Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

2023 Presidential Election: Which State Are You Keen About? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election: Which State Are You Keen About? (630 Views)

2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? / 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? / 2019 Election: Which Result Shocked You, Made You Happy And Sad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidential Election: Which State Are You Keen About? by LegalWolf: 8:19am On Feb 21, 2023
Hey Guys,

As the 2023 election approaches, tell us which state promises to be the most interesting to watch out for.

For me, it is BENUE . The Governor supports Obi, almost every other PDP bigwig supports Atiku and APC is also formidable. It is just close to call. My eyes are on that State.

Another one is RIVERS (co-incidentally, they are both G5 states). How would that election pan-out? What is Wike's influence in that State and let us see how it will be.

KANOOOOO !!! Garin Dabo!!! I nearly missed this. This is also another State that I am very very keen about. Would RMK win? Can Ganduje deliver for BAT? What about Atiku's PDP?

Let us here your views

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which State Are You Keen About? by kaylardz(m): 8:32am On Feb 21, 2023
APC will take Kano with small margin
Obi will take Rivers with small margin
Atiku will take Benue with small margin

No block votes for anybody in those States
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which State Are You Keen About? by Pierced(f): 8:35am On Feb 21, 2023
South East and South south.

Obi and his fans claim he will win the whole of South East......I want to see how he will win it when his party is practically non existent over there.

Forget the hype on social media......Obi and his party only exists in urban areas.......but u see those rural areas......what they know is PDP.

In Enugu State...... people in rural areas don't even know that there is a party called LP.....what they know is PDP and APC. With APC being hausa's people party.....while PDP is their own party.

Obi may be popular in South East......but his party is not popular and that will be his down fall.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which State Are You Keen About? by SmartPolician: 8:45am On Feb 21, 2023
I am only interested in the outcome of the general election, no state in particular.

TBH, I am already exhausted with all this campaign drama. We should get this over and done with so we know our fate and move on with our realities.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which State Are You Keen About? by DynamicWriter(f): 8:46am On Feb 21, 2023
Lagos State

I want to check something.

Let's see who owns Lagos, the landlord or the tenants.

In case anyone needs a content writer, kindly check my signature for contact info.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which State Are You Keen About? by Joevics(m): 8:49am On Feb 21, 2023
Pierced:

Obi and his fans claim he will win the whole of South East......I want to see how he will win it when his party is practically non existent over there.

Forget the hype on social media......Obi and his party only exists in urban areas.......but u see those rural areas......what they know is PDP.

In Enugu State...... people in rural areas don't even know that there is a party called LP.....what they know is PDP and APC. With APC being hausa's people party.....while PDP is their own party.

Obi may be popular in South East......but his party is not popular and that will be his down fall.
Have you ever been to the south east? Do you think they have people who live in rocks over there?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which State Are You Keen About? by JoeNL22(m): 8:57am On Feb 21, 2023
LegalWolf:
Hey Guys,

As the 2023 election approaches, tell us which state promises to be the most interesting to watch out for.

For me, it is BENUE . The Governor supports Obi, almost every other PDP bigwig supports Atiku and APC is also formidable. It is just close to call. My eyes are on that State.

Another one is RIVERS (co-incidentally, they are both G5 states). How would that election pan-out? What is Wike's influence in that State and let us see how it will be.

KANOOOOO !!! Garin Dabo!!! I nearly missed this. This is also another State that I am very very keen about. Would RMK win? Can Ganduje deliver for BAT? What about Atiku's PDP?

Let us here your views
Lagos
Rivers
Kano
Kastina
Kaduna

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which State Are You Keen About? by Pierced(f): 8:59am On Feb 21, 2023
Joevics:

Have you ever been to the south east? Do you think they have people who live in rocks over there?

I am an indigene of Enugu State .......so
I know what I am saying.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which State Are You Keen About? by Kingboy10: 9:21am On Feb 21, 2023
Pierced:

I know what I am saying.
where in Enugu are you from?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which State Are You Keen About? by Badgers: 9:34am On Feb 21, 2023
LegalWolf:
Hey Guys,

Let us here your views

BAT will win Benue, forget the obedient noise. Anime remain the most formidable grassroots politician there...
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which State Are You Keen About? by TypicallyBrunt(m): 9:40am On Feb 21, 2023
- Lagos
- Kaduna
- Rivers
- Adamawa
- Taraba

A flip of some of those States will be very satisfying and a necessary humiliation to some loquacious people. grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which State Are You Keen About? by inspector44(m): 9:42am On Feb 21, 2023
Edo and plateau state will be though too no clear win for now
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which State Are You Keen About? by Joevics(m): 9:53am On Feb 21, 2023
Pierced:

I know what I am saying.
You don't know anything. The same Enugu where even priest are educating their members on how to vote LP?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which State Are You Keen About? by LegalWolf: 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2023
Badgers:

BAT will win Benue, forget the obedient noise. Anime remain the most formidable grassroots politician there...

I know he stands a chance. But let’s wait and see !
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which State Are You Keen About? by blank(f): 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
TypicallyBrunt:
- Lagos
- Kaduna
- Rivers
- Adamawa
- Taraba

A flip of some of those States will be very satisfying and a necessary humiliation to some loquacious people. grin

These and Bayelsa.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which State Are You Keen About? by frank14011991(m): 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2023
SOKOTO, kano, rivers, benue
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which State Are You Keen About? by buchilla: 4:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
Pierced:

Obi is very popular everywhere in Southeast. LP Party have Candidates for Senate and House of Reps in almost all the States in Southeast. Some of them even use his popularity to campaign for themselves.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which State Are You Keen About? by LegalWolf: 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
blank:

These and Bayelsa.

Bayelsa will be interesting too. But I think PDP will win eventually
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which State Are You Keen About? by blank(f): 4:40pm On Feb 21, 2023
LegalWolf:

Bayelsa will be interesting too. But I think PDP will win eventually

Even APC has a strong chance here. That's why I am looking forward to the results. It would be very interesting.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which State Are You Keen About? by Pierced(f): 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
buchilla:
Obi is very popular everywhere in Southeast. LP Party have Candidates for Senate and House of Reps in almost all the States in Southeast. Some of them even use his popularity to campaign for themselves.

Yes....Obi is popular.

But is his party popular? No.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which State Are You Keen About? by Pikahol(m): 9:48am On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

please go back to your post. grin grin grin grin . In Abuja here we delivered him.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which State Are You Keen About? by Pierced(f): 9:49am On Feb 26, 2023
Pikahol:
please go back to your post. grin grin grin grin . In Abuja here we delivered him.

Congratulations..... enjoy Tinubu presidency then.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which State Are You Keen About? by Pikahol(m): 9:56am On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

Congratulations..... enjoy Tinubu presidency then.
see painment. U think politics na just to type nonsense. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Obi is coming

(1) (Reply)

Obi Shows Strong In Lagos,abuja , South East, South South , Others / This Election Has Failed - See The Secrete / Obidients Arise! Finish The Job Now And Take Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.