Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) (59049 Views)

Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident / 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) / Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by bewla(m): 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
R
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by NaijaCover(m): 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by bigdammyj: 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
So sad. R.I.P
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Yeah55(m): 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
Rest in peace.
Are you finding it difficult to write a research work, term paper or project?. Chat us up on WhatsApp 08145121827.
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by nathyx(m): 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
God save us!
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
I can only blame Thiefnubuu for this

1 Like

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by DKM123: 10:17pm On Feb 20, 2023
What da hell?!!!
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by BATified2023: 10:17pm On Feb 20, 2023
Naira20:
It is well.
However, God is not constrained to save by multitude or few.

I'm confident God wants to humble politicians by helping Peter Obi to win

His emergence is beyond us all.God will take all the glory in the rebirth of this country.
u are so heartless u only care about election even when lives were lost

U are a pathetic soul

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Dicoomoba: 10:17pm On Feb 20, 2023
Coolsperm:
Rip, Tinubu is very wicked and evil

Can’t you see God is working for Tinubu and Obi the devil don use them for sacrifice as usual in Anambra

1 Like

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by madgoat(m): 10:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by jaxxy(m): 10:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
Drivers on the road need to be patient. This is very sad.
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by 2elliot: 10:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
Naira20:
It is well.

His emergence is beyond us all.God will take all the glory in the rebirth of this country.
Please, try hide this your mumuness till after elections.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Obsidians: 10:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
Islandlady:

I can't believe you will still bring politics Into this heartbreaking trend!?

R.i.p to the dead

Even the nurse that posted about the incident said she’s sure they’re obidient. Awon oponu, everything is now politics.

5 Likes

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Barrywilly(m): 10:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
See what rush to vote for Peter Obi who will not win cause sad. May their gentle souls rest in perfect peace.

4 Likes

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by NnamdiN: 10:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
Can't we just tweak this thing to allow us to vote from anywhere?
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by jaxxy(m): 10:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
Dicoomoba:

Can’t you see God is working for Tinubu and Obi the devil don use them for sacrifice as usual in Anambra

innocent people die abd u are laughing. This is the kind of wickedness u see from the demonic ticket.

millions are in idp and they are also happy.
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Dshocker(m): 10:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
Islandlady:
Y'all are just insensitive...This election should just come and go already abeg!

Islandlady but why will you support evil, by voting for Tinubu?
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Naira20: 10:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
Kikikiki

Sorry for spoiling your intentions.
Tell your fellow BATstards that we are miles ahead of you guys
BATified2023:
u are so heartless u only care about election even when lives were lost

U are a pathetic soul

1 Like

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by grandstar(m): 10:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
The level of roads accidents by bus drivers would fall by 90% if they drove at reasonable speeds.

Instead, they drive like madmen and the passengers many atimes are either indifferent or accomplices to the madness. A little, "Driver, driver, slow down" once in a while might restore some sanity and caution.

They are resting in peace (Read Eccl 9:5,10)
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by haybhi1(m): 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2023
I pray for the dead. May the bereaved families find fortitude easy to come by.

Islandlady:

I can't believe you will still bring politics Into this heartbreaking trend!?
R.i.p to the dead

Don't stress yourself. It's their way. I chide one earlier for this. The election should just come and go is our best succour and we can rest.

By the way, it's been a while since your last presence here, I observe.

3 Likes

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Isabi4lov: 10:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
Chai so painful

Rip to you'll 😭😭😭
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
Definitely caused by a careless driver. This is so sad. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by chatinent: 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
Bringing politics into this is irrational.

4 Likes

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by akpunda86: 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1439318/madonna-students-returning-election-burn-death-road-accident-photos/
God rest their souls.Please after this BVAS,INEC should opt an option that you vote from anywhere within the country.i don't see why one should stress him or her self travelling for an election,if so we wanna use bank we. Go to the state we opened account.
They should liase with fintech companies and work out a good system.just to vote one is travelling up and down.
May the parents be consoled
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Numerouno94(m): 10:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
All the way from Taraba to River state for a private university doesn't make sense to me. Gud federal and state universities re close by. Why risk the lives of ur kids?.

I'm so sad reading this news. It's painful to say the least. Rest in peace young ones.

1 Like

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by naijapikin2(m): 10:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
May their souls rest in peace.

Meanwhile who is that nincompoopic mod that banned me?

Was I banned or was it site update?

Nairaland mods mind yasef angry

What type of this is that! angry

Nonsense
Rubbish
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by highchief1: 10:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1439318/madonna-students-returning-election-burn-death-road-accident-photos/
i said it on this platform some few days ago that if I had a child in the uni that has a secured hostel I will provide him or her with money and food and instruct him to stay indoors all through.I said it that accident will kill some of the students on their way back.

2 Likes

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by obembet(f): 10:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
Naira20:
It is well.

Am highly disappointed in you, most u bring politics to something like this.

All this Obidient no get sense.

6 Likes

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by everythinggirly(f): 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2023
Omg!😥😥 This is so painful to hear. Sending love and prayers to their families.😥

1 Like

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Obiebanks007(m): 10:31pm On Feb 20, 2023
Naira20:
It is well.

I believe you
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by newnigerdelta00: 10:31pm On Feb 20, 2023
Coolsperm:
Rip, Tinubu is very wicked and evil

Peter Obi the real definition of wicked and evil including your father at home

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her / China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.