, now tell me who is fighting for the masses?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Now That EFCC Denied It, Tinubu’s House May Soon Be Raided / WATCH THIS AND TELL ME AGAIN WHY YOU SHOULD VOTE FOR PDAPC? / Re - Sad truth about Obi Winning Taraba (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.