Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Kano LP Gov Candidate, Bashir Ishaq Bashir Collapses Structure Into APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano LP Gov Candidate, Bashir Ishaq Bashir Collapses Structure Into APC (17048 Views)

Tinubu Meets Kano State Labour Party Governorship Candidate, Bashir Ishaq / The Moment Peter Obi & Datti Arrived Venue Of Kano LP Campaign Rally (Video) / Someone That Can’t Produce A Councilor Is Endorsing Candidate - Bashir Ahmad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano LP Gov Candidate, Bashir Ishaq Bashir Collapses Structure Into APC by AmotekunSW: 4:27am On Feb 20, 2023
rippa:

The nation newspaper alwsys full with fake news
Tinubu just dey useless his company

Ewu sit at home, Can your father afford to buy the Nation Newspaper for 3 days straight?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano LP Gov Candidate, Bashir Ishaq Bashir Collapses Structure Into APC by bentenny(m): 4:28am On Feb 20, 2023
But agbadorians said LP have no structure in the north...so which structure was the Kano guber candidate collapsing for APC that is making urchins rejoice? grin grin
Secondly I thought this news was more than a week ago....why is it still on FT?

3 Likes

Re: Kano LP Gov Candidate, Bashir Ishaq Bashir Collapses Structure Into APC by kevclin(m): 4:29am On Feb 20, 2023
post=121054970:
Obi campaign in Kano without him and turnout was massive, he is a mole in LP that was why Obi ignored him, he is crying they're not being carried alone, the man has nothing to offer his can only benefit from Obi's popularity
Obidients in Kano would still vote OBi-Datti irrespective of a Governorship flagbearer or not.

1 Like

Re: Kano LP Gov Candidate, Bashir Ishaq Bashir Collapses Structure Into APC by amuwo1980: 4:30am On Feb 20, 2023
Why are they recycling this last week story , these guys are fuckeddddd

1 Like

Re: Kano LP Gov Candidate, Bashir Ishaq Bashir Collapses Structure Into APC by azikiweironsi(m): 4:33am On Feb 20, 2023
The jungle has matured.
I thought they said the cash swap or Naira redesign will hurt Jagaban because he won't have money to buy votes or buying other parties candidate. So, how did he buy the whole structure of LP in Kano without Shishi grin
Of course they are not paying Shishi to anyone including the aircraft that carries him for campaigns. grin
Who is fooling who ?
Jagaban is the next President.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano LP Gov Candidate, Bashir Ishaq Bashir Collapses Structure Into APC by Nobody: 4:34am On Feb 20, 2023
Joevics:
Bashir Ishaq Bashir is not LP governorship candidate.
Una no dey tire for propaganda?

You're a grown man na. Behave yourself. Living in denial, as you're doing here publicly, is what kids do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano LP Gov Candidate, Bashir Ishaq Bashir Collapses Structure Into APC by rippa(m): 4:34am On Feb 20, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Ewu sit at home, Can your father afford to buy the Nation Newspaper for 3 days straight?
Lolz
I guess ur father can also buy it🀣 but that does not mean they have to carry fake news all the time just to suit Tinubu

U are one of the problems of this country
U support evil because u think it will favour u
Most Yorubas are tribal bigots so I'm not surprised

U think anybody against the evil of u guys are igbos
I be Edo boy and i was born, brought up and still in Lagos now.
God will help u people

1 Like

Re: Kano LP Gov Candidate, Bashir Ishaq Bashir Collapses Structure Into APC by galaxy2020(m): 4:37am On Feb 20, 2023
LP found out early enough that the man is a mole and gave him the back seat.

1 Like

Re: Kano LP Gov Candidate, Bashir Ishaq Bashir Collapses Structure Into APC by tomax026: 4:38am On Feb 20, 2023
You can never see an obidient who decamps
Re: Kano LP Gov Candidate, Bashir Ishaq Bashir Collapses Structure Into APC by Nobody: 4:46am On Feb 20, 2023
Adonis69:
Still fake propaganda. Next in the news, kano state's LP gubernatorial candidate debunks rumor...

Lol. Continue consoling yourself. This is only the beginning. I know you're an Obidullard but let me tell you that this is not Obi's level.

Tinubu and his camp are fully focused on defeating Atiku and his overt Presidential backing. Jagaban will be victorious.

Obi has nil penetration, influence, grassroot strenght in the North and you delusional toddlers continue fooling yourselves. Na curse? Abeg go and sit down somewhere.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano LP Gov Candidate, Bashir Ishaq Bashir Collapses Structure Into APC by Amaggedon: 4:46am On Feb 20, 2023
AmotekunSW:

You refused to say a word on the Policemen killing Anambra youths at Awkuzu which you know Peter Obi is aware of and complicit in.

Expect a thread in the next few days of how you demons are pushing a murderer and supporting him with your silence.
He refused to say a word like you care? How come you start caring about Biafran "goat".
Re: Kano LP Gov Candidate, Bashir Ishaq Bashir Collapses Structure Into APC by blank(f): 4:48am On Feb 20, 2023
This is the 3rd time this story will hit the front page. Like seriously πŸ˜‚πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ .

1 Like

Re: Kano LP Gov Candidate, Bashir Ishaq Bashir Collapses Structure Into APC by AmotekunSW: 4:51am On Feb 20, 2023
Amaggedon:
He refused to say a word like you care? How come you start caring about Biafran "goat".

Your life is worth less than the life of a dog in Lagos. That's why they can kill a thousand of you and we won't hear anything from your brothers.
The way they are killing you in Awkuzu, they won't kill dogs like that in Lagos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano LP Gov Candidate, Bashir Ishaq Bashir Collapses Structure Into APC by AmotekunSW: 4:51am On Feb 20, 2023
blank:
This is the 3rd time this story will hit the front page. Like seriously πŸ˜‚πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ .

Will Keep hammering it until it sinks in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano LP Gov Candidate, Bashir Ishaq Bashir Collapses Structure Into APC by lexy2014: 4:52am On Feb 20, 2023
akakurukukaku:
Good news. I see Peter Obi collapsing his structure nation wide for Tinubu before Feb 25.

which structure? i thought APC said peter obi doesnt have structure?

1 Like

Re: Kano LP Gov Candidate, Bashir Ishaq Bashir Collapses Structure Into APC by jogojogo: 4:56am On Feb 20, 2023
akakurukukaku:
Good news. I see Peter Obi collapsing his structure nation wide for Tinubu before Feb 25.
Obi should be contesting with Sowore or Chris Okotie

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano LP Gov Candidate, Bashir Ishaq Bashir Collapses Structure Into APC by Amaggedon: 4:59am On Feb 20, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Your life is worth less than the life of a dog in Lagos. That's why they can kill a thousand of you and we won't hear anything from your brothers.
The way they are killing you in Awkuzu, they won't kill dogs like that in Lagos.
It's not your mother that fvcks dogs for a living I'm talking about .

Re: Kano LP Gov Candidate, Bashir Ishaq Bashir Collapses Structure Into APC by AmotekunSW: 5:01am On Feb 20, 2023
Amaggedon:
It's not your mother that fvcks dogs for a living I'm talking about .

E don pain this Obidog pig grin
Keep crying.
Once Obi loses, join Biafra or death movement

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano LP Gov Candidate, Bashir Ishaq Bashir Collapses Structure Into APC by timota(m): 5:08am On Feb 20, 2023
Abdulahi raji is the labour party candidate, I just checked it
Re: Kano LP Gov Candidate, Bashir Ishaq Bashir Collapses Structure Into APC by Amaggedon: 5:11am On Feb 20, 2023
AmotekunSW:

E don pain this Obidog pig grin
Keep crying.
Once Obi loses, join Biafra or death movement
If the leper the fxcked your mother with condom disease like you wouldn't have happened. Bastard.
Re: Kano LP Gov Candidate, Bashir Ishaq Bashir Collapses Structure Into APC by AmotekunSW: 5:14am On Feb 20, 2023
Amaggedon:
If the leper the fxcked your mother with condom disease like you wouldn't have happened. Bastard.

Exactly what your cursed father said to you at birth.

2 Likes

Re: Kano LP Gov Candidate, Bashir Ishaq Bashir Collapses Structure Into APC by AmotekunSW: 5:14am On Feb 20, 2023
timota:
Abdulahi raji is the labour party candidate, I just checked it

Those collecting money from Obi are different from those on ground

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano LP Gov Candidate, Bashir Ishaq Bashir Collapses Structure Into APC by bigdammyj: 5:15am On Feb 20, 2023
4 days to go....
Re: Kano LP Gov Candidate, Bashir Ishaq Bashir Collapses Structure Into APC by Amaggedon: 5:20am On Feb 20, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Exactly what your cursed father said to you at birth.
Go tell your public toilet of a mother you walking maggot. Senseless slowpoke.
Re: Kano LP Gov Candidate, Bashir Ishaq Bashir Collapses Structure Into APC by AmotekunSW: 5:29am On Feb 20, 2023
Amaggedon:
Go tell your public toilet of a mother you walking maggot. Senseless slowpoke.

That's what your prostitute of a mother's customers say when beg them for money.

1 Like

Re: Kano LP Gov Candidate, Bashir Ishaq Bashir Collapses Structure Into APC by Bigchristo: 5:30am On Feb 20, 2023
akakurukukaku:
That dream will never come alive
Re: Kano LP Gov Candidate, Bashir Ishaq Bashir Collapses Structure Into APC by tonyashburton: 5:30am On Feb 20, 2023
It's immaterial because Bashir had no structure to give APC. The guy man only wants to get an appointment from APC.Kano people only know PDP,APC and NNPP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano LP Gov Candidate, Bashir Ishaq Bashir Collapses Structure Into APC by ruggedtimi(m): 5:41am On Feb 20, 2023
Is obvious he was paid...Tinubu go pay everybody finish. Nigerians selling their souls since 1940s
Re: Kano LP Gov Candidate, Bashir Ishaq Bashir Collapses Structure Into APC by Mayor101010(m): 5:42am On Feb 20, 2023
Which structure? I thought Labour party has no structure.

1 Like

Re: Kano LP Gov Candidate, Bashir Ishaq Bashir Collapses Structure Into APC by Ogsirsolo: 5:43am On Feb 20, 2023
You done know the right way welcome home
Re: Kano LP Gov Candidate, Bashir Ishaq Bashir Collapses Structure Into APC by Win12345: 5:45am On Feb 20, 2023
How many times is he going to collapse. Hope there are medics around.
Re: Kano LP Gov Candidate, Bashir Ishaq Bashir Collapses Structure Into APC by Mayor101010(m): 5:45am On Feb 20, 2023
The way Tinubu will be disgraced on Saturday will shock Tinubu himself.
Dsalvo:

Lol. Continue consoling yourself. This is only the beginning. I know you're an Obidullard but let me tell you that this is not Obi's level.

Tinubu and his camp are fully focused on defeating Atiku and his overt Presidential backing. Jagaban will be victorious.

Obi has nil penetration, influence, grassroot strenght in the North and you delusional toddlers continue fooling yourselves. Na curse? Abeg go and sit down somewhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari And Osinbajo At NEC Meeting Of APC / Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa / EFCC Arraigns Jumoke Akinjide For N650m Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.