Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,185 members, 7,849,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

Superstory: The Nigerian TV Show That Got Zimbabweans Obsessed With Nollywood - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Superstory: The Nigerian TV Show That Got Zimbabweans Obsessed With Nollywood (50354 Views)

See The New Yaba Look And Overpass That Got Lagosians Groaning / Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train / Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Superstory: The Nigerian TV Show That Got Zimbabweans Obsessed With Nollywood by Owerriboi: 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2023
Iweka road Onitsha was where it all started. God bless Nollywood

2 Likes

Re: Superstory: The Nigerian TV Show That Got Zimbabweans Obsessed With Nollywood by Numerouno94(m): 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
Menclothing:
Nollywood is best in Africa and 3rd in the world

Which 3rd in the world? Nollywood wey ghost they luk road b4 crossing. Abeg no make me laugh.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Superstory: The Nigerian TV Show That Got Zimbabweans Obsessed With Nollywood by Waffarianman(m): 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
No loseguarding keep the focus election is around the corner everybody.
Re: Superstory: The Nigerian TV Show That Got Zimbabweans Obsessed With Nollywood by edungene7: 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
The same Igbo's that are insulted are the pride of nollywood they dominate the industry and place Nigeria on the map yet Nyamiri can't be president Ogun go kill all of Una

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Superstory: The Nigerian TV Show That Got Zimbabweans Obsessed With Nollywood by ednut1(m): 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2023
grin my mum used to take cassette and CD back to uk anytime she came home to sell . Jamaicans too were crazy about nollywood back then.

2 Likes

Re: Superstory: The Nigerian TV Show That Got Zimbabweans Obsessed With Nollywood by PoloG: 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2023
Super story is Yoruba creation cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Superstory: The Nigerian TV Show That Got Zimbabweans Obsessed With Nollywood by Hatrick01: 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2023
Flathead8:
Sha no show face for naija, make Ibo man no kidnap u for ritual
make she no forget wearing helmet while crossing south west

3 Likes

Re: Superstory: The Nigerian TV Show That Got Zimbabweans Obsessed With Nollywood by PoloG: 12:43pm On Feb 20, 2023
edungene7:
The same Igbo's that are insulted are the pride of nollywood they dominate the industry and place Nigeria on the map yet Nyamiri can't be president Ogun go kill all of Una
superstory is Yoruba owned not cursed flatheadds

2 Likes

Re: Superstory: The Nigerian TV Show That Got Zimbabweans Obsessed With Nollywood by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:43pm On Feb 20, 2023
Nigeria would have been what America is to the world today if not that our leaders missed the mark....what were they even thinking, that things wil not change or what?
Funny of all, most of them who put us in this condition are still alive and even telling us 'our leaders spoilt the country'.....now who are those leaders?

1 Like

Re: Superstory: The Nigerian TV Show That Got Zimbabweans Obsessed With Nollywood by tonykester: 12:44pm On Feb 20, 2023
She's pretty fam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Superstory: The Nigerian TV Show That Got Zimbabweans Obsessed With Nollywood by Jnrprince1(m): 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2023
Obidientful:
When you talk about the entertainment industry in Africa, Nigeria takes the lead.

We could have been taking the lead in everything if not we are caused with bad leaders😭😭

It is time to change the narrative. Come Saturday, vote labour party , vote Obi DattiπŸ™πŸ™

Must you mention obi datti. We do pass like this rubbish for buhari
Re: Superstory: The Nigerian TV Show That Got Zimbabweans Obsessed With Nollywood by Ireportlive: 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2023
We are nothing but pencil in the hands of the creator

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Superstory: The Nigerian TV Show That Got Zimbabweans Obsessed With Nollywood by Reinamaria(f): 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2023
Numerouno94:

Which 3rd in the world? Nollywood wey ghost they luk road b4 crossing. Abeg no make me laugh.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If that were you, would you want to die a second time? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Superstory: The Nigerian TV Show That Got Zimbabweans Obsessed With Nollywood by Onionstew: 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hendrixky:
We are the giant of Africa for a reason

But tinubu and Apc is taking us back to retrogression

We say no to tinubu

He can't distance himself from this administration
We can not handover Nigeria at this present condition to some one who is not aware of his environment with dementia. Someone not physically and mentally fit

You see the pic below...the national anthem was going on but this man is not aware of his environment oshiomhole was looking at him like what da fuccck his wrong with this man....in oshiomhole mind he is like Nigeria will be the greatest fools if they allow this man to rule

Wetin e raise that stick for.... We bring it down by the Holy Ghost fire! ... No weapon fashioned against Nigeria shall stand or come to pass in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Superstory: The Nigerian TV Show That Got Zimbabweans Obsessed With Nollywood by ChiefSupplier55(m): 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2023
Parachoko:
In the Entertainment industry, Nigeria have no competition in Africa.

Vote Wisely

Dont vote wisely i don't trust you wisdom, jst vote peter obi simple

so go check out my signature and click on the link below for more information if you want my product
Re: Superstory: The Nigerian TV Show That Got Zimbabweans Obsessed With Nollywood by Parachoko: 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2023
ChiefSupplier55:

Dont vote wisely i don't trust you wisdom, jst vote peter obi simple

so go check out my signature and click on the link below for more information if you want my product
I can't vote a man who performed woefully in Anambra State
Re: Superstory: The Nigerian TV Show That Got Zimbabweans Obsessed With Nollywood by SHINJA: 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
edungene7:

Stop that rubbish.. igbo's are not the one that will vote for obi...
Re: Superstory: The Nigerian TV Show That Got Zimbabweans Obsessed With Nollywood by Reinamaria(f): 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
ednut1:
grin my mum used to take cassette and CD back to uk anytime she came home to sell . Jamaicans too were crazy about nollywood back then.

Nigerians are good storytellers.
Apart from the fact that we are naturally dramatic. cheesy
Re: Superstory: The Nigerian TV Show That Got Zimbabweans Obsessed With Nollywood by NaijaNaWaa: 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
Nollywood is big across Africa. Far bigger than we Nigerians know
Re: Superstory: The Nigerian TV Show That Got Zimbabweans Obsessed With Nollywood by GloriousGbola: 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
Now redpillers go dey run Zimbabwe telling chicks I am falz
Re: Superstory: The Nigerian TV Show That Got Zimbabweans Obsessed With Nollywood by Contango(m): 12:53pm On Feb 20, 2023
The face of whoever sang the super story theme song should be on one of our new naira notes cheesy
Re: Superstory: The Nigerian TV Show That Got Zimbabweans Obsessed With Nollywood by SmartyPants(m): 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hendrixky:

We say no to tinubu

We can not handover Nigeria at this present condition to some one who is not aware of his environment with dementia. Someone not physically and mentally fit

You see the pic below...the national anthem was going on but this man is not aware of his environment oshiomhole was looking at him like what da fuccck his wrong with this man....in oshiomhole mind he is like Nigeria will be the greatest fools if they allow this man to rule

Funnily Oshiomole like Osinbanjo would have been a decent president. APC really dropped the ball by presenting Tinubu when they have so many decent options.

I say this as someone who has a high degree of respect for Tinubu of the 90s to 2000s.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Superstory: The Nigerian TV Show That Got Zimbabweans Obsessed With Nollywood by ceejayluv(m): 12:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
Menclothing:
Nollywood is best in Africa and 3rd in the world
Might be third largest in terms of volume of content.... But far behind in terms of quality.

2 Likes

Re: Superstory: The Nigerian TV Show That Got Zimbabweans Obsessed With Nollywood by Teacherjobs: 12:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
Excelling at news and entertainment
Re: Superstory: The Nigerian TV Show That Got Zimbabweans Obsessed With Nollywood by SmartPolician: 1:00pm On Feb 20, 2023
All Africans have been watching Nollywood films since year 2000. Nigerian filmmakers are even more popular than their own people in their countries. Nollywood and music are some of Nigeria's biggest non-oil exports.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Superstory: The Nigerian TV Show That Got Zimbabweans Obsessed With Nollywood by Faposky95: 1:00pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hendrixky:

We say no to tinubu

This was one of the many things a learned leader JONA forsaw and invested in.
Like with many others did not put the citizenry to the sword to send home the message.
Wished it was better....?
Re: Superstory: The Nigerian TV Show That Got Zimbabweans Obsessed With Nollywood by makavalley(m): 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
The moment Peter Obi becomes President Nollywood it's going head to head with Hollywood....you remember they called him a Nollywood actor πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. .. Nigeria is the most blessed country in the world the US/UK government are aware of this that's why they decided to cage and milk Nigeria till entenity ..
Re: Superstory: The Nigerian TV Show That Got Zimbabweans Obsessed With Nollywood by SmartPolician: 1:09pm On Feb 20, 2023
makavalley:
The moment Peter Obi becomes President Nollywood it's going head to head with Hollywood....you remember they called him a Nollywood actor πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. .. Nigeria is the most blessed country in the world the US/UK government are aware of this that's why they decided to cage and milk Nigeria till entenity ..

Please leave those countries of your madness.

Blame your people who keep electing idiots due to tribalism and religious fanaticism.

Like I always say, the black man hates to take responsibility.

You destroy your country you don't even believe in, and turn around to blame it on the next man.

Abeg no make me vex!
Re: Superstory: The Nigerian TV Show That Got Zimbabweans Obsessed With Nollywood by enomakos(m): 1:10pm On Feb 20, 2023
She is. Cutee
Re: Superstory: The Nigerian TV Show That Got Zimbabweans Obsessed With Nollywood by Moromoro(m): 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
You see the pic below...the national anthem was going on but this man is not aware of his environment oshiomhole was looking at him like what da fuccck his wrong with this man....in oshiomhole mind he is like Nigeria will be the greatest fools if they allow this man to rule [/quote]

The Moses of our time. Believe me my friend u can't stop a moving train πŸš† πŸš† πŸš† πŸš† πŸš† πŸš†

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Dies In Auto Crash 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) / Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night / Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.