Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,091 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Two Faced Man - President Muhammad Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Faced Man - President Muhammad Buhari (324 Views)

Chikwe Udensi: Make An Igbo Man President In 2023, IPOB And ESN Will Die Off / Arthur Eze: Only God Can Make An Igbo Man President / NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Faced Man - President Muhammad Buhari by Omotosho1090905(m): 7:58am On Feb 20, 2023
Mr President is the wisest man in the country right now, he understands there are two sides to every coin and a edge, and he decided to sit on the edge, if you all forgot his words when he was elected in 2015, I will remind you all
“I belong to everybody, and I belong to nobody“
Re: Two Faced Man - President Muhammad Buhari by shortgun(m): 7:59am On Feb 20, 2023
Really?
You call a man that creates poverty wise?
A man that increases the suffering of the people?
A man that is clueless about governance?
Re: Two Faced Man - President Muhammad Buhari by Nawttiboi007(m): 7:59am On Feb 20, 2023
grin
Re: Two Faced Man - President Muhammad Buhari by Reinamaria(f): 8:05am On Feb 20, 2023
shortgun:
Really?
You call a man that creates poverty wise?
A man that increases the suffering of the people?
A man that is clueless about governance?

Sometimes, situations will have to get worse to get better.
Tough times don't last, but tough people do.
Re: Two Faced Man - President Muhammad Buhari by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 20, 2023
Actually I think Oga Bola might be a 2face man each time I sleep and dream of him, I always see him as a double, anyway it is the Yoruba people I really pity who don't know he is from Borno but think he is their Pikin , the same way they don't know Madam Remi is an iteskiri. Las Las Nigeria should vote their conscience.
Re: Two Faced Man - President Muhammad Buhari by orisa37: 9:18am On Feb 20, 2023
NO.
BUHARI HAS JUST ONE SILLY FACE AND THE POLITICIANS ARE EXPLOITING THAT FACE.
Re: Two Faced Man - President Muhammad Buhari by GHOSTTALK: 9:36am On Feb 20, 2023
What amaze me is how buhari manages to take all the insults from bulaba and calm enough to still raise his hand in campaigns.. buhari is the game.. others are just playing..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomole Insulting Buhari In The Market Over Naira Redesign, Video / Peter Obi Don't Have Experience Vs Tinubu Experience - Watch Till The End / Who Will You Vote For Tomorrow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.