Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,131 members, 7,860,067 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:33 AM

Buhari Set To Lead APC Presidential Campaign In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Set To Lead APC Presidential Campaign In Lagos (559 Views)

Buhari To Lead APC Campaign In Bauchi / Tinubu/Shettima 2023: Onanuga, Alake, Keyamo Lead APC Campaign Media Team / Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Set To Lead APC Presidential Campaign In Lagos by eyesoflagos: 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
Buhari Set To Lead APC Presidential Campaign In Lagos

President Muhammadu Buhari will lead an All Progressives Congress (APC) rally in Lagos State, which is home to the party’s presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu.

Makesense Media report that, According to Seye Oladejo, Publicity Secretary of the APC Lagos State Chapter, the rally will take place at the Teslim Balogun Stadium in Surulere.

The rally will bring to a close Tinubu’s campaign, which has seen him travel throughout the Federation’s 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory, selling his “Renewed Hope” manifesto.

ALL IS SET FOR THE GRAND FINALE OF THE ALL PROGRESSIVES CONGRESS- APC- PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN ON TUESDAY IN LAGOS – HOME OF THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU.THE VENUE IS THE TESLIM BALOGUN STADIUM, SURULERE, LAGOS MAINLAND.PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI WILL LEAD THE PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN COUNCIL COMPRISING THE NATIONAL CHAIRMAN OF THE PARTY, SENATOR ABDULLAHI ADAMU, DIRECTOR GENERAL OF THE PCC, GOVERNOR SIMON LALONG OF PLATEAU STATE, ALL APC STATE GOVERNORS, MEMBERS OF THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY AND OTHER PROMINENT LEADERS OF THE PARTY, OLADEJO SAID IN A STATEMENT ON SUNDAY.THE EVENT HAS BEEN PUT TOGETHER TO SHOWCASE THE TRADITIONAL HOSPITALITY OF LAGOSIANS AND UNDERSCORE THE TREMENDOUS SUPPORT ENJOYED BY ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU NOT ONLY AS THE FOUNDER OF MODERN LAGOS BUT ALSO CELEBRATE HIM AS THE HERO OF OUR NASCENT DEMOCRACY.AS A RESPONSIBLE PARTY AND GOVERNMENT, WE HAVE MADE SOLID ARRANGEMENTS TO ENSURE THERE IS NO DISRUPTION TO THE NORMAL DAILY ACTIVITIES OF CITIZENS.SPECIAL ATTENTION HAS BEEN GIVEN TO THE SECURITY AND SAFETY OF PARTICIPANTS AND SUPPORTERS TO ENSURE A HITCH-FREE EVENT.A TRAVEL ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE MINISTRY OF TRANSPORTATION TO ENABLE RESIDENTS AND VISITORS TO PLAN THEIR MOVEMENTS AROUND THE CITY.THE STATE GOVERNOR, MR BABAJIDE SANWO-OLU AS THE CHIEF HOST HAS ENJOINED LAGOSIANS TO GIVE ASIWAJU A TUMULTUOUS WELCOME, HE ADDED.

https://makesensepromotions.com/buhari-set-to-lead-apc-presidential-campaign-in-lagos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Set To Lead APC Presidential Campaign In Lagos by Laggafin: 12:02pm On Feb 20, 2023
Buharis main aim of coming to Lagos is to ensure the Army he deployed are strategically positioned to shoot any BAT stads and Urchins that will attempt to disturb the peace on Election day.. shikena grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Set To Lead APC Presidential Campaign In Lagos by Ttalk: 12:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
He has no choice

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To Lead APC Presidential Campaign In Lagos by Felabrity: 12:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
Make dem use TBS
I want check something
Re: Buhari Set To Lead APC Presidential Campaign In Lagos by Lanretoye(m): 12:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
Baba of all rallies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Set To Lead APC Presidential Campaign In Lagos by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2023
Make them no close all market oh!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To Lead APC Presidential Campaign In Lagos by Felabrity: 12:05pm On Feb 20, 2023
I will only take Tinubu serious (of winning Lagos state) if he can shutdown TBS stadium

I don't care if he ship people from Borno state and pack students to the venue

I need it filled
Re: Buhari Set To Lead APC Presidential Campaign In Lagos by Massiveglory: 12:05pm On Feb 20, 2023
You will know them by their ashoebi

65% - Imported and exported agberos , miscreants and touts
25%- imported people from other states that have nothing to do with lagos.
10%- miscellanous
Re: Buhari Set To Lead APC Presidential Campaign In Lagos by PeterObi4LP: 12:05pm On Feb 20, 2023
Tinubu defeat on election day won't still make any difference. Nigerians don't want him. Lagosians are tired of his spell and hostage of the state since 1999.
Re: Buhari Set To Lead APC Presidential Campaign In Lagos by OsunOriginal: 12:06pm On Feb 20, 2023
Do we really want to see this man leading our grand finale?
Buhari is a contestant in this election... the reason he is trying to cripple other contestants before and during elections with his yeye naira redesign policy. The same man that was distributing money in market (the infamous trader moni) few days to elections in 2019 now wants to reduce the influence of cash in election
Re: Buhari Set To Lead APC Presidential Campaign In Lagos by Ttalk: 12:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
OsunOriginal:
Do we want to see this man leading our grand finale?
Buhari is a contestant in this election... the reason he is trying to cripple other contestants before and during elections is with his eye naira redesign policy. The same man that was distributing money in the market (the infamous trader moni) a few days before the elections in 2019 now wants to reduce the influence of cash in elections

I ve always query the sincerity of
Buhari over his infamous naira redesign when indeed he shared money through trader moni, in our major market, the shenanigans and hypocrisy of Mr President at this point in our history will always be part of Buhari's story and would likely run off on future northern presidential candidates.

However, the stiff opposition put up by the northern governors championed by El+ Rufai is commendable and should suffice for the wrong of Buhari. In the end, Bubaris actions should be used to judge only him and not his family, nor the entire north, because Aisha Buhari has shown commendable support towards Tinubu's candidature

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To Lead APC Presidential Campaign In Lagos by Laggafin: 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
BATified2023:
u igbos will cry fire
I'm.not Igbo.. but I stand solidly with my Igbo brodas across the Niger . Obi isn't an Igbo project but a pan Nigerian project who will help us reclaim our lost Glory.. and i put it to you that obidient Nigerians from all creed and clan who will troup out en mass to vote and elect Peter obi as the next GCFR will only shed tears of Joy at the rebirth of a new Nigeria of our dreams .. this I have seen and so will it be cum Feb 25 - 2023 Insha Allah
Re: Buhari Set To Lead APC Presidential Campaign In Lagos by eyesoflagos: 7:54am On Feb 21, 2023
cc mynd44, seun

(1) (Reply)

When Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku Met In Abuja On Thursday / Nigerian Christian Terrorist Are At Work / Breaking: No Killing By Tinubu's APC Killer Squad Can Stop SE From Voting Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.