Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) (59157 Views)

Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident / 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) / Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by jaxxy(m): 10:10am On Feb 21, 2023
Dicoomoba:

Every weapon against Asiwaju shall be destroyedโ€ฆ.Obi is a known devil

seems u don't have sense. look how they put lagos in bondage bt ur lagos will be free from political slavery. otoge.

Nobody will vote the demonic ticket.
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Dicoomoba: 10:21am On Feb 21, 2023
jaxxy:

seems u don't have sense. look how they put lagos in bondage bt ur lagos will be free from political slavery. otoge.

Nobody will vote the demonic ticket.

Bondage ? So Tinubu is the Governor is the senator is the rep is the speaker Eyin werey minority ๐Ÿ˜‚ ,This jealousy is too much on Tinubu thatโ€™s why nobody can boast of track records like him because everyone including your whole tribes wanted to die in Lagos ๐Ÿ˜‚

Mind you my name is Adeeyo Eyo o ayele eyo o
We the real lagosians love Asiwaju he has achieved one thing and ask what is it Ode , both Atiku and Obi has chosen Lagos preferably ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by ademuyiwa20(f): 10:38am On Feb 21, 2023
Quick healing
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by jaxxy(m): 10:53am On Feb 21, 2023
Dicoomoba:

Bondage ? So Tinubu is the Governor is the senator is the rep is the speaker Eyin werey minority ๐Ÿ˜‚ ,This jealousy is too much on Tinubu thatโ€™s why nobody can boast of track records like him because everyone including your whole tribes wanted to die in Lagos ๐Ÿ˜‚

Mind you my name is Adeeyo Eyo o ayele eyo o
We the real lagosians love Asiwaju he has achieved one thing and ask what is it Ode , both Atiku and Obi has chosen Lagos preferably ๐Ÿ˜‚

like I said u don't have sense. even tinubu is not a lagosian. Ambode who is a lagosian 1 term governor where is he now? tinubu sent him to political retirement and yet was using ambodes projects to campaign?

I have said it that lagos will be free from bandage. Obi is coming.

same urchins called vp Osinbajo judas. u will all cry
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Dicoomoba: 11:07am On Feb 21, 2023
jaxxy:

like I said u don't have sense. even tinubu is not a lagosian. Ambode who is a lagosian 1 term governor where is he now? tinubu sent him to political retirement and yet was using ambodes projects to campaign?

I have said it that lagos will be free from bandage. Obi is coming.

same urchins called vp Osinbajo judas. u will all cry

From your statement you are too dull to know things , Ambode is ilaje from Ondo mumu you know Nothing empty Head ๐Ÿ˜‚ and it was primary exercise they conducted while Ambode scored just 1 ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by jaxxy(m): 11:15am On Feb 21, 2023
Dicoomoba:

From your statement you are too dull to know things , Ambode is ilaje from Ondo mumu you know Nothing empty Head ๐Ÿ˜‚ and it was primary exercise they conducted while Ambode scored just 1 ๐Ÿ˜‚

see this clown. ambodes mum is from epe.

So where is tinubu from since u think u have sense. which primary and secondary school did he attend?

who is his father?

I want to see whether u have sense or not.
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Dicoomoba: 11:23am On Feb 21, 2023
jaxxy:

see this clown. ambodes mum is from epe.

So where is tinubu from since u think u have sense. which primary and secondary school did he attend?

who is his father?

I want to see whether u have sense or not.

You donโ€™t even know who youโ€™re talking to , I can see you talk from what we release to audience to know ๐Ÿ˜‚ , na we be politics gan fan mumu Ambode lived in Epe and he was from Aleru family which happened to be his mother side , Walai u must be obedient with the level of your exposure is shallowed ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by jaxxy(m): 12:02pm On Feb 21, 2023
Dicoomoba:

You donโ€™t even know who youโ€™re talking to , I can see you talk from what we release to audience to know ๐Ÿ˜‚ , na we be politics gan fan mumu Ambode lived in Epe and he was from Aleru family which happened to be his mother side , Walai u must be obedient with the level of your exposure is shallowed ๐Ÿ˜‚

u still showing u don't have sense. I said where is tinubu from? who is his father?

simple question.
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by DaCharis2016: 12:12pm On Feb 21, 2023
This is what our useless lawmakers are doing to us. Why can't one vote irrespective of his location if everything was in place?
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by asatemple(f): 12:48pm On Feb 21, 2023
May their souls rest in peace. I pray those that made it to the hospital will survive it....amen
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Thobby02lawbar(f): 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
Continue to rest in peace my sweet student. She was never a trouble to me during the times I taught her class. Such a brilliant brain. R.I.P
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by davidl7: 1:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
So why did you say ''burnt to death.''?
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by ekhai(m): 2:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1439318/madonna-students-returning-election-burn-death-road-accident-photos/
INSTEAD OF LEAVING IN SCHOOL, THEY'VE GONE TO PERISH ON OUR DEADLY ROAD. I AM TOTALLY AGAINST CLOSE OF SCHOOLS. THESE CHILDREN SPENT EIGHT MONTGS AT HOME. NOW YOU CLOSE SCHOOL . AND SEE THE RESULT NOW.

1 Like

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Anndju(m): 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2023
I seriously can't to sweetheart
Islandlady:

I can't believe you will still bring politics Into this heartbreaking trend!?

R.i.p to the dead
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by JAGS001(m): 3:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
Throwback:
Sad!

May their souls rest in peace and may their patriotic efforts to chose a leader be rewarded by whomever wins the election, by serving dutifully to build a working country we can all be proud to call our nation.

[b]Modified:
Glad to learn they all survived. Wishing them speedy recovery to see the Nigeria of their dreams come true.
[/b]SOME survived sir not all, may the soul of the dead rest in peace and the survivals wishing them quick recovery God knows the best
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Rajosh(m): 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
Throwback:
Sad!

May their souls rest in peace and may their patriotic efforts to chose a leader be rewarded by whomever wins the election, by serving dutifully to build a working country we can all be proud to call our nation.

Modified:
Glad to learn they all survived. Wishing them speedy recovery to see the Nigeria of their dreams come true.
my friend lost his brother in that accident. Whoever said they all survived didn't tell you the truth.
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by VIKTO83(m): 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
Obi will enter his chopper now from Offa to there.
Watch as he does it now.
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Throwback: 10:52pm On Feb 21, 2023
Rajosh:
my friend lost his brother in that accident. Whoever said they all survived didn't tell you the truth.

Oh that is sad.

May their souls rest in perfect peace.
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by JDJ4: 11:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
What a painful way to depart this world.
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by nedekid: 12:59am On Feb 22, 2023
So sad. Rest in peace to the dead. May Almighty grant healing to the survivors.
That vehicle mush have been carrying fuel in cans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Air Force Personnel Who Died In The Abuja Plane Crash / Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her / Value Jet Offers Free Flights To Lagos, Abuja, Asaba & Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.