Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,803 members, 7,824,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Naira Scarcity: APC Are The Real Enemies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Scarcity: APC Are The Real Enemies (153 Views)

"See How Scared APC Are At Borno Rally, Fear Of 'Defeated' Boko Haram"- Adeyanju / Peter Obi: Where Are The Infrastructures Buhari & APC Are Always Talking About? / Ahmed Lawan: Those That Left APC Are Regretting Their Actions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naira Scarcity: APC Are The Real Enemies by Victoxy(m): 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
People are oblivious to the game these people are playing. They deliberately made it scarce to increase its value hence an increase in it's demands. Y'all don't know how much these people are selling these new notes to politicians. Imagine someone who cannot feed, offered almost as low as #3,000 new notes to sell his vote, wouldn't he sell it immediately. Unfortunately,once the 3k is gone,his life becomes automatically stagnant. Why?,cause anyone that sells his votes and complains about the country will definitely attract curses and karma will catch up with him. Cause apparently,you have sold you birthright,which is FREEDOM.

Only tinubu personal governors are crying over the naira problem. Why?, cause they are trying to fill people into believing this election will be free and fair,hence making it easy for other candidates to rest. You think they will cry if the shit wasn't planned. LMAO,they are fooling everyone into believing the scarcity favours a free and fair election and more importantly,they are trying to create some imaginary cabal,to look like they are trying to betray Tinubu making him gain some sympathy votes,which is actually working,y'all believe they have lost.,when infact they are already celebrating their victory. You think they will be crying over vote buying?.

But..,the game isnt won yet. I want you to spread this news to every voter across the country. If your vote is not bought for 2 billion above,it means you are a cheap man,why would someone buy my choice to actually become my Lord. The truth is,once the election is over,the naira scarcity will become a thing of the past,regardless of the outcome of the election. The APC's desire to utilize the hunger of the masses to their advantage will be their greatest undoing. Cause on the flip side,people spreading the vote buying propaganda,will make it easier for people to avoid selling their votes,cause if they could all cry over this situation,imagine what the already had in store. The APC's game is 50/50,if they lose,i assure you in the next 20 years,they have no business with the presidency but if they win,then i commend their strategy.

Remember,they made you hungry,stranded, embarrassed,and sad because they want to buy your votes easily. If you sell it to them,it shows you are even cheaper than the 20k urchins. Vote your choice,vote wisely 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: APC Are The Real Enemies by Winterhaven(m): 1:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
Leave them let them play their "games". You should focus more on why people should vote for your preferred candidate, instead of attacking others exercising their civil rights.
Re: Naira Scarcity: APC Are The Real Enemies by Victoxy(m): 2:14pm On Feb 19, 2023
Winterhaven:
Leave them let them play their "games". You should focus more on why people should vote for your preferred candidate, instead of attacking others exercising their civil rights.
Where did i ever attack them?Does don't sell your vote sound abusive

I need smart answers here

(1) (Reply)

Obidients, No Retreat, No Surrender. We Are Closer. / Salihu Can Never Be Suspended, Disregard The Rumor- Adamawa APC / APC Members Defect To PDP In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.