Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Who The Crown Fit.... My Own Thought - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who The Crown Fit.... My Own Thought (409 Views)

Rema, Gov. Godwin Obaseki & Others At The Crown Prince Of Benin Birthday Party / Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) / Buhari Meets Mohammed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan in UAE, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who The Crown Fit.... My Own Thought by Berylpharm(m): 10:39pm On Feb 19, 2023
With the limited experience and exposure that I have gathered,I strongly believe that ethnicity and religious sentiment have never worked in developed countries. Developed countries typically vote for the most qualified person to lead their government. However, Nigeria and other African countries have been exceptions to this trend. As a Yoruba man, I am proud to call Nigeria my country, and I have never been ashamed to do so. However, I acknowledge that ethnic sentiment has held Nigeria back for years. While Peter Obi may not be the perfect candidate for the presidency, he is far better than the other two presidential candidates in terms of integrity, prudence, accountability,and strength.For the sake of our children and future generations, we should vote for a candidate who can be held accountable after four years and who can be hired and fired by the masses.We can't afford to make political error. Let us vote wisely so that our future generations will not have to be exiled or feel like aliens in another country.

2 Likes

Re: Who The Crown Fit.... My Own Thought by SeeItSayIt: 10:40pm On Feb 19, 2023
You're on point

2 Likes

Re: Who The Crown Fit.... My Own Thought by riverbird: 10:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―

1 Like

Re: Who The Crown Fit.... My Own Thought by SLAP44: 10:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
. πŸ¦ΎπŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ’ͺπŸ‘OP, the whole Nigerian people agree with you, only utchins will disagree.

1 Like

Re: Who The Crown Fit.... My Own Thought by yarimo(m): 10:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
Berylpharm:
With the limited experience and exposure that I have gathered,I strongly believe that ethnicity and religious sentiment have never worked in developed countries. Developed countries typically vote for the most qualified person to lead their government. However, Nigeria and other African countries have been exceptions to this trend. As a Yoruba man, I am proud to call Nigeria my country, and I have never been ashamed to do so. However, I acknowledge that ethnic sentiment has held Nigeria back for years. While Peter Obi may not be the perfect candidate for the presidency, he is far better than the other two presidential candidates in terms of integrity, prudence, accountability,and strength.For the sake of our children and future generations, we should vote for a candidate who can be held accountable after four years and who can be hired and fired by the masses.We can't afford to make political error. Let us vote wisely so that our future generations will not have to be exiled or feel like aliens in another country.
is like your church just receive there share from CAN

Re: Who The Crown Fit.... My Own Thought by delkuf(m): 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2023
God bless you for this. I am a Yoruba man and am voting Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Who The Crown Fit.... My Own Thought by Berylpharm(m): 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2023
yarimo:
is like your church just receive there share from CAN

See where the problem lies on, .....you turn my thoughts to something else, what concern Church, CAN in this matter. Religious is killing most people, even Nigeria as a whole, that why we are doing like patient without health improvement.

1 Like

Re: Who The Crown Fit.... My Own Thought by yarimo(m): 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
Berylpharm:

See where the problem lies on, .....you turn my thoughts to something else, what concern Church, CAN in this matter. Religious is killing most people, even Nigeria as a whole, that why we are doing like patient without health improvement.
Hahahaha it's getting clear oo.. obedient preaching

Re: Who The Crown Fit.... My Own Thought by Emmanuella00(f): 11:13pm On Feb 19, 2023
Exactly
Re: Who The Crown Fit.... My Own Thought by Buckeyemedia1: 11:21pm On Feb 19, 2023
Berylpharm:
Nonsense, 1 man government. Hypocrite Apga Betrayer, Selfish minded Animal.

(1) (Reply)

. / Winner Of 2023 Nigeria Presidential Elections / Simon Ekpa Is Not Released Ijelespeaks Shows Video Evidence VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.