Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Cashless Policy New Trend - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cashless Policy New Trend (254 Views)

APC May Lose 2023 Presidential Election Because Of Cashless Policy, Sagay Warns / POS Stamp Duty: ‘You Are Rubbishing Cashless Policy’ – Women Group Tells FG / House Of Representatives Orders CBN To Suspend Cashless Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cashless Policy New Trend by Primusinterpares(m): 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
So yesterday i wanted to enter a vehicle from mile 2 to under. I had only old notes...

After much stress i got an offer the driver offered to drop me at under for 1k old notes... I nor even think twice i accepted the deal...

Now am stranded at under... Luckily i saw a pos guy charging 6500 to collect 5k new notes. I also jumped on this too to get cash to proceed on my journey.

Now i saw one restaurant still collecting the old notes but...

If you buy 500 worth of food you pay 1k old note. If you also buy 250 worth of food you pay in 500 old notes.

How is it going at your end any new trend with respect to this policy?
Re: Cashless Policy New Trend by Primusinterpares(m): 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2023
What do you think

(1) (Reply)

God Please Remember AKWUZU Murders On 25th February, 2023 / Decides2023: Senator Makarfi Votes, Attributes Smooth Conduct Of Poll / Labour Party Video Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.