Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,596 members, 7,840,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

President Buhari Participates At Reinvigorating Event In Addis Ababa (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Participates At Reinvigorating Event In Addis Ababa (Pictures) (14774 Views)

Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa / Nnamdi Kanu Now Dot In A Circle, Arrested In Addis Ababa, Remanded / President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Participates At Reinvigorating Event In Addis Ababa (Pictures) by Primusinterpares(m): 10:54am On Feb 20, 2023
You don scatter country and you din run go addisa baba

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participates At Reinvigorating Event In Addis Ababa (Pictures) by PeterObi4LP: 10:54am On Feb 20, 2023
Just imagine say na Tinubu go there? The whole world would have been laughing at Nigeria by now.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participates At Reinvigorating Event In Addis Ababa (Pictures) by Tannhauser(m): 10:57am On Feb 20, 2023
grin
Close your eyes,
imagine Tinubu in the picture below...
Open your eyes,

I take God beg you, vote wisely.

Re: President Buhari Participates At Reinvigorating Event In Addis Ababa (Pictures) by Valvehouse(m): 10:57am On Feb 20, 2023
Yesterday’s broadcast was done outside the country. I have been wondering the kind of background he used .. all the same , I wish you well sir
Re: President Buhari Participates At Reinvigorating Event In Addis Ababa (Pictures) by richard870(m): 10:59am On Feb 20, 2023
Risingblue008:
There's a land
Far far-away

It's called
ADDIS ABABA

wink
Jah! wink
Re: President Buhari Participates At Reinvigorating Event In Addis Ababa (Pictures) by JudasNaKarrot: 11:05am On Feb 20, 2023
Kingpele:
The worst president in the entire world
He is president of the world. Each country is like state to him. He tours all the country (states) all the time, never stable in Abuja. That's what one Lagos landlord packaged for Nigerians.

The Mod that banned my other account, may what befell Tinubu befall you, may you Pee and poo in your dross, may you speak in a language alien to humans like Babablu blu bulama, gazelle garagara. May you confuse your self and urchins like you and raise hammer and screw driver whenever you hear the National Anthem.
Re: President Buhari Participates At Reinvigorating Event In Addis Ababa (Pictures) by slowice(m): 11:06am On Feb 20, 2023
This niggur is balling outta control grin

Tinubu desperately want to be like this man but he's too corrupt and drugs have finished his life grin

Baba eleyi and hellfire ve been calling for anarchy in your absence....abeg come and reply them. Hurry up because me sef dey hurry 🤣🤣🤣
Re: President Buhari Participates At Reinvigorating Event In Addis Ababa (Pictures) by Mystery9(m): 11:41am On Feb 20, 2023
God help my nation Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Participates At Reinvigorating Event In Addis Ababa (Pictures) by omoluka: 11:44am On Feb 20, 2023
Luckysbab:
People that suppress their feelings and thoughts, to asslick these leaders/politicians dey try. I can't imagine how it feels.
It seems there is something fundamentally and foundationally wrong with a black man or should i say Nigerians!

I am almost getting sick of this blackness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Participates At Reinvigorating Event In Addis Ababa (Pictures) by Cuteboi98(m): 11:54am On Feb 20, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

https://twitter.com/VictorG63538936/status/1627397948093997062?t=qtUE3oiKsX02e3tqiZwdCw&s=08

Useless President participanting in events up and down while his country is on fire.. mtchwww
Re: President Buhari Participates At Reinvigorating Event In Addis Ababa (Pictures) by Allisgud: 12:07pm On Feb 20, 2023
Imagine it was peter obi in that position,I for just buy data to hear him talk,u will see how he is teaching tutoring other leaders the way to
Re: President Buhari Participates At Reinvigorating Event In Addis Ababa (Pictures) by Menclothing: 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
This election this weekend one winner

Smart watch with airpod series 8+ 2023
24k POD
Re: President Buhari Participates At Reinvigorating Event In Addis Ababa (Pictures) by IbileIfe: 12:24pm On Feb 20, 2023
Kingpele:
You are ignorant of political science and
public administration in democracy.
Go to DRC and other similar countries in the world and you will thank Almighty God for having President Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: President Buhari Participates At Reinvigorating Event In Addis Ababa (Pictures) by NonsenseRubbish: 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2023
DeAdvokate:
Baba just dey fresh grin cheesy grin
Na towards end of tenure him and Aisha come dey fresh shocked shocked
Re: President Buhari Participates At Reinvigorating Event In Addis Ababa (Pictures) by NonsenseRubbish: 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

https://twitter.com/VictorG63538936/status/1627397948093997062?t=qtUE3oiKsX02e3tqiZwdCw&s=08
At least buhari fit bend down plant and water tree. If tinubu do am na painful exit be next news. Vote wisely!
Re: President Buhari Participates At Reinvigorating Event In Addis Ababa (Pictures) by Teacherjobs: 1:00pm On Feb 20, 2023
Re: President Buhari Participates At Reinvigorating Event In Addis Ababa (Pictures) by Decent09(m): 2:17pm On Feb 20, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

The General of All Times, May Allah in his Infinite Mercies continue to protect our Darling President.
Re: President Buhari Participates At Reinvigorating Event In Addis Ababa (Pictures) by Decent09(m): 2:19pm On Feb 20, 2023
Tannhauser:
grin
Close your eyes,
imagine Tinubu in the picture below...
Open your eyes,

I take God beg you, vote wisely.

Like say You and Your Ancestors, never abuse Buhari, Commot make I hear word jare
Re: President Buhari Participates At Reinvigorating Event In Addis Ababa (Pictures) by Decent09(m): 2:24pm On Feb 20, 2023
Kingpele:

And Una Still Dey Pray for one Useless Tout to come and Rule Us, Make Him Chop The Remaining wey dey Our Body abi, Na Thunder of Oshogbo Shrine will Kill You.

Re: President Buhari Participates At Reinvigorating Event In Addis Ababa (Pictures) by Decent09(m): 2:25pm On Feb 20, 2023
Kingpele:

And Una Still Dey Pray for one Useless Tout to come and Rule Us, Make Him Chop The Remaining Meat wey dey Our Body abi, Na Thunder of Oshogbo Shrine will Kill You.

Re: President Buhari Participates At Reinvigorating Event In Addis Ababa (Pictures) by Bigheart042(m): 5:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
gaby:
Oh, he's still in Addis Ababa.

We are patiently waiting for our darling daddy to come and hear what bwoda ElMidget, Gandollar, Eleyi, and Co. Has been saying in his absence.

Daddy oyoyo Daddy oyoyo...

Bwoda Gandollar say you no get sense, daddy. Him say you spend 8 years to think of redesigning naira to render their loot worthless.

In addition Daddy...
Erufai has been saying nonsense in your absent.
Sir..this naira change pain them wella showing that they are upto something in this election..
Deal with them badly and continue your normal deaf ear until after election..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap 10 Students Of Government Day Secondary School In Awon, Kaduna / Sule Lamido: Buhari Has Not Changed From Who He Was In 1983 When He Plotted Coup / Southern Governors Give Deadline For Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.