Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

See The Left-over My Wife Gave To Our Daughter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Left-over My Wife Gave To Our Daughter (5737 Views)

Our Daughter Got Married Without Our knowledge / Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth / My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Left-over My Wife Gave To Our Daughter by GeorgWashinton: 3:35pm On Feb 21, 2023
My wife is just misbehaving this days and making life unbearable for me.
Not only does she shout at me or walk out of me sometimes but she doesn't take good care of our kids.

She don't cook for us again or prepare them for school neither does she keep them neat and clean.

Nothing has pained me more like coming back home to meet my daughter eating a terrible Left-over that even dogs will reject.

She left the room messed up and went away.

I couldn't believe my eyes and I think it's time to get her out of my house.
Please see the pictures below.

Seun Mynd44 nlfpmod

2 Shares

Re: See The Left-over My Wife Gave To Our Daughter by GeorgWashinton: 3:37pm On Feb 21, 2023
Just take a look at this.
I'm fed up and she must leave my house.

Re: See The Left-over My Wife Gave To Our Daughter by TheCongo2: 3:40pm On Feb 21, 2023
Is she the biological or step mother ?

4 Likes

Re: See The Left-over My Wife Gave To Our Daughter by correctyourself(m): 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
This i really shocking, please try and see how you can restore peace into your family and not to turn the situation to violent.

3 Likes

Re: See The Left-over My Wife Gave To Our Daughter by Nwodosis(m): 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2023
So sorry my man, two things are involved, either that you are not satisfying her sexually or she's having it outside and now sees you as an obstacle to her joy. She wants to frustrate you to death through High Blood Pressure.
Invite her parents for a round table talk if actually you don't know the reason for her change in attitude.
I said invite her parents not una pastor o, pastor may even be the architect of your marital problems.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Left-over My Wife Gave To Our Daughter by GoldenJAT(m): 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2023
Problem for Nigeria plenty!! We go solve your own later!! Na turn by turn we de solve issues now!!

14 Likes

Re: See The Left-over My Wife Gave To Our Daughter by imagrg(m): 3:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
Fear women.
She may be collecting gbola outside.

Invite the elders to call her to order.

5 Likes

Re: See The Left-over My Wife Gave To Our Daughter by Sweetvie: 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2023
Hmm
Re: See The Left-over My Wife Gave To Our Daughter by Mindlog: 3:49pm On Feb 21, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
Just take a look at this.
I'm fed up and she must leave my house.

Remove the picture of the girl, it is inappropriate.

5 Likes

Re: See The Left-over My Wife Gave To Our Daughter by GeorgWashinton: 3:51pm On Feb 21, 2023
Mindlog:

Remove the picture of the girl, it is inappropriate.
I didn't show her face and l put it there as evidence.

11 Likes

Re: See The Left-over My Wife Gave To Our Daughter by GeorgWashinton: 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2023
TheCongo2:
Is she the biological or step mother ?
she is my daughter's biological mother.

4 Likes

Re: See The Left-over My Wife Gave To Our Daughter by GeorgWashinton: 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2023
correctyourself:
This i really shocking, please try and see how you can restore peace into your family and not to turn the situation to violent.
No, she must leave! Nothing can change that.

1 Like

Re: See The Left-over My Wife Gave To Our Daughter by GeorgWashinton: 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2023
imagrg:
Fear women.
She may be collecting gbola outside.

Invite the elders to call her to order.
She has been cheating for almost a year now and I know.

6 Likes

Re: See The Left-over My Wife Gave To Our Daughter by dawnomike(m): 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
My wife is just misbehaving this days and making life unbearable for me.
Not only does she shout at me or walk out of me sometimes but she doesn't take good care of our kids.

She don't cook for us again or prepare them for school neither does she keep them neat and clean.

Nothing has pained me more like coming back home to meet my daughter eating a terrible Left-over that even dogs will reject.

She left the room messed up and went away.

I couldn't believe my eyes and I think it's time to get her out of my house.
Please see the pictures below.
Something is wrong somewhere... first sit her down and dialogue with her before we plan on unleashing vawulence biko
Re: See The Left-over My Wife Gave To Our Daughter by TheCongo2: 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
No, she must leave! Nothing can change that.

Take it easy ...
Maybe she is going through depression ... just maybe

1 Like

Re: See The Left-over My Wife Gave To Our Daughter by GeorgWashinton: 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2023
dawnomike:
Something is wrong somewhere... first sit her down and dialogue with her before we plan on unleashing vawulence biko
I have done that a long time but it seemed not to work so she must pack out of my house today.
Re: See The Left-over My Wife Gave To Our Daughter by Tokskob2008: 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2023
She went away to where exactly
Re: See The Left-over My Wife Gave To Our Daughter by Mindlog: 3:57pm On Feb 21, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
I didn't show her face and l put it there as evidence.

Crop out her upper body before you continue sharing the picture further to family and friends because it is inappropriate sharing such picture of a minor, you will be shocked where the picture of your daughter with her exposed upper body will end up in ...it seems you are oblivious of how dark the internet is.

In a sane setting, your wife can easily accuse you of indecent exposure of your daughter's body on social media before a judge, while ignoring the neglect she is meting out to her.

2 Likes

Re: See The Left-over My Wife Gave To Our Daughter by akwesenana: 3:57pm On Feb 21, 2023
You go around calling people apes yet your wife is emasculating you.
Re: See The Left-over My Wife Gave To Our Daughter by dawnomike(m): 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
I have done that a long time but it seemed not to work so she must pack out of my house today.
What do you think is the problem?

If things can still be resolved amicably... try it all out first pls
Re: See The Left-over My Wife Gave To Our Daughter by GeorgWashinton: 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2023
TheCongo2:

Take it easy ...
Maybe she is going through depression ... just maybe
Depression for what? When I earn 200k/ month and she can't manage it like a sane woman would do. Even people earning 50k look better than my family.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Left-over My Wife Gave To Our Daughter by GeorgWashinton: 4:02pm On Feb 21, 2023
dawnomike:
What do you think is the problem?

If things can still be resolved amicably... try it all out first pls
This kind of advice angers me to My bone marrow. It seems you don't understand. I have done my possible best and this is the only decision that will save my sanity.
Re: See The Left-over My Wife Gave To Our Daughter by Anunakeeh: 4:03pm On Feb 21, 2023
B
Re: See The Left-over My Wife Gave To Our Daughter by Romanoff(f): 4:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
How much do you give her for upkeep of the home?

Cause the quality of that left over, even in it's wholesome state is nothing to write home about from what I can see in that picture.

5 Likes

Re: See The Left-over My Wife Gave To Our Daughter by Mindlog: 4:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
This kind of advice angers me to My bone marrow. It seems you don't understand. I have done my possible best and this is the only decision that will save my sanity.

You have made your decision to have her packing, why bring it up here again?🤔

8 Likes

Re: See The Left-over My Wife Gave To Our Daughter by GeorgWashinton: 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2023
Mindlog:

You have made your decision to have her packing, why bring it up here again?🤔
others can learn from this.

1 Like

Re: See The Left-over My Wife Gave To Our Daughter by alpharoyalty: 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2023
Hmmm
Re: See The Left-over My Wife Gave To Our Daughter by TheCongo2: 4:12pm On Feb 21, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
Depression for what? When I earn 200k/ month and she can't manage it like a sane woman would do. Even people earning 50k look better than my family.

Just take it easy bro. Don't make the matter any worse
Re: See The Left-over My Wife Gave To Our Daughter by Mindlog: 4:13pm On Feb 21, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
others can learn from this.

My concerns will be centred around the care of the kids. Though the pictures shared reflects a poor hygiene level of the home and the food , not fit for human consumption putting the child at risk.

In the event she is not going to be present, how do you intend to balance your work and being the primary care giver of your kids?

What arrangements are you going to make, to see that they eat good food at the right time?

In your absence, who is going to be their minder?

1 Like

Re: See The Left-over My Wife Gave To Our Daughter by GeorgWashinton: 4:17pm On Feb 21, 2023
Mindlog:

My concerns will be centred around the care of the kids. Though the pictures shared reflects a poor hygiene level of the home and the food , not fit for human consumption putting the child at risk.

In the event she is not going to be present, how do you intend to balance your work and being the primary care giver of your kids?

What arrangements are you going to make, to see that they eat good food at the right time?

In your absence, who is going to be their minder?
I have employed my cousin's daughter to take care of that.
Re: See The Left-over My Wife Gave To Our Daughter by Mindlog: 4:17pm On Feb 21, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
I have employed my cousin's daughter to take care of that.

How old is she?

Be mindful that should you both end up in court, though the marriage may end but she won't be denied custody of the children but would be warned by the Judge to desist in the nonchalancy she has been exhibiting towards their care.

The only grounds you, the father can get sole custody is when you can prove that she has been clinically assessed and proven to be mentally disordered or she abuses drugs and other substances, which exposes the children to risk.

She can't just be washed away from the picture based on how you feel about her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Child Abandonment By Callous Fathers, How Come? / Couple Welcome Quintuplets, Two Girls And Three Boys / Should A Pre-teenager Own A Smart Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.