Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,924 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response (32712 Views)

Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Fulani Plots To Colonize Nigeria Like Usman Danfodio / Paul Adefarasin Displays Super Eagles Jersey With Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by Jeffyblaq(m): 2:51am On Feb 23, 2023
I have No extra regard for these men of god in quote.. They are just doing their business.. Yes their business..

Same way pastor Chris of christ embassy, said he saw it in his vision that Obi is going to win, now this professing that itz goin to be Tinubu.

None and I mean none have any vision.. Just a perception of who they like to win.

Don't come here and deceive the already gullible masses.

Vote for your conscience. Salute
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by johnfem321: 2:54am On Feb 23, 2023
As Yoruba I can unapologetic say na an average Yoruba man sees is tribe, culture and languages
first .. it’s in our blood.. Omo eni o ni sedi bebere ka fi Eleke Sidi Omo elomi.. another one says a kin le Omoburuku fe kin pa je..
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by 2016v2017: 6:56am On Feb 23, 2023
Eketem:
Paul Adefarasin who leads House on the Rocks came under fire in the last 24 hours for his claim that there will be another Saul before David.

For non Bible scholars, David was the one after God's heart while Saul was someone who fell out of favor with God by his actions.

He claimed that there will be a Saul before David.

He came under heavy fire and people feel he is just being dragged for not taking a stand.

However the reason he is being called out is for lying and hypocrisy.

1. In April 2022 he was very vocal about the church taking a stand, it was he who declared that no Christian should be on the sidelines.

2. He claimed Christians will give block votes to a certain candidate who they will name before election.

3. After the primaries people speculate that his preferred candidate didn't win and instead of being a decent human being and saying he was guided by his personal bias went to lie that it was some sort of revelation.

4. He is being disagreed with because the Bible instructs that we condemn prophets who lie and claim their personal bias is a revelation from God.

Ezekiel 13:1: Ezekiel, son of man, condemn the prophets of Israel who say they speak in my name, but who preach messages that come from their own imagination.

5. He has the right as a human being and an individual to want to support a candidate and decide to change his mind when his candidate didn't appear but he doesn't have the right to use the Bible to manipulate Christians into whatever thing he has put himself in currently.

Paul Adefarasin Reacts

https://twitter.com/pauladefarasin/status/1628075225047871498
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by israelmao(m): 7:02am On Feb 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
God has absolutely nothing to do with what will take place on Saturday. Instead the will of those who rule your Nigeria, whether it be the people or your politicians, is what is going to happen on that day. undecided
Your opinion
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by Kobojunkie: 7:03am On Feb 23, 2023
israelmao:
Your opinion
I only post God's Truth when using God's name. undecided

God of Israel never said He is also God of Nigeria. Even Jesus Christ never hinted at being on the side of the Nigerian people as He instead insisted that His Father sent Him only to the Lost sheep of Israel. undecided
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 7:08am On Feb 23, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Be quiet. I'm a member of HOTR. He initially gave recommendations on what we should look for in a president. Only for him to suddenly start talking about Saul and Paul.

If Buhari is not Saul then who is Buhari? Nebuchadnezzer?

Panam Percy Paul preached similar message three years ago and identified Buhari as Saul.

No wonder Akpororo had the guts to insult Peter Obi. No be message them send am so?
You get the point now. Am a member of house on the rock but I tell you Akpororo couldn't have done what he did if it wasn't what they sent him from back stage. And remember Akpororo is always trying to fam with pastor Paul. So he was the best person to send such errand. I knew the day I watched that video

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by israelmao(m): 7:18am On Feb 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I only post God's Truth when using God's name. undecided

God of Israel never said He is also God of Nigeria. Even Jesus Christ never hinted at being on the side of the Nigerian people as He instead insisted that His Father sent Him only to the Lost sheep of Israel. undecided
Your opinion
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by Kobojunkie: 7:20am On Feb 23, 2023
israelmao:

Your opinion
The Words of Jesus Christ are nothing but opinions to you... wow! undecided
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by israelmao(m): 7:22am On Feb 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The Words of Jesus Christ are nothing but opinions to you... wow! undecided
You said so
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by Kobojunkie: 7:23am On Feb 23, 2023
israelmao:

You said so
I am only reasserting your claim is all. undecided
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by Amaggedon: 7:42am On Feb 23, 2023
Thinkam:
wink Yoruba pastors where expecting the only Christian candidate to be osinbanjo, that's why before primaries all Yoruba pastors where shouting Christians must rule in 2023.

As the only Christian candidate is now Igbo, all the Yoruba pastors returned to support the Muslim Muslim ticket they were preaching against.

Igbos face fact, Obi can't get 20k votes from Yorubas

Even all the major pastors( eneche, ecwa, umca etc) and parishes in the north are supporting Obi, northern Christians are supporting Obi, big South South pastors (Suleman, Chris, ibiyome) are supporting Obi.

No big Yoruba pastor supports Obi.

Igbos open your eyes and vote Atiku the Unifier.

Atiku is coming
Get out.
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by Derrickfoster1: 7:50am On Feb 23, 2023
Moh247:

Just an advise , spend more time on yourself, comment on your ideology

Shatap
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 23, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Be quiet. I'm a member of HOTR. He initially gave recommendations on what we should look for in a president. Only for him to suddenly start talking about Saul and Paul.

If Buhari is not Saul then who is Buhari? Nebuchadnezzer?

Panam Percy Paul preached similar message three years ago and identified Buhari as Saul.

No wonder Akpororo had the guts to insult Peter Obi. No be message them send am so?

He thought Osibanjo will fly APC flag. Yorubas are the most tribalistic of all Nigeria. But dey do it codedly.

Obi's presidency has exposed them all. See Redeem that formed political structure in church hoping Osibanjo wins APC primary has gone mute.

God no be man actually.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by soojar(m): 7:56am On Feb 23, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Buhari has been consistent with his stand.

Pastor Paul hasn't. Painful part is hyping all then demoralizing all just before elections.

Anyways he's been called out for it and he has explained to his own understanding what he was trying to say.

That one don pass.

Amen brother

We learn everyday.
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by Loonyy(m): 8:12am On Feb 23, 2023
The Hypocrisy is Christianity is just too much?,

Tell me if Peter Obi was from the West will all of them not support him?

Check the list of pastors endorsing Peter Obi, they are not westerners this tells you 1 thing

This Election is an Eye Opener

A Muslim candidate

Vs

A Christian Candidate

And instead for the Church to make a stand
They are busy saying they are partisan,
They have members from different political parties

Now I know Berra
It's not about right or wrong
It's about who gets the most members

No wonder with all the Churches scattered all over
Evil prevailing everywhere you look

Bcux instead of them to look for disciples they are busy hunting for members
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by Mryacks: 8:27am On Feb 23, 2023
He is simply saying that Saul (Tinubu) will come rule before (David) Peter Obi. Obi will probably win the next elections after 2023 cos he is now the people's man. This one came to early for him. So he will go back and stay humble till the next episode...
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by 9gerian: 10:28am On Feb 23, 2023
And why do you attack / insult me for having an opinion, even if contrary to yours? And is that not more foolish having such a worldview?

At least I have a fairly balanced view, hence the opportunity to learn and unlearn new things. Can you say the same for yourself?

Kobojunkie:
You happen to be lucky to have been born into the information age yet you remain this gullible? Why do you do this foolishness to yourself? undecided
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by 9gerian: 10:59am On Feb 23, 2023
You have a point but again that is your opinion.

Has the RCCG ever openly supported any candidate before? Or as the church ever prevented any candidate from visiting and participating in its programs? If not, why should the church change its policy for the sake of your candidate? Why this baseless sense of entitlement?

Why are you guys so vehement about arm twisting and bullying everyone to support your candidate, including churches that try to stay neutral, and thereby leaving their congregations to make their own political decisions. This is the honorable thing for most churches to do, especially if they have not been instructed by God to take definitive steps to support any candidate.

The funny part is that it is not even the religion that is driving your passions but your quest to use religion to reach your partisan and tribal goals. This is because Obi does not belong to any of those churches that you are now bullying and forming online mobs against. He has even been accused of belonging to some other groups outside of the church.

Most of you applauded these churches when they said what you wanted but turned against them (mob style) the moment they refused to endorse your candidate. Is it that you guys are already looking for who to blame if Obi doesn’t win or what? This smells badly of tribal bigotry. No fairness, no objectivity, no sportsmanship. Just crude bullying.

Finally, these practices as you guys are expressing are only to be found amongst cults and not in the church!

Loonyy:
The Hypocrisy is Christianity is just too much?,

Tell me if Peter Obi was from the West will all of them not support him?

Check the list of pastors endorsing Peter Obi, they are not westerners this tells you 1 thing

This Election is an Eye Opener

A Muslim candidate

Vs

A Christian Candidate

And instead for the Church to make a stand
They are busy saying they are partisan,
They have members from different political parties

Now I know Berra
It's not about right or wrong
It's about who gets the most members

No wonder with all the Churches scattered all over
Evil prevailing everywhere you look

Bcux instead of them to look for disciples they are busy hunting for members

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by XAUBulls: 12:37pm On Feb 23, 2023
seunmsg:
Obi supporters have finally found Agbado 🌽🌽🌽 inside Adefarasin’s pocket 🤣🤣🤣.

I don’t understand why these headless mob think everybody must support their well packaged Agulu fraud. Anyway, they will all go back to wailing and agitating for IPOB by this time next week.
The narscissistic behavior of these creeps online and offline shows strong elements of mental instability and ethnic bigotry.

Many of Obi's majorly young Ibo supporters are anti-democratic elements who must respect other peoples' legit opinions.

They should let Paul Adefarasin be
(Paul is one of the sons of Justice Adefarasin who was the first Attorney General of Lagos State under the Governor Brigadier General Mobolaji Johnson administration in the 1970s)!

IMHO, the Adefarasins are too refined and educated to start micro-managing people or grown adults on who to vote for, when to pee, brush their teeth and other mundane talk!

Mercy Johnson, Joke Silva, Pastor Poju, Segun Awosanya (Segalinks), and many more prominent folks have been insulted and bullied online by these creeps for expressing their legit opinions.

The Nairaland thread posts and screenshots of the brutal online attacks on Mercy Johnson showed the online bullies who insulted her were some intolerant male and female Ibos.
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by XAUBulls: 12:43pm On Feb 23, 2023
9gerian:

Has the RCCG ever openly supported any candidate before? Or as the church ever prevented any candidate from visiting and participating in its programs? If not, why should the church change its policy for the sake of your candidate? Why this baseless sense of entitlement?

Why are you guys so vehement about arm twisting and bullying everyone to support your candidate, including churches that try to stay neutral, and thereby leaving their congregations to make their own political decisions. This is the honorable thing for most churches to do, especially if they have not been instructed by God to take definitive steps to support any candidate.

The funny part is that it is not even the religion that is driving your passions but your quest to use religion to reach your partisan and tribal goals. This is because Obi does not belong to any of those churches that you are now bullying and forming online mobs against. He has even been accused of belonging to some other groups outside of the church.

Most of you applauded these churches when they said what you wanted but turned against them (mob style) the moment they refused to endorse your candidate. Is it that you guys are already looking for who to blame if Obi doesn’t win or what? This smells badly of tribal bigotry. No fairness, no objectivity, no sportsmanship. Just crude bullying.

Finally, these practices as you guys are expressing are only to be found amongst cults and not in the church!
Nicely put.
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by Kobojunkie: 2:25pm On Feb 23, 2023
9gerian:
And why do you attack / insult me for having an opinion, even if contrary to yours? And is that not more foolish having such a worldview?

At least I have a fairly balanced view, hence the opportunity to learn and unlearn new things. Can you say the same for yourself?
I didn't insult you for having an opinion. I pointed out instead how foolish your opinion is given the times you were born into. undecided
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by Danisaint112(m): 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
seunmsg:
Obi supporters have finally found Agbado 🌽🌽🌽 inside Adefarasin’s pocket 🤣🤣🤣.

I don’t understand why these headless mob think everybody must support their well packaged Agulu fraud. Anyway, they will all go back to wailing and agitating for IPOB by this time next week.

What stops you from packaging your drug sniffing Lord well. That you all lack the ability to do so says a lot too. Or should I say his crimes are too evident and obvious that it can not be hidden anymore. Tueh! shameless urchins.
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by Loonyy(m): 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2023
9gerian:

Thanks for the mention but try understand my Stance

Ask yourself these question?

If it's an Iman abi sultan
Would he sit on the fence?

Would there be a question of the candidates state of origin?

The Muslims in mosque instruct there worshipers on what to do politically
Why can't same be said for Christians?

Why Can't we come together for once as Christians?
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by ikorodureporta: 4:31am On Feb 24, 2023
Is that one a pastor??
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by CaseSensitive(m): 5:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
I'm not religious and will never disrespect anyone who is, but I'm starting to see sense in this guy's analogy. I think Tinubu will be declared president for a short while even though he didn't win. There will probably be chaos in the country as a result and Obi will challenge the result in the court of law and will be declared winner.
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by rilla64: 12:35am On Mar 01, 2023
CaseSensitive:
I'm not religious and will never disrespect anyone who is, but I'm starting to see sense in this guy's analogy. I think Tinubu will be declared president for a short while even though he didn't win. There will probably be chaos in the country as a result and Obi will challenge the result in the court of law and will be declared winner.

You are indeed wise.
The prophecy has finally come to pass and the most important part of the prophecy is not to be disappointed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos / Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) / I Pray To Die Same Day With My Wife Says E.A Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.