Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz (28212 Views)

“if You Annoy Me I’d Snatch Her From You” – Bimbo Ademoye Warns Kunle Remi / Falz - 2023 Elections, Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote / ''ogun Kee You And Your Vote'' - Teddy A Says To Annoying Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by buygala(m): 7:41pm On Feb 20, 2023
realokopi:
Are you not ashame of yourself writing this shameless post.
May your life and the lives of your generation unborn be as Nigeria is right now since you love the way the country is and if you don't answer Amen to the prayer maybe God p#bush you.You can vomit from today till tomorrow, I won't reply you.

After all you have said,

Does your LP Party have party agents or not? cheesy

If LP needs to Contest the election result, how do they propose to do it without party agents?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by philisto: 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2023
Obidient movement
Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by kingsclass: 7:46pm On Feb 20, 2023
bigdammyj:
My Vote is for Tinubu.

Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by Tareq1105: 8:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
Revolution2022:
If you want your current problem to continue vote for a continuity.If you don't want your current problem to continue vote for a transformation.

Yes, Tinubu would transform Nigeria. Go and watch National Economic Summit Group interviews of Tinubu APC, Atiku PDP, and Obi LP objectively without bias. Only then you would realize that your Obi is as empty as Atikulooooter. Obi would identify problem but lack the solutions. Tinubu na their father.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by ozo13(m): 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2023
Revolution2022:
If you want your current problem to continue vote for a continuity.If you don't want your current problem to continue vote for a transformation.
Nigerians are currently suffering due to a policy u think may likely favor ur candidate and u are supporting it and u want Nigerians to take any of u guys serious.it just shows u don't mind people suffering as long as ur own goal is achieved.Nigerians are wiser now and not easily deceived with sweet words again.
Nigerians where like if u can allow me to suffer for a nonsensical policy and ask me to be patient just for ur own political gain, then such a man can not be said to be a messiah

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by cunny88(m): 8:07pm On Feb 20, 2023
[quote author=InvertedHammer post=121079671]

/
Because when push comes to shove, you will be one of those in his DM begging for giveaways...

and when he doesn't come through, you bitch and whine that he is stingy.

That my friend is how you annoy him.
Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by cunny88(m): 8:09pm On Feb 20, 2023
InvertedHammer:

/
Because when push comes to shove, you will be one of those in his DM begging for giveaways...

and when he doesn't come through, you bitch and whine that he is stingy.

That my friend is how you annoy him.

/
Definitely not me, av bin here on NL for over a decade and half and didn't need to.
My position is that his status as celebrity puts him the position to advise not to threaten.
Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by Okoroawusa: 8:09pm On Feb 20, 2023
I will cast my vote for Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by Osibajo2023: 8:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
Lionnation:
you are our problem
13months doctor strike, 7yrs no local government election, saying Education is not meant for the poor, Peter Obi is the bigger evil, Atiku is better than Peter Obi, only weak and lazy in research person will vote obi
Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by Viscuz: 8:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I will cast my vote for Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Then let other people cast Thier votes too and stop wailing like a bush pig
Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by RexTramadol1: 8:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
ppogba:

You want to shift the blame to his father again?

In what capacity did his father contributed to bringing this government?

Una no dey tire?

Lol. You forget easily or you were even a toddler in 2015 I presume.
Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by yomi531(m): 8:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
Vote Obi!
Vote LP!

Papa Mama Pikin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by IbileIfe: 8:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
The political hypocrisy of the elites and the political gullibility of the poor masses are the most critical problems of Nigerians.
Do you know that the leading presidential candidates and majority of their followers and supporters don't know the issue of the presidential election.
And none of them knows the focus of Nigerian foreign policy.
They are just desperate political title chasers.

It is not bad leadership.
It is not the economy.
It is not political corruption.

IT IS INSECURITY.

Peter Obi, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Alhaji Atiku Abubakar don't have the balls to be pragmatic Head of State and efficient Commander in Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces.
Peter Obi will piss in his pants at the sound of gunshots. That is why he fled his home state of Anambra to live in Lagos State. He is going to be nothing more than another Goodluck Jonathan, the former President of Nigeria under whom he was part of the corrupt and incompetent administration of the former national ruling party, the People's Democratic Party (PDP).
Majority of his followers and supporters are his fellow Igbos full of tribal bigotry and misguided herd mentality.

The political malaise of Nigeria is the tragedy of the political hypocrisy of majority of Nigerians living in denial of the truth.
Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by ppogba: 8:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
RexTramadol1:

Lol. You forget easily or you were even a toddler in 2015 I presume.

Your presumption is right. I was a toddler in 2015 and even till date.

Good night.
Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by habsydiamond(m): 8:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
plantist:

Is it your suffering?
it can't be mine cos we are voting against it
Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by Okechinwadike: 8:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
Agbadocassava:

Every sane person is voting Tinubu same as Falz
but if you complain or regret in years to come, well God of thunder never disappoint
Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by Gingerbreadman2: 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2023
cunny88:
Definitely not me, av bin here on NL for over a decade and half and didn't need to.
My position is that his status as celebrity puts him the position to advise not to threaten.

But he advised you to go and vote wisely so you won't slide in to his dm, begging for handouts after voting in terrible leaders.
Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by Gingerbreadman2: 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2023
Gingerbreadman2:

But he advised you to go and vote wisely so you won't slide in to his dm, begging for handouts after voting in terrible leaders. grin
Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by KPGGlobal: 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2023
Agbadocassava:

GOD forbid BAT thing

Evil will not prevail!

Whatever you people stand to gain will not pass to buy weed, smoke and drink
Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by cunny88(m): 8:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
Gingerbreadman2:

But he advised you to go and vote wisely so you won't slide in to his dm, begging for handouts after voting in terrible leaders.
It stopped being an advise the moment he used the word annoy. Tone down, not everyone begs, some of us have our pride.
Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by Father4all: 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
I see one mu.mu saying his vote is for Tinubu. Why are some youth so fool.ish
Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by Gingerbreadman2: 9:30pm On Feb 20, 2023
cunny88:
It stopped being an advise the moment he used the word annoy. Tone down, not everyone begs, some of us have our pride.

And some of you don't. Those are the people he is advising.
Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by Autobot05: 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
Na by force to vote??
Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by dreu2fine(m): 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
U no. Get level again
Songs Don even finish for your mouth
Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by Babastrong(m): 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2023
[quote author=engrpheleeks post=121079802]
Rest abeg. Yorubas that have never determined any presidency. See careless talk.[ Lol. You forget history quickly. Ask your elders how biafra war was won by nigeria in 1967-1970. You will see the hand writing of yoruba. Anyway, i want to emplify your hatred towards yorubas. We shall meet on saturday.]
Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by Emola12(m): 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2023
bigdammyj:
My Vote is for Tinubu.
suffer no dey tire you Too much of garri dey make people blind ooo hmmm warning
Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by Emola12(m): 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
Agbadocassava:

dey tell you say falz wan vote tinubu Lol.....dis one dey use him remaining old naira notes dey play Gamble oloriburuku
Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by Aryor11(m): 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2023
bigdammyj:
My Vote is for Tinubu.

Obviously, since brain no dey ur head
Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by Nobodysboo(m): 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
Igbo emi ti falana, i should blame it on falz
Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by Kingspin(m): 12:34am On Feb 21, 2023
bigdammyj:
My Vote is for Tinubu.
vote IBB, if u like
Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by Doyou2019: 12:40am On Feb 21, 2023
buygala:
As the Presidential elections draw closer l, and the OBidients' noise is getting louder and louder, the one question I have for them is..

Does the Labor party have party agents in all the polling booths across the Nation to monitor and protect votes accruing to that party, abi OBidients own is just to make noise online,

Let me put it in another way....in the core Muslim Northern areas where Obi is unknown or seen as an Ibo nonentity, who among the OBidient loudmouths are willing to be and are party agents in such volatile areas.. Abi who will be Obi's party agent in Oluomo's Oshodi and environs, Tinubu's Bourdillon, and areas like Mushin where Thugs won't hesitate to decapitate anyone voting Obi? grin

Summary is.. With all the noise about voting, does LP have party agents on ground to monitor their votes, or they intend voting and leaving their votes to be protected by the Holy Ghost? grin

Even when there is BVAS or whatever, votes of a party who has no party agent at a unit to sign off on votes, might go missing in action...

If OBidients aren't the jokers I am sure they are, they should mobilize themselves to protect their votes all across the country, inclusive of areas not within their lone comfort zone which is the South-East.

One of the fools Dear Falz was warning us about in this very post. Pay him no attention
Re: 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz by Dadadididacontr: 1:24am On Feb 21, 2023
For me and my households na BOLA HAMMED TINUBU we go VOTE for.

Voting Atiku is like killing the SOUTHERN NIGERIA political RELEVANCY.

NORTH- NORTH concecutively, this will be too terrible for SOUTHERN NIGERIA POLITICS.

I LOVE PO[color=#550000][/color], but HIS EFFORT in PDP was frustrated to pave way for ATIKU few months to PDP primary.

Shame to us because a divided SOUTHERN Nigeria cannot win this Election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony / Throwback Photo Of Kcee And 2face / Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her Daughter, Tomisin Ajayi's Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.