Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,260 members, 7,839,319 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Russia-Ukraine Live: Vladimir Putin's Combative Speech (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine Live: Vladimir Putin's Combative Speech (Photos) (37780 Views)

Russia-Ukraine Live: What Exactly Did US President, Joe Biden Say (Photos) / Vladimir Putin Sworn In For 4th Term, Rides In New Russian-Made Limo / ‘Pinch Me!’ - Vladimir Putin To Nigerian Student Who Was Bemused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine Live: Vladimir Putin's Combative Speech (Photos) by Stevosty: 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
People who have either of names starting with “P” are naturally evil.

Why Nigerians must not vote for Peter Obi

These class of people can kill thousands without remorse.

And they are fvckin corrupt! Natural oligarchs.

One of the major setbacks that affected Psquare.- Having two “P” in one family! That’s a disaster

Ordinarily, The Federal Government should call for the execution of people whose name starts with P
You no well, go see a doctor before it get worse.
Re: Russia-Ukraine Live: Vladimir Putin's Combative Speech (Photos) by itsRhamzy: 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2023
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Enugurangers:

Please provide a link that says Russia officially applied to join NATO.

I know Putin talked to Bill Clinton about it and there was no Objection, but did Russia officially apply?

I will like to read about the application.
did I just hear you say no objections? If there were no objections why are they not in NATO since years back?? Watch this video bro, I spit facts grin.

https://fb.watch/iQAHQcFYd3/

To let you understand how determined US is, you won't find this video on YouTube. They literally censored every legit news coming from Russia to make the rest of the world not hear from Russia or understand what the real situation is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine Live: Vladimir Putin's Combative Speech (Photos) by Abrahamweb(m): 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2023
If you think USA, Europe and NATO is right,just watch this video abeg.
Not mine,just an independent journalist

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYSdDNeM/

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine Live: Vladimir Putin's Combative Speech (Photos) by Mikeiron78(m): 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
His end is already here, wait for it.
Re: Russia-Ukraine Live: Vladimir Putin's Combative Speech (Photos) by Karnice600: 4:03pm On Feb 21, 2023
Masterviolence:
I support Russia
Yeah we know.
Re: Russia-Ukraine Live: Vladimir Putin's Combative Speech (Photos) by brutal1(m): 4:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
There will never be peace in the whole world. Know this and know peace. The world will not be at peace at the same time also not at war ar the same time. No matter the evangelism we do the works will never be converted to one religion, we will co exist forever,
There will always be fight, people will always die through many means...Natural disasters and mishaps ...Flight will always crash, hurricane, earthquake, road accident, sickness and diseases. These are the facts about life. You can't pray it to end. It wont end..this is life. Our parents were once single before they met and got married, gave birth to us, they will end up being single at a point when one dies, the other remain single until that one sef go die...we d children will follow that same line, marry a stranger and become parents..that's the circle of life...births are natural, death natural ...people come and people go .
Gozzyzenith:
We need peace in the world, enough of the war and senseless killings.

Send a whatsapp DM for your SOP, CV and your study abroad interest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine Live: Vladimir Putin's Combative Speech (Photos) by Paruz1015(m): 4:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
gfelo:
pls o whats stop Russia not to join NATO

The US wants an enemy that’s the only way they can display their superiority. NATO was formed solely to defend itself from the Soviet Union and now Russia. After the the Second World War, there were two super powers which were the US and the Soviet Union. After the fall of the soviet in 1991, the US and its western allies expanded the reach of the Union. Russian used to have their own union with countries that were members of the former Soviet Union. Due to the foreign policy of the US, they attracted those countries and most of them are not members of NATO. Now, Russia is feeling isolated and threatened that’s why they are against Ukraine which were neutral from joining NATO. US has always been political about international affairs and they always have an agenda. Yes, they come with democracy and preaches freedom but internally they are looking for avenues to cage Russia. I am very certain the US will invade Mexico if they partnered with Russia. It’s all politics for the US to control the whole world unchallenged.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine Live: Vladimir Putin's Combative Speech (Photos) by Enugurangers: 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2023
itsRhamzy:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] did I just hear you say no objections? If there were no objections why are they not in NATO since years back?? Watch this video bro, I spit facts grin.

To let you understand how determined US is, you won't find this video on YouTube. They literally censored every legit news coming from Russia to make the rest of the world not hear from Russia or understand what the real situation is.
I watched the video. Thanks.
That was Putin saying the US president reaction was reserved - Putin's word. Same way he said he was not invading Ukraine and he invaded. Meaning he lied.

Bill Clinton said No objection - was he lying or telling the truth? I do not know. He may be lying like Putin also lied about the invasion as well.

Anyway, my question is can you please provide a link on when Russia officially applied to join NATO?

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine Live: Vladimir Putin's Combative Speech (Photos) by Enugurangers: 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2023
raskymonojendor:

I agree on this.

However,

He miscalculated western support for Ukraine.
When he invaded Georgia, the West stood back and watched. When he annexed Crimea, the West stood back and watched. I guess the the west and it's allies have had enough of the bullying.

Despite warning from Putin that there will be serious consequences if any country steps up to support Ukraine, the West and many other countries (including Morroco) have called Putin's bluff over and over again.
You are right. Small Morocco sef supplied Tanks to Ukraine after several threat from Russia to scare and stop countries from arming Ukraine.

But unlike Georgia and Crimea, the will of the people of Ukraine this time around to stay back and fight for their fatherland was the game changer. The turning point was when Zekensky and his family declined Biden's offer of asylum to the USA and told them he needed ammunitions.

If Nigerians can stand up to our mad politicians the way Zekensky and Ukrainians stood up to Putin, Nigeria would not be in a mess that we are in now. Brave men and people build nations.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine Live: Vladimir Putin's Combative Speech (Photos) by linearity: 4:13pm On Feb 21, 2023
Whobedatte:
Mad man Putin is fed up
Overrated piece of shit
Their membership was rejected.
Re: Russia-Ukraine Live: Vladimir Putin's Combative Speech (Photos) by Oddfinder12: 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2023
obedience4:

Look at this one
You are saying God bless Russia,are the Russians able to vote a president as you will do this Satday??
You hate the USA but you love the democracy that you will enjoy this satday, while hyping a country were a strong man reign supreme
Nigeria will never been like Russia. ..anyway out of the foolishness you wrote there is the still some sense, at least you are voting PO
You're a compound pig.
Don't ever in ur miserable life quote me again. Indiala
Re: Russia-Ukraine Live: Vladimir Putin's Combative Speech (Photos) by Fortune118005(m): 4:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
jahsharon:
Let the nuclear war begin
If you know the meaning of nuclear war, you won't pray for it

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine Live: Vladimir Putin's Combative Speech (Photos) by raskymonojendor: 4:19pm On Feb 21, 2023
Enugurangers:

You are right. Small Morocco sef supplied Tanks to Ukraine after several threat from Russia to scare and stop countries from arming Ukraine.

But unlike Georgia and Crimea, the will of the people of Ukraine this time around to stay back and fight for their fatherland was the game changer. The turning point was when Zekensky and his family declined Biden's offer of asylum to the USA and told them he needed ammunitions.

If Nigerians can stand up to our mad politicians the way Zekensky and Ukrainians stood up to Putin, Nigeria would not be in a mess that we are in now. Brave men and people build nations.
I agree with your post. This war has become rather too expensive for both sides. One thing is certain, Putin will think twice before ever invading another country again which is good for world peace.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine Live: Vladimir Putin's Combative Speech (Photos) by BenedictAbajue(m): 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
itsRhamzy:
They tried joining NATO but US turned them down without any reason. It was there Russia realized US has made Russia an enemy of NATO to keep NATOs relevance flourishing because without any common enemy, NATO will die a natural death as no one is willing to fight wars or become an enemy of NATO
US cannot risk fighting an enemy having almost equal brutal strength and mad abilities to strike back delivering devastating blows as well, hence why they're using Ukraine as a pawn in the fight.

US imperialism is a cancer to the world.

I wanted to ask why they haven't done the same for Nigeria and Arab nations. But then I realized the British already has hands on ours. Maybe its the same with Arab countries. Who knows?
Re: Russia-Ukraine Live: Vladimir Putin's Combative Speech (Photos) by Karnice600: 4:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
itsRhamzy:
you don't understand. They tried joining NATO but US turned them down without any reason. It was there Russia realized US has made Russia an enemy of NATO to keep NATOs relevance flourishing because without any common enemy, NATO will die a natural death as no one is willing to fight wars or become an enemy of NATO.

So you understand why Russia is fighting this war. NATO and American imperialism seek to use Russia's close neighbors to get to Russia and breaking Russia into parts as an endgame to create the good atmosphere to stealing their oil 🛢️ like they did in Iraq and Syria and Libya.

Russia is too powerful to be defeated or crushed like Iraq otherwise America would've stepped in with boots on ground. The only thing keeping Americans at bay is Russia's military and nukes. US cannot risk fighting an enemy having almost equal brutal strength and mad abilities to strike back delivering devastating blows as well. They can't fight an ememy that could decimate their beautiful cities 😂 hence why they're using Ukraine as a pawn in the fight.

For those in doubt, kindly watch this video on this Facebook link below and hear things from the horse's mouth. You won't find this video easily on the net as they literally censored every legit news coming from Russia to keep the world away from knowing the truth behind Soviet/NATO and Russia's application to join NATO. US imperialism is a cancer to the world.

Look at all NATO states, can you find an undemocratic, authoritarian state amongst them?
Please if there's any, lets know.
NATO was set up to contain certain ideologies that saw Europe bleed from the grips of Hitler's claws.
USSR died a natural death. America was just a catalyst to that death process. Gorbachev knew the system was fast deteriorating and that communism was phasing out naturally, just like fax messages, in the dawn of emails and the internet.
Ukraine had always wanted to leave USSR. Many Soviet states hated that Union. It was like an expired, forced marriage. Russia had always enjoyed the privileges and glory of that Union as the capital, more than any other party involved.
Putin came up to revive it by force and began land grabbing like Chinwetalu Agu. That's where he's stuck now.
Re: Russia-Ukraine Live: Vladimir Putin's Combative Speech (Photos) by tonyshine01: 4:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
No worry na. Sebi we dey watch dem.
Putin go catch Zelenskylike rat if he no escape.

God1000:
He should stop blaming the west, he started the war thinking Ukraine will be gone within days.

Who could have imagined in 2022, when Ukraine's situation looked so hopeless that the United States offered to evacuate Zelensky and he famously refused, that a year later the Ukrainian people would have put up such a strong resistance, and the West would have given so much support for their efforts?

And that instead of Putin having a military parade in Kyiv, it would be Biden walking in the Ukrainian capital's streets.

Everything no be gra gra

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine Live: Vladimir Putin's Combative Speech (Photos) by itsRhamzy: 4:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
Karnice600:

Look at all NATO states, can you find an undemocratic, authoritarian state amongst them?
Please if there's any, lets know.
NATO was set up to contain certain ideologies that saw Europe bleed from the grips of Hitler's claws.
USSR died a natural death. America was just a catalyst to that death process. Gorbachev knew the system was fast deteriorating and that communism was phasing out naturally, just like fax messages, in the dawn of emails and the internet.
Ukraine had always wanted to leave USSR. Many Soviet states hated that Union. It was like an expired, forced marriage. Russia had always enjoyed the privileges and glory of that Union as the capital, more than any other party involved.
Putin came up to revive it by force and began land grabbing like Chinwetalu Agu. That's where he's stuck now.
dey play... Turkey practises democracy? Leemao grin
Re: Russia-Ukraine Live: Vladimir Putin's Combative Speech (Photos) by Zane2point4(m): 4:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Putin begins state of the nation address:

Putin says Ukraine, the West ‘started the war’

ALJAZEERA

Source cnn abi ajezerra?
Re: Russia-Ukraine Live: Vladimir Putin's Combative Speech (Photos) by Karnice600: 4:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
itsRhamzy:
Russia on the defensive? What planet do you live? Ever since Russia left Kherson have Ukraine taken even a feet of land? Whats happening in Bakhmut? Oh Russia is on defensive over there too grin

Where Russia tell you say Dem go take Kiev in 2 weeks? Only zombies gulp every news without checking if true or not grin

Guy, find water drink. You'll be alright.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine Live: Vladimir Putin's Combative Speech (Photos) by Masterviolence(m): 4:32pm On Feb 21, 2023
Karnice600:

Yeah we know.
And I hope there's no problem with that?
Re: Russia-Ukraine Live: Vladimir Putin's Combative Speech (Photos) by gfelo(m): 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2023
thanks boss
Paruz1015:

The US wants an enemy that’s the only way they can display their superiority. NATO was formed solely to defend itself from the Soviet Union and now Russia. After the the Second World War, there were two super powers which were the US and the Soviet Union. After the fall of the soviet in 1991, the US and its western allies expanded the reach of the Union. Russian used to have their own union with countries that were members of the former Soviet Union. Due to the foreign policy of the US, they attracted those countries and most of them are not members of NATO. Now, Russia is feeling isolated and threatened that’s why they are against Ukraine which were neutral from joining NATO. US has always been political about international affairs and they always have an agenda. Yes, they come with democracy and preaches freedom but internally they are looking for avenues to cage Russia. I am very certain the US will invade Mexico if they partnered with Russia. It’s all politics for the US to control the whole world unchallenged.
Re: Russia-Ukraine Live: Vladimir Putin's Combative Speech (Photos) by Yankee101: 4:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
No one in Africa likes this

Look at what they do with their own peoples: the destruction of the family, cultural and national identity, perversion, and the abuse of children are declared the norm. And priests are forced to bless same-sex marriages,” he added.

“As it became known, the Anglican Church plans to consider the idea of a gender-neutral God … Millions of people in the West understand they are being led to a real spiritual catastrophe
Re: Russia-Ukraine Live: Vladimir Putin's Combative Speech (Photos) by goody234: 4:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
dantewest:
When I see people defending Ukraine, I shake my head. Putin is right in all ramifications. If I were the president of Russia, I would have started the war much longer than Putin did.

No mind these empty heads just spewing out western propaganda i dont support any war... but if you poke me i will poke back ...Nigerians concentrate on your election your own lives are at stake come Saturday

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine Live: Vladimir Putin's Combative Speech (Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 4:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

He wanted to become part of prosperous Europe but also wanted to jump the queue. Pride comes before the fall. He felt he was more important than some other countries.

Now I know
Re: Russia-Ukraine Live: Vladimir Putin's Combative Speech (Photos) by frugal(m): 4:40pm On Feb 21, 2023
Enugurangers:

I salute the guy's courage and resolve, honestly. Ukraine would have since fallen if he'd taken Biden up on his offer.
Re: Russia-Ukraine Live: Vladimir Putin's Combative Speech (Photos) by Ajibade123(m): 4:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
gfelo:
NATO was formed mainly to be against NATO because all of them combined no reach Russia
Re: Russia-Ukraine Live: Vladimir Putin's Combative Speech (Photos) by t2luv1: 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Same shit. West bad, nazi Ukraine, west LGQBT. He has also changed his tune from special operations to War, and as if it was the west that invaded Ukraine.

We will capture Kyiv in 2 weeks has turned to struggling in eastern flank of Ukraine for 1 year. Ukrainians nor be Georgians ooo.

And while he is giving his speech, Russians are fleeing to the USA in large numbers via Mexico as refugees.

LMAO

It is good to be white oops meant to type right. Had this been a black family fleeing from Haiti I wonder what would have happened? No need to wonder partner I will tell yaa. Their black A**es would have been sent back. I have come to believe with all my beings that God gotta be black. We blacks have suffered enough in this world that the only viable option that remains on that judgment day is heaven. Are you people with me on this one?
Re: Russia-Ukraine Live: Vladimir Putin's Combative Speech (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 4:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
I think I’m beginning to like this Putin by force
Re: Russia-Ukraine Live: Vladimir Putin's Combative Speech (Photos) by Minjim: 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
itsRhamzy:
get your facts right bro. Russia tried joining NATO after a US president (Clinton or Bush I think) visited Moscow in the early 2000s and Putin literally asked Bush about being a member of NATO and didn't get any reply. Go to YouTube bro and watch the press from Putin's mouth himself.

Soviet union was disbanded in 1992, Russia applied in the early 2000s

Russia was denied membership because of issues like the invasion of Ukraine.

Imagine if Russia were to be in NATO by now.
There will be no one to help Ukraine
Re: Russia-Ukraine Live: Vladimir Putin's Combative Speech (Photos) by dappydozzy(m): 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2023
gfelo:

A beg go sleep, you dont know world history, NATO was formed because of Russia in the first instance so Russia becoming a member of NATO is a no-no. NATO was founded on the concept of conspiracy, western conspiracy, a conspiracy of western hypocrites.. So if Russia joins NATO, who are they allying against. If you understand and know deeply about global history, you wont make that statement in the first place.
Re: Russia-Ukraine Live: Vladimir Putin's Combative Speech (Photos) by ifeanyiclement: 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2023
itsRhamzy:
you don't understand. They tried joining NATO but US turned them down without any reason. It was there Russia realized US has made Russia an enemy of NATO to keep NATOs relevance flourishing because without any common enemy, NATO will die a natural death as no one is willing to fight wars or become an enemy of NATO.

So you understand why Russia is fighting this war. NATO and American imperialism seek to use Russia's close neighbors to get to Russia and breaking Russia into parts as an endgame to create the good atmosphere to stealing their oil 🛢️ like they did in Iraq and Syria and Libya.

Russia is too powerful to be defeated or crushed like Iraq otherwise America would've stepped in with boots on ground. The only thing keeping Americans at bay is Russia's military and nukes. US cannot risk fighting an enemy having almost equal brutal strength and mad abilities to strike back delivering devastating blows as well. They can't fight an ememy that could decimate their beautiful cities 😂 hence why they're using Ukraine as a pawn in the fight.

For those in doubt, kindly watch this video on this Facebook link below and hear things from the horse's mouth. You won't find this video easily on the net as they literally censored every legit news coming from Russia to keep the world away from knowing the truth behind Soviet/NATO and Russia's application to join NATO. US imperialism is a cancer to the world. Please stop publishing lies, Russia has never applied to join NATO rather they tried to extablish an opposite organization with it's own economic system, good luck to them

Re: Russia-Ukraine Live: Vladimir Putin's Combative Speech (Photos) by Goodlady(f): 4:48pm On Feb 21, 2023
itsRhamzy:
wdym the whole world? Is NATO the whole world? NATO doesn't even make up 30% of the entire planet in terms of population. Who told you Russia have enemies outside NATO? Dey play
Whichever way. Putin is evil n his evil ll consume him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gambia's Yahya Jammeh Agrees To Step Down As President / Huge Fire Erupts On A Chinese Highway As More Than 40 Vehicles Crash (Photos) / Michelle Obama Takes Her Last Walk Through The White House (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.