Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

U.S Notified Russia Of Biden's Ukraine Visit (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S Notified Russia Of Biden's Ukraine Visit (Photos) (35736 Views)

Moldova President's Dog Bites Austria President's Hand During Visit (Photos) / Biden’s Ukraine Visit Upstages Putin And Leaves Moscow’s Military Pundits Raging / Russia & China's Nuclear Bombers Encircles Japan During Joe Biden Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S Notified Russia Of Biden's Ukraine Visit (Photos) by Microwhy: 11:58am On Feb 21, 2023
GratefulSoul27:

If e sure for putin make he fire one shot towards Biden naa

Childish comment..
Re: U.S Notified Russia Of Biden's Ukraine Visit (Photos) by Itulah(m): 12:15pm On Feb 21, 2023
aariwa:
One thing about US they never follow the direction the whole world is following when the world was doing left hand drive they went right hand, when the world was doing parliamentary they went presidential and ironically after some time the world starts following the same because America is like a show piece of the world everybody is watching. Everybody knows American presidents, politicians and entertainers but more than half of Americans do not even know where west Africa is or the president of any European country except late queen Elizabeth. Most countries in the world believe in showcasing their best military weapons to inspire fear while America even though an open society downplays its military capability in extreme secrecy that any time American military tests any weapon for the world to see most military watchers know already they have outdated that technology many years before. US military used internet from WW2 and released it to the world in 1999 when it was no longer of use to them same way they released drones for everybody to use. During WW2 hitler subdued entire Europe with his commanders and men like Italian dictator Benito Mussolini , pacific and Asia even China through emperor Hirohito of Japan . America refused to join the war like they are doing now over Ukrainian issue. Hitler, Mussolini etc taunted them until the devil pushed Japan into bombing Pearl Harbor. America entered the war and during the bombardment of Omaha beach and Normandy to gain access into Europe terrified German soldiers wrote that the kind of weapons Americans came with was something they never imagined in their existence would exist in the next 1000 years; then coupled with total destruction of Japanese biggest cities then of Hiroshima and Nagasaki which made emperor Hirohito to admit that after his god it’s Americans. They even came with thousands of fighter jets and bombers than turned German military bases into tornados of fire and armored tankers that run on water and were detonating explosives at the beach. The battle lasted 48 hours and the lightening from the constant bombardments made the night look like broad daylight.It was rumored the shock drove hitler to go and commit suicide. By the time they gained access and started liberating countries held in bondage by hitler there was American flags all over Europe with everybody chanting “America..America…” thanking the heroic soldiers for the new found freedom.That war was described as the largest scale military operation ever carried out in a theater of war in the history of mankind , after that bloodshed Americans started UN, WHO,IMF etc with aim never to have a repeat of such again and that’s why what America did in North Korea,Vietnam, Iran, iraq, etc are largely seen as peace keeping even though moderate and liberal politicians in US are still angered by what happened in iraq. For Biden’s visit I know they will have missile protectors around him and would probably lock up the airspace too in addition to the tight security mobilized from their bases in Europe but should anything happen to Biden in Ukraine there would be no Russian in the next few weeks and Russia knows that

Well thought out.

1 Like

Re: U.S Notified Russia Of Biden's Ukraine Visit (Photos) by Ikem11(m): 12:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
preciousmetals:
my friend shoot-up, you no nothing

Mr know it all. Continue sounding foolish
Re: U.S Notified Russia Of Biden's Ukraine Visit (Photos) by MaxFree90(m): 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
Real leaders! cool I am very grateful to President Biden for his help to Ukraine! With all the world we will definitely defeat Russia angry
Re: U.S Notified Russia Of Biden's Ukraine Visit (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 1:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:
So Biden had to beg Putin first before he could go see his puppet. grin grin

It's good to be powerful sha.. if not dem for don level Russia like Wetin dem do Iraq and Libya.

He had to even go by train from Poland because he knows by air is too risky grin grin

Sm1 who is living in a shithole is saying rubbish to the west. The Internet u use to type that nonsense was created by the west.

The universal language English u speak is from the west. U want the Chinese or Iranians to colonise u b4 u get sense abi?

1 Like

Re: U.S Notified Russia Of Biden's Ukraine Visit (Photos) by Danisaint112(m): 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

And you think the west will sacrifice their peace because of Ukraine ?
There will never be direct confrontation with Russia lol

Let Putin take down Biden in Ukraine and so we can verify. You think Americans will let it slide if their main man goes down. Joker.

1 Like

Re: U.S Notified Russia Of Biden's Ukraine Visit (Photos) by DMCA: 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2023
Midehi3:
Chai

Sexy wall lizard🙄
Re: U.S Notified Russia Of Biden's Ukraine Visit (Photos) by musicwriter(m): 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2023
Psalmistproject:
A show of strength from Biden.

I believe with a Trump presidency, Russia wouldn't have invaded.

That's true.

In Trump presidency, there was mutual respect. Trump and Russia had a kind of understanding that won't have led to Russia going there.

It's loud and clear to anybody following international events that Russia has done everything possible to avoid this situation that Ukraine find itself today. That was the very reason for supporting Trump presidency.

Blame Ukraine, US, NATO for this war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S Notified Russia Of Biden's Ukraine Visit (Photos) by Gandrova: 1:55pm On Feb 21, 2023
Machinegun91:
I see Ukraine winning this war very soon

I have 50k votes for Peter Obi
Bros it's like you lack comprehension skills or you are are attached with stupidity
Re: U.S Notified Russia Of Biden's Ukraine Visit (Photos) by Gandrova: 1:58pm On Feb 21, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Why him beg Putin before e enter ? grin

Thought you guys said earlier on that if he invades Ukraine NATO will wipe out Russia grin
Don't mind them, they are like Gringory Pithobi fans always thinking upside down
Re: U.S Notified Russia Of Biden's Ukraine Visit (Photos) by Gandrova: 2:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
Gadafii:
Biden took permission from putin to enter Ukraine, make akara no go drop for him head 😅😅😅

Zrlensky just Dey play
This should be a lesson to Zelenskyy that he is fighting a lost battle
Re: U.S Notified Russia Of Biden's Ukraine Visit (Photos) by ZombieSlayer1: 2:06pm On Feb 21, 2023
Karnice600:

Well, I don't know you, but guess what? I added all you've said and the algebraic sum is pointing the fact that this your claim below;

I don't hate the West, lived in 3 Western countries and currently own a tech agency in the US.

is a fat lie.

Your lines and submissions are the same as that of pained religious extremists.
Your bitterness is way louder than the logic you're trying to show.
Guy I don't know you same as you don't know me so would it add a cent to my bank account to tell lies to you? And what are you talking about religious extremism? I was born a Catholic, still a Catholic so what's your point?

Anyways, I was trying to engage you on an intellectual level but since you've resorted to such hullabaloo, I'll have to bid you farewell
Re: U.S Notified Russia Of Biden's Ukraine Visit (Photos) by TristanX: 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:
So Biden had to beg Putin first before he could go see his puppet. grin grin

It's good to be powerful sha.. if not dem for don level Russia like Wetin dem do Iraq and Libya.

He had to even go by train from Poland because he knows by air is too risky grin grin

U sound so dumb. The notice was so Russia will be careful as not to mistakenly hurt Biden, because the result would be deadly.

U can’t understand the difference between a notice and a beg. So if your landlord gives u a notice he’s begging u right?

Putin bots and stupidity sef 😂 😂 😂

1 Like

Re: U.S Notified Russia Of Biden's Ukraine Visit (Photos) by Karnice600: 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

Guy I don't know you same as you don't know me so would it add a cent to my bank account to tell lies to you? And what are you talking about religious extremism? I was born a Catholic, still a Catholic so what's your point?

Anyways, I was trying to engage you on an intellectual level but since you've resorted to such hullabaloo, I'll have to bid you farewell
Adieu papa
Re: U.S Notified Russia Of Biden's Ukraine Visit (Photos) by Karnice600: 2:49pm On Feb 21, 2023
Adjovi:

And you think the whole of USA will still be standing after they nuke Russia?

No Sir. They'll be sleeping.
You don't ask Putin your master this same question everytime he keeps jumping and shouting nukes! nukes!!
I never knew you were this reasonable
Re: U.S Notified Russia Of Biden's Ukraine Visit (Photos) by Adjovi: 2:55pm On Feb 21, 2023
Karnice600:

No Sir. They'll be sleeping.
You don't ask Putin your master this same question everytime he keeps jumping and shouting nukes! nukes!!
I never knew you were this reasonable

I asked you a question stop blabbing. The way you people just open your mouth without having anything upstairs or reasonable to say. You're a waste of my time bye bye

1 Like

Re: U.S Notified Russia Of Biden's Ukraine Visit (Photos) by mbaise1000: 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Why him beg Putin before e enter ? grin

Thought you guys said earlier on that if he invades Ukraine NATO will wipe out Russia grin

Are you actually joking or what, america knows that there is no way Russia will not know that Biden is visiting, and they know too that Russia can fire and claim that they are not aware so america made it official so russia will not say they don't know, so Biden is in Ukraine, if russia is as strong as you claim, let them fire, they truth is they were outsmarted, russia can't do shit to USA, they are afraid of America
Re: U.S Notified Russia Of Biden's Ukraine Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2023
Psalmistproject:

Mr Omniscient, have voting started in your coven? Or should we blame innocent weeds?

Please what ever you do or are, vote Obi. He will heal those that are depressed.

Thank you. I will vote Obi

1 Like

Re: U.S Notified Russia Of Biden's Ukraine Visit (Photos) by Karnice600: 3:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
frankson1:

Some comments on this forum undecided

Since Russia is insignificant and too small, you should ask yourself why the US haven't done what they do to other countries or you think any country or President can do what Putin is doing and the US just do talking undecided undecided

Bro, the moment Benin Republic get nukes and an erratic leader, any country on the planet will tread cautiously with her. She won't be a push over. It's just like you, a full grown muscular adult facing a 12 year old that has a loaded gun. Even if you also have a gun, you'll employ principles, tact and patience to have your way. Put the gun aside, una no be mates for anything. Na the gun just make am level up.
Look at Russia currently. Do you think she is as formidable as everyone thought before this war, without nukes?
I know you'll answer that with sentiments.

Below are the 10 principles of war.
Take a look at those and see how Russia in Ukraine has fared in this scope.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Notified Russia Of Biden's Ukraine Visit (Photos) by shonepa(m): 3:49pm On Feb 21, 2023
Una go start....u don see putin blow anywhere wey Russians plenty for ukraine?

I have friends wey still dey kiev till now, no report of bomb.

GratefulSoul27:

If e sure for putin make he fire one shot towards Biden naa

Re: U.S Notified Russia Of Biden's Ukraine Visit (Photos) by Emma15678: 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
loswhite:
Why would NATO involve in war that is not an attack on his territory? Your powerful says the war is about NATO but he us fighting a non NATO member....lol. NATO doesn't need to prove anything....We know children like you always feel the need to prove yourself.
Was Kuwait a NATO member? Answer Yes or No.

1 Like

Re: U.S Notified Russia Of Biden's Ukraine Visit (Photos) by loswhite(m): 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2023
Emma15678:

Was Kuwait a NATO member? Answer Yes or No.
Can't answer yes or no to a senseless question. It is only a kid that will fail to acknowledge that fighting Russia in an all out war is MAD. Ukraine as a non NATO member is not worth it.
Re: U.S Notified Russia Of Biden's Ukraine Visit (Photos) by SaLongs1(m): 5:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

US knows Ukraine will never win this war.
Ever wondered why any time it seems like Ukraine is looking to broker a peace deal with Russia, one high-ranking US official would go to Ukraine, assure them to help and foolish zellensky would keep fighting?

I just wish people would look into the root causes of this war (untainted by MSM propaganda) and see the hypocrisy of the US.
US would never want this war to end. Ukraine will never defeat Russia despite what the news makes it seem. In the end, Ukraine will lose its armed forces, lose territories, lose infrastructure while US would've sold billions of dollars of their stockpile of old weapons. The ultimate loser is Ukraine. I just hope zellensky would stop allowing US to use his country as the battleground for a proxy war
All you wish for an attacked people may it be so unto you too. You don't have a grip on international affairs at all otherwise you wouldn't say Russia is winning the war when in reality it is Biden instead of Putin who one year after the unjust invasion is in Kiev. This is a war Putin thought he would win based on his last landgrabb when he seized Crimea which he must relinquish by force this time around.
Re: U.S Notified Russia Of Biden's Ukraine Visit (Photos) by noisy45(m): 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2023
aariwa:
One thing about US they never follow the direction the whole world is following when the world was doing left hand drive they went right hand, when the world was doing parliamentary they went presidential and ironically after some time the world starts following the same because America is like a show piece of the world everybody is watching. Everybody knows American presidents, politicians and entertainers but more than half of Americans do not even know where west Africa is or the president of any European country except late queen Elizabeth. Most countries in the world believe in showcasing their best military weapons to inspire fear while America even though an open society downplays its military capability in extreme secrecy that any time American military tests any weapon for the world to see most military watchers know already they have outdated that technology many years before. US military used internet from WW2 and released it to the world in 1999 when it was no longer of use to them same way they released drones for everybody to use. During WW2 hitler subdued entire Europe with his commanders and men like Italian dictator Benito Mussolini , pacific and Asia even China through emperor Hirohito of Japan . America refused to join the war like they are doing now over Ukrainian issue. Hitler, Mussolini etc taunted them until the devil pushed Japan into bombing Pearl Harbor. America entered the war and during the bombardment of Omaha beach and Normandy to gain access into Europe terrified German soldiers wrote that the kind of weapons Americans came with was something they never imagined in their existence would exist in the next 1000 years; then coupled with total destruction of Japanese biggest cities then of Hiroshima and Nagasaki which made emperor Hirohito to admit that after his god it’s Americans. They even came with thousands of fighter jets and bombers than turned German military bases into tornados of fire and armored tankers that run on water and were detonating explosives at the beach. The battle lasted 48 hours and the lightening from the constant bombardments made the night look like broad daylight.It was rumored the shock drove hitler to go and commit suicide. By the time they gained access and started liberating countries held in bondage by hitler there was American flags all over Europe with everybody chanting “America..America…” thanking the heroic soldiers for the new found freedom.That war was described as the largest scale military operation ever carried out in a theater of war in the history of mankind , after that bloodshed Americans started UN, WHO,IMF etc with aim never to have a repeat of such again and that’s why what America did in North Korea,Vietnam, Iran, iraq, etc are largely seen as peace keeping even though moderate and liberal politicians in US are still angered by what happened in iraq. For Biden’s visit I know they will have missile protectors around him and would probably lock up the airspace too in addition to the tight security mobilized from their bases in Europe but should anything happen to Biden in Ukraine there would be no Russian in the next few weeks and Russia knows that

Dey play, just dey play.
Re: U.S Notified Russia Of Biden's Ukraine Visit (Photos) by leofab(f): 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
aariwa:
the British did 80% of the job.. the CIA was trained by British and the Manhattan project was conceived in Britain.. 80% of USA military base today was handed over to them by British and which will be returned after 100yrs..
Re: U.S Notified Russia Of Biden's Ukraine Visit (Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 4:56am On Feb 22, 2023
leofab:
the British did 80% of the job.. the CIA was trained by British and the Manhattan project was conceived in Britain.. 80% of USA military base today was handed over to them by British and which will be returned after 100yrs..
please don't give credit to the British the Americans did most of the Job.
Re: U.S Notified Russia Of Biden's Ukraine Visit (Photos) by Emma15678: 11:58am On Feb 22, 2023
[quote author=loswhite post=121107367]Can't answer yes or no to a senseless question. It is only a kid that will fail to acknowledge that fighting Russia in an all out war is MAD. Ukraine as a non NATO member is not worth it.[/quote🤣🤣Iraq had Weapons of Mass Destruction, didn't they? Why won't the US invade Russia the way she invaded Iraq? Again, was Kuwait a NATO member? Btw, Russia's war in Ukraine has killed two poles.
Re: U.S Notified Russia Of Biden's Ukraine Visit (Photos) by leofab(f): 5:53am On Feb 24, 2023
mysticwarrior:
please don't give credit to the British the Americans did most of the Job.
American has the resources cos they were not directly affected by the war.. Without British resistance hitler would have built his headquarters in New York City..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Xenophobia: South Africa Condemns Nigeria's Decision To Recall Its Ambassador / Russia Retaliates To Obama's Sanctions, CNN Reports / Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.