Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

One Of The Presidential Candidates Is Evil And Will Pursue Christians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of The Presidential Candidates Is Evil And Will Pursue Christians (503 Views)

Cbn Will Pursue All Legal Means To Bring Perpetrator Of Fake Audio To Justice / PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos / 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Presidential Candidates Is Evil And Will Pursue Christians by KingsCity: 6:21am On Feb 20, 2023
The great Man of God has warned us that one of candidates is evil and he saw him in the spirit pursuing Christians from city to city

CHRISTIANS BEWARE. DO NOT VOTE FOR THE EVIL CANDIDATE

DO NOT SAY YOU WERE NOT WARNED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of The Presidential Candidates Is Evil And Will Pursue Christians by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 20, 2023
Stale!

Try harder!

Hope you not getting paid? Cos you cannot be composing gibberish and still expect to be paid.
Re: One Of The Presidential Candidates Is Evil And Will Pursue Christians by REDshouse(m): 6:29am On Feb 20, 2023
KingsCity:
The great Man of God has warned us that one of candidates is evil and he saw him in the spirit pursuing Christians from city to city

Let the candidate win and pursue ur fake man of god

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Presidential Candidates Is Evil And Will Pursue Christians by Mcbayo(m): 6:31am On Feb 20, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Stale!

Try harder!

Hope you not getting paid? Cos you cannot be composing gibberish and still expect to be paid.
shot up . Muslim Muslim ticket is an evil agenda

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Presidential Candidates Is Evil And Will Pursue Christians by Nobody: 6:33am On Feb 20, 2023
Mcbayo:

Anyhow you define it! Asiwaju I am voting for!

I am not voting for Islam or Christianity

Competence I am voting for!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Presidential Candidates Is Evil And Will Pursue Christians by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 20, 2023
KingsCity:

This is what Nigerian has became people engulfed by religious sentiment and tribalism I just wonder what the future holds for the younger generation to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of The Presidential Candidates Is Evil And Will Pursue Christians by limeta(f): 7:15am On Feb 20, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Stale!

Try harder!

Apc urchins think everything is about money
After elections i wonder what will become of them
Oh ye i forget about the human parts business
Yoruba Muslims are very good at .
Soulless creature.
If you won't leave Christian threads alone next time we talk about Mohammed
Play time is over

https://www.youtube.com/live/uYRzG-qbUik?feature=share
Re: One Of The Presidential Candidates Is Evil And Will Pursue Christians by SHINJA: 7:15am On Feb 20, 2023
FATHAT:

This is what Nigerian has became people engulfed by religious sentiment and tribalism I just wonder what the future holds for the younger generation to

Shut up you Yoruba Muslim urchin..Will you vote for christian-christian ticket?
Re: One Of The Presidential Candidates Is Evil And Will Pursue Christians by hisgrace090: 7:17am On Feb 20, 2023
Apc heavily believe in money and thugs and it is very bad of them.
Re: One Of The Presidential Candidates Is Evil And Will Pursue Christians by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 20, 2023
SHINJA:

Shut up you Yoruba Muslim urchin..Will you vote for christian-christian ticket?

I was taught never to mince words with an illiterate
Re: One Of The Presidential Candidates Is Evil And Will Pursue Christians by 175(m): 7:28am On Feb 20, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Anyhow you define it! Asiwaju I am voting for!

I am not voting for Islam or Christianity

Competence I am voting for!

Competence wey raise walking stick up with hands like Iranian soldier wey surrender during national anthem 🤣🤣😂

This work hard sha ooo . . .I feel for you. Doh ooo🦇🦇🦇😁😁😁😁
Re: One Of The Presidential Candidates Is Evil And Will Pursue Christians by PeterObi4LP: 8:04am On Feb 20, 2023
Tinubu can never be Nigeria President. QED
Re: One Of The Presidential Candidates Is Evil And Will Pursue Christians by Buckeyemedia1: 8:23am On Feb 20, 2023
Mcbayo:
This is what Nigerian has become, Animals engulfed by religious sentiment and tribalism I just wonder what the future holds for the younger generation to?
Re: One Of The Presidential Candidates Is Evil And Will Pursue Christians by Mcbayo(m): 9:36am On Feb 20, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:

This is what Nigerian has become, Animals engulfed by religious sentiment and tribalism I just wonder what the future holds for the younger generation to?
if you are in ur right senses you will understand what we are talking about

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Enenche Wife Endorsed Peter Obi / WATCH PETER OBI TAKING A WALK WITH THE PRESS IN HIS HOMETOWN ON ELECTION DAY. / Failure To Transmit Result At Polling Units Has Destroyed Elections Credibility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.