Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,486 members, 7,854,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:49 AM

Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial (67535 Views)

Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) / ANAP Foundation Pre-Election Survey An Energy Booster, Says ‘Obidient’ Movement / Mosque Demolition: Ganduje Threatens Wike With Legal Action, Despite Denial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by nedekid: 3:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
Tareq1105:
You would never see anything wrong with it bcoz of the side you're. But I tell you everything is wrong with it.
What is wrong? To charter a plane?
https://www.anapjets.com/
Do you know there is a possibility one of the aircraft Obi has hired might be owned by Tinubu?
If you even know anything about chartering aircraft's, you will know, you have companies that are agents, all you do is request for a flight from eg Lagos to Kano, you tell them how many passangers in your entourage ie to determine the size of the aircraft needed and cost. You make payment and an itinerary is provided.
All you do is appear at the airport and the aircraft is available. Shikena!
Where the aircraft comes from, who owns it is non of your business.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by yommen: 3:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
Hopium:
Baba Oniro Mi Akamu cheesy

But sincerely he is better than the man who has neither primary nor secondary school certificates yet has a university diploma certificate. It's so shameful that your black kettle calls pot black. He also has a case of drug trafficking which has refused to go away. Shameless people!!!
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by CHAQUR: 3:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
This people ehn...?

So na Obi be the casket the jet carry come...?
But why na...? Why is everything death related...?

Obi-tuaries
casket
black clothes all the time like mourners... Why...? Why...? Why...?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:02pm On Feb 19, 2023
Period007:

So in 2015 and 2019,they also favoured APC ba

They didn't have to favour APC.

But by favouring LP, they have encouraged a lot of bandwagoners to join the LP movement.

Hope you know that there are people who just want to be on the winning team?

So, when the poll make it seem like Obi would win, those bandwagoners jump on the seemingly winning team.

Look at the celebrities who have been coming out to endorse Peter Obi.

Why didn't they come out earlier? They waited until it began to seem like Obi had gathered traction. Also, because of the hype, anyone supporting Obi is rewarded with thousands of love.

But it would all come to an end in 6 days time, and then you would see those who would stay with Peter Obi.

You would see how the Obidient nonsense would fizzle out.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Epistasis(m): 3:03pm On Feb 19, 2023
Obi and lies again!
Oga ooooooo
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by bal4real: 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2023
goldmatrix:
Yes, a yoruba man rather die in poverty than see another tribeman bring forth his goodwill..

quote author=Reinaldo post=121040266]You're supporting a party that has overseen 8 years of suffering but na ANAP jet dey do Una. I have said it before and I will say it again. These APC people don't care about Nigerians. I went to a Federal hospital last week and saw people dying needlessly because of poor infrastructure and poverty. But na ANAP jet dey worry these ones. Same party whose candidate would immediately travel abroad for treatment if he feels slightly unwell while telling Nigerians that he turned Lagos to Dubai. Meanwhile, when you look at the Lagos, na only touts dey dominate the state. Nigerians, know your enemies.
Honestly, this upcoming election has revealed their true nature. The most tribalist among the 3 major ethnic groups in Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by XLence: 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2023
maasoap:

Super story grin grin grin

Obidients' ship has long sailed. Go and dig up better reason why we shouldn't vote him. As if the man stole. We should leave him because he hired a jet. Nonsense.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by MadeMan01(m): 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2023
You people are mischievous. "Train" in his comment means entourage. How does a train land? His entourage has landed
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Period007(m): 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

But by favouring LP, they have encouraged a lot of bandwagoners to join the LP movement.

So, when the poll make it seem like Obi would win, those bandwagoners jump on the seemingly winning team.

Why didn't they come out earlier? They waited until it began to seem like Obi had gathered traction. Also, because of the hype, anyone supporting Obi is rewarded with thousands of love.

But it would all come to an end in 6 days time, and then you would see those who would stay with Peter Obi.

You definitely typed this with tears
I pity you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Espelbengz(m): 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2023
Nobody is begging you to vote for ASIWAJU of Africa, they are only pointing out you people's hypocrisy! Who Lp help!

OnyeAshuaUru:
Lol.
BATstards are funny oohh.
At this stage of campaign, you are still doing this yeye propaganda? So, in your mind now you are promoting Thief.nubu and demarketing Obi?
Brainless mofo.
A new Nigeria is POssible.
Vote LP
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by 00FFT00(m): 3:07pm On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:

Mr man. Leave all these plenty talks. I asked a simple question. Answer me.

ANAP denied Obi even used their jet for any purpose. You are here talking about hiring the jet.

If you buy or hire something from me. What reason have I got to deny doing business with you. Except there is something fishy.

Not necessarily the way your innuendo suggests.

The respondent may not be educated regarding the existence of that transaction at the time they issued the rebuttal. I have happenings in my organization that need time to surface because of the volume of engagements. Anybody high in corporate management will understand this to be the case.

That said, I am disinclined to believe the pictorial evidence upon which your accusation rests. Let us remember you belong to a group that has consistently sorted to fool Nigerians variously with non-existent scenarios in the utopian pursuit of a severely rejected presidency for Ahmed Tinubu, a drug dealer and a congenital kleptomaniac. I guess Peter Obi also manufactured the bishops you people presented to us?.

Nothing suggests you did not cause these pictures to come into existence. I can certainly make one like that with your images if you provide them before you finish taking a quick bath.

Finally, let us be cognizant of the germane fact that ANAP Jets has absolutely nothing in common operationally with ANAP/NOI polls, regardless of the inferred nexus. At worst, this is only an oversight.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by yommen: 3:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
maasoap:

And this deceit you're supporting is the way out? Clearly, you're not thinking straight.

Is ANAP jet the main problem besieging Nigeria? To me, I think the health of your candidate is a more serious issue. Balabluu PDAPC PDP FOR PVC? HE MADE ATIKU A SENATOR? HIS PEE-WET AGBADA? NO RECORDS OF HIS PRIMARY AND SCHOOL? HIS DRUG DEALING CASE?

There are just too many cases to deal with as far as your candidate is concerned than an issue of ANAP plane.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by MasterTeeUSA: 3:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
He went inside the Anap plane to check the casket that was brought by the plane. I am sure he went there to pay respect to the dead lol 😆 😂 🤣

lhordspy:
Few days back, When the news of ANAP foundation sponsoring Peter Obi's campaign with their jet for transportation broke.

ANAP foundation through its official twitter account dismissed the claim as a lie targeted at their ANAP & NOI polls ; which project Peter Obi as the frontrunner of the presidential election; Calling it 'an act of desperation of some persons to present the photo as a proof of bias by the polls'.

The link to the ANAP official statement denying the claim on twitter here:
https://twitter.com/anapfoundation/status/1626516657500717056?t=PcIi0J3VnwzUMS3gziGrpg&s=19

Today , Pictures emerged of Peter Obi actually highlighting off the same ANAP jet. Infact Peter Obi tweeted it himself during one of his campaign in Kwara state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Moneyboyz: 3:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
My question is how does this affect you?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by broadman20: 3:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:
They think they can fool us. They think we are bunch of obidient secondary school kids that started politics 2015. We have been in this game for long.

We will make sure we uproot and dig out all these funny lies and resist any avenue or means of trying to push a fraudster, Peter Obi down our throat.

ANAP denied it. They even released a statement claiming the Jet was used in Coffin transportation not for Obi . If something is not really fishy, why denying it? .

No wonder they projected obi to win Kastina, Lagos and Adamawa, Osun, ondo. Little did we know they have been the one sponsoring the clown.

I can't be fooled twice. I forgive Buhar! for fooling me in 2015. I won't make same mistake again with an incompetent disaster like Obi.

Okay o!

Old politician digger!

Can you kindly also dig out Tinubu's secondary school certificate abeg.

HYPOCRISY is a sin.

Olodo you think we are foolish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by yommen: 3:10pm On Feb 19, 2023
Espelbengz:
Nobody is begging you to vote for ASIWAJU of Africa, they are only pointing out you people's hypocrisy! Who Lp help!

Asiwaju of Africa? Please don't bring the name Mandela to the mud please!!! A drug baron

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Kavod: 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
Paulheyman:
1) Drug is synonymous to which candidate? .....
2) Bullion van is synonymous to which candidate? ...
3) Death is synonymous to which political party...
4) Poverty, fuel scarcity, naira scarcity is synonymous to which political party ....
5) who aided the north to unsit a southern president ....
6) who removed a PhD and brought in a no certificate candidate? ...
7) who kept on insulting and making Caricature of Dr Goodluck Jonathan and his wife just cos they're from a southern minority tribe? ...
8.) who chose a Muslim-Muslim ticket in total disregard of our national religious diversity? ...
9) whose political interest is above the general interest of all Nigerians? ...
10) who was the first person to use the language "emi lo kan" it's my turn in Nigeria politics? ...

As a southerner vote wisely...
TRY AND VOTE A CONSISTENT CANDIDATE AND LEAVE PARTY ALONE. EVEN IN EVERY FAMILY THERE IS A BAD SEED. TRY AND VOTE IN A CANDIDATE WHO HAS NO POLITICAL godfather. A CANDIDATE WHO THE MILITARY FEARS, A CANDIDATE WHO CAN SAY YES AND NO INVISIBLE HANDS WOULD SAY NO... KEEP YOUR SENTIMENTS ASIDE AND STOP BEING DISTRACTED. LOOK AT EACH TRACK RECORDS AND SEE THEIR CONTRIBUTION TOWARDS THEIR FELLOW MAN. VOTE A CANDIDATE WHO CAN NOT BOW TO FEAR AND OPPRESSION. ENOUGH SAID..........
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Chochovini: 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2023
Parachoko:

Vote wisely
. I think I got your point. Is like saying, although, tinubu is also contesting but vote wisely by voting Peter Obi.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by seguno2: 3:14pm On Feb 19, 2023
nesphil:
That's not important grin

After all, tifnubu a well-known drug lord keeps denying that he's not.
Tifnubu also keeps claiming that he attended schools when he didn't.
grin

ThiefNuibu the druggie is going nowhere near the office of president. Nowhere near.

Francis5:
Former Lagos provincial governor Bola Tinubu, affectionately nicknamed the Jagaban, is today seen as a shrewd if not “deeply Machiavellian” Svengali in Nigeria’s politics as well as the architect of a hugely successful anti-corruption platform. But 20 years ago he had to forfeit nearly half a million dollars to the U.S. Treasury Department after being named as an accomplice in a white heroin-trafficking and money-laundering ring that stretched from West Africa to the U.S. Midwest.

Although his case has been bandied about the Nigerian press for years, Tinubu’s involvement in a federal drug and racketeering investigation waged jointly by the DEA, FBI, and IRS has gone unreported elsewhere, even after his ascendance to Karl Rove-like status last month. A recent gauzy Financial Times profile of him, for instance, neglected to mention that two decades ago Tinubu was identified as a bagman for two Nigerian heroin movers who operated out of Chicago and Hammond, Indiana. They were Adegboyega Mueez Akande and Abiodun Agbele, Akande’s nephew, who was exposed to law enforcement after selling white heroin first to Lee Andrew Edwards, another dealer later jailed for trying to murder a federal agent, and then to an undercover cop.

In a 1993 court docket from the U.S. District Court in the Northern District of Illinois, which The Daily Beast obtained from Sahara Reporters, a Nigeria-focused news outlet, IRS Special Agent Kevin Moss said that Akande had run the white heroin ring in the late 1980s until 1990, when he handed off the U.S arm of the business to his nephew, who had arrived in 1988. Akande then returned to Nigeria but continued to oversee the operation from abroad with the help of others at home and in the United States, including his relatives. One of the individuals identified in his cartel by Moss was Tinubu, then a Chicago State University-educated accountant working as a treasurer for Mobil Oil Nigeria Ltd, a subsidiary of energy giant Mobil Oil, which was still a few years shy of its famous merger with Exxon in 1999.

In the biography section of his official website, Tinubu is described as having emigrated to the United States in 1975 “in search of the proverbial Golden Fleece with a heart brimming with unrelenting determination to achieve his visions.” This is certainly one way to describe his tenure stateside.

In 1989, Moss said in an affidavit, Tinubu established an individual money market account, into which he deposited $1,000 in traveler’s checks, and a negotiable order of withdrawal account (NOW) at First Heritage Bank in Country Club Hills, Illinois. The address Tinubu gave the bank was the same as the listed headquarters of Globe-Link International, the front company owned by Akande and his relatives.

“There’s a trend of various Nigerian politicians at the highest levels involved in dodgy business deals around the world, in property and cash.”

Bank employees told Moss that Akande had personally introduced them to Tinubu in December 1989 when who also opened a joint checking account with his wife, Oluremi Tinubu, who already kept a joint account with Akande’s wife at First Heritage. Five days after the NOW account was opened, $80,000 was wired into it from a bank in Houston maintained by one of Akande’s relatives. Tinubu would later use the NOW account to buy a $10,000 Certificate of Deposit for an $8,000 car loan, listing Akande as his cousin on the application.

At the time, Tinubu’s take home as a Mobil Oil Nigeria executive was a mere $2,400 a month and he claimed not to have any other revenue streams. Yet he still managed to deposit $661,000 into his individual money market account in 1990 and then another $1,216,500 a year later. He also opened more accounts with Citibank in its worldwide personal banking unit, transferring over half a million dollars from his First Heritage money market account into one of them in early 1991.

Mobil Oil Nigeria told Moss that Tinubu’s role at the company never involved transferring large sums of money between banks and that it didn’t keep deposits in any institutions in the south suburbs of Chicago, where First Heritage was based. Moreover, although Tinubu moved back to Nigeria in 1983, he neglected to file U.S. income tax returns after 1984 despite having sizable, interest-generating deposits in American banks. All of this was enough to persuade a magistrate judge of the Northern District to issue seizure warrants for Tinubu’s First Heritage and Citibank accounts. Collectively, more than $1.4 million belonging to the Nigerian was confiscated.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/04/27/nigeria-s-next-leader-s-ties-to-a-heroin-ring.html
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by seguno2: 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
Kavod:

TRY AND VOTE A CONSISTENT CANDIDATE AND LEAVE PARTY ALONE. EVEN IN EVERY FAMILY THERE IS A BAD SEED. TRY AND VOTE IN A CANDIDATE WHO HAS NO POLITICAL godfather. A CANDIDATE WHO THE MILITARY FEARS, A CANDIDATE WHO CAN SAY YES AND NO INVISIBLE HANDS WOULD SAY NO... KEEP YOUR SENTIMENTS ASIDE AND STOP BEING DISTRACTED. LOOK AT EACH TRACK RECORDS AND SEE THEIR CONTRIBUTION TOWARDS THEIR FELLOW MAN. VOTE A CANDIDATE WHO CAN NOT BOW TO FEAR AND OPPRESSION. ENOUGH SAID..........

Why are you shouting with your ALL CAPS
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by seguno2: 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
Moneyboyz:
My question is how does this affect you?

Why give a liar without integrity, access to our commonwealth
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by maasoap(m): 3:20pm On Feb 19, 2023
XLence:

Obidients' ship has long sailed. Go and dig up better reason why we shouldn't vote him. As if the man stole. We should leave him because he hired a jet. Nonsense.

Who you vote for is not my concern, it is democracy. That's what I hope you Zombiedients understand but you guys don't understand that. grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by budget4(m): 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2023
Far cry Buddy 🤣🤣

lhordspy:
They think they can fool us. They think we are bunch of obidient secondary school kids that started politics 2015. We have been in this game for long.

We will make sure we uproot and dig out all these funny lies and resist any avenue or means of trying to push a fraudster, Peter Obi down our throat.

ANAP denied it. They even released a statement claiming the Jet was used in Coffin transportation not for Obi . If something is not really fishy, why denying it? .

No wonder they projected obi to win Kastina, Lagos and Adamawa, Osun, ondo. Little did we know they have been the one sponsoring the clown.

I can't be fooled twice. I forgive Buhar! for fooling me in 2015. I won't make same mistake again with an incompetent disaster like Obi.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by yommen: 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

The challenge with people like you is you believe you are the one who has the sense to make right judgement. Others don't. That's why you could claim others joined 'bandwagon'.

What you don't understand is Nigerians are tired of APC and PDPEEE. They both have nothing to offer Nigerians. Or can't you see the rate at which Nigerians are running away from the Nigeria? Or is it that you don't believe Nigeria can actually offer more? Nigeria is blessed but all governments that have ruled so far have made the blessings look like curse!!! Reason above your level please!!!
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by CommonSense1967: 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2023
Peter Obi is a known Conman. Nothing new here.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by CommonSense1967: 3:26pm On Feb 19, 2023
yommen:

The challenge with people like you is you believe you are the one who has the sense to make right judgement. Others don't. That's why you could claim others joined 'bandwagon'.

What you don't understand is Nigerians are tired of APC and PDPEEE. They both have nothing to offer Nigerians. Or can't you see the rate at which Nigerians are running away from the Nigeria? Or is it that you don't believe Nigeria can actually offer more? Nigeria is blessed but all governments that have ruled so far have made the blessings look like curse!!! Reason above your level please!!!

Wasn't your lying Obi knot in PDP just some months ago?
Abi na different Obi we dey talk about?
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by PointZerom: 3:26pm On Feb 19, 2023
poturatt:
All BRT money goes to Tinubu's nephew.
All market levies go to Tinubu's daughter
All billboard levies go to Tinubu's son
All taxes and tolls levies go to Tinubu

When I look at the billions Tinubu is taking home monthly just because he is Lagos ex-governor and I look at how Peter Obi rejected everything, including his gratuity,

Just Imagine these

1. President Bola Tinubu in charge of the Treasury & NDLEA (to check heroin trafficking)
2. Vice President Shettima in charge of Security and Counter Terrorism (like he promised)
3. Senior Advocate Festus Keyamo as Attorney General
4. Nasir El-rufai as Minister of Defense
5. Ganduje as Minister of Finance
6. MC Oluomo as Minister for Transport
7. Adamu Garba as Minister of information

I must confess I am very tempted to vote Obi BUT as a professional tribal bigot and naturally wicked, utterly hopeless and irredeemable Urchin, I will vote BAT

With these people you mentioned is those positions including Adams Oshemohle warming up as Senate president, honestly Nigeria is gone.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by damkin24(m): 3:26pm On Feb 19, 2023
Reinaldo:
You're supporting a party that has overseen 8 years of suffering but na ANAP jet dey do Una. I have said it before and I will say it again. These APC people don't care about Nigerians. I went to a Federal hospital last week and saw people dying needlessly because of poor infrastructure and poverty. But na ANAP jet dey worry these ones. Same party whose candidate would immediately travel abroad for treatment if he feels slightly unwell while telling Nigerians that he turned Lagos to Dubai. Meanwhile, when you look at the Lagos, na only touts dey dominate the state. Nigerians, know your enemies.
Why can't you deny the claims instead of spewing this rubbish. You guys want us to belief that Obi is the next thing after God.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Diligence: 3:27pm On Feb 19, 2023
Dear Obi-dients,

We are proud of your responses to urchins and hopeless dregs paid by APC, Tinubu and Shettima Muslim-Muslim Ticket. See APC that is bequeathing extreme poverty, terrorism, insecurity and corruption to innocent Nigerians.

So if I dey hire Good is good motors like any individual or corporate bodies, that means if the organisation conducts surveys or polls, that they must favour me? You see how some (not all) Yoruba Muslims reason! So myopic and so unintelligent!

Take Back Your Country
VoteObiDattiforABetterNigeria
ItIsNowOrNever
EnofIsEnof
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by IfnobeGod20: 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
bal4real:
My man, pls no vex, how much did tinubu leave as savings for lagos state when he left office?
Savings ke. Tinubu and savings are in parallel lines. Instead he left 100bn as debt while Obi saved 75bn.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://allafrica.com/stories/200705170274.html&ved=2ahUKEwiYl66e46H9AhVFgP0HHVWzA_EQFnoECAsQAQ&usg=AOvVaw163dZWIhngpdClcIJfJYTg

Putting into consideration that the FG allocation for Lagos is almost twice that of Anambra but the genuity of Obi was able to save for the rainy day while Lagos administrators continuously heap debt on the state.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial by Cantonese: 3:30pm On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:

Hahahahaha. Buhari fooled you in 2015? What? And what did Tinubu do to you in 2015? Oh, I remember. Tinubu blinded you completely. He bewitched you in 2015, cast a spell on you, and now with his false promises, just as 2015, you will face additional eight years in the gallows of misery, poverty and hardship. You will be thrown into the dark dungeon of sorrows for eight years.

The joyful part for us is that Obi will be our President after Buhari, and all reasonable Nigerians will live better lives thereafter. We will be there with open hands to receive you and relieve you of the stress.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

APC Wins Governorship Election In Dino Melaye Polling Unit, Dino Wins Senatorial / Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) / Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.